Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it will definitely be paired with the 1 blouse that she owns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep paired with her sling back cream kitten heels she inherited from aunty Mary take you from day to night. Ideal with Dunne's leggings and a fleece. 🦨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Freakazoid is following this lad now and just shared his reels tagging him. She's back on public now hoping he will shout her out so she can get a few follows πŸ™„ Desperado Klarissa strikes again. Don't know how she hasn't realised there's no point in getting new followers when she can't keep them. Her whole following is going to be followers she bought herself soon enough at the rate she's losing them πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Public again 😧😧 Catch me if can private or public!!!!! Because I'm the biggest plonker around
---
Freakazoid is following this lad now and just shared his reels tagging him. She's back on public now hoping he will shout her out so she can get a few follows πŸ™„ Desperado Klarissa strikes again. Don't know how she hasn't realised there's no point in getting new followers when she can't keep them. Her whole following is going to be followers she bought herself soon enough at the rate she's losing them πŸ˜‚
🐦🐦🐦 She must Hunt down these big accounts to groom them with her tagging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dear God, nearly 13k followers, does a Q&A, gets 7 questions πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Did Any of the questions that she sends to herself, give her the chance to mention that she has a "law degree"???......she normally likes to get that in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why does she have a fry everyday for lunch? I know she swaps out for lower fat options but why bother? Why not have a sandwich or a salad if she’s trying to lose weight? Treadmill and then a fry! Again, swap nasty lo cal chocolate/biscuits/mousse for a piece of fruit! She just comes across as so stupid.
I actually don’t care what she does cos she’s a complete con artist but this does annoy meπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Why does she have a fry everyday for lunch? I know she swaps out for lower fat options but why bother? Why not have a sandwich or a salad if she’s trying to lose weight? Treadmill and then a fry! Again, swap nasty lo cal chocolate/biscuits/mousse for a piece of fruit! She just comes across as so stupid.
I actually don’t care what she does cos she’s a complete con artist but this does annoy meπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I remember her saying she doesn't eat veg, or fruit bar oranges. Big aul Carnarvor which is surprising because one would think she'd love rocket with the big bulls face she has!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she actually on the walking pad in them trousers 😳😳😳
Well klarissa was always very thrifty with her clothes. Dunnes Leggings could go from school runs/to shopping /to house cleaning/to nights out , so for sure I could picture her wearing leather pants as workout pants too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Here you go @Cpeople just in case you want to know how to style the beautiful baggy oil skins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I see the poor sambas are getting crushed to death her hooves are spilling out of them.
Big difference in getting that trend then being able to wear that trend!!! She's deffo influencing nobody. In a world where U can be anything don't be a klarissa!!!!
---
Well klarissa was always very thrifty with her clothes. Dunnes Leggings could go from school runs/to shopping /to house cleaning/to nights out , so for sure I could picture her wearing leather pants as workout pants too πŸ˜‚
Can smell them from here!!
Dress em up with Ur sambas or down for the bog but they'll take you out to power wash too. Best buy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3