Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having dealt with him in professional capacity, he will want to know and will listen because it’ll be bad for this influencer image he’s really pushing for. Tbh he kinda looks like kealy, I could never put my finger on it but he will 100% listen if you message him.
Tbh I'm going to wait to see if he follows her I looked through who he follows and I some how doubt her account will grab his attention. Or maybe that's why she's gone private again so he'll have to follow her to see who the duck is stalking him.
When you think about it she's doing exactly what her scummy Kealy did stalked that child. She's stalking big accounts making a show of herself on line obviously when they follow her after she's tagged and tagged them it's a pity follow she's getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh I'm going to wait to see if he follows her I looked through who he follows and I some how doubt her account will grab his attention. Or maybe that's why she's gone private again so he'll have to follow her to see who the duck is stalking him.
When you think about it she's doing exactly what her scummy Kealy did stalked that child. She's stalking big accounts making a show of herself on line obviously when they follow her after she's tagged and tagged them it's a pity follow she's getting.
100% wait I agree with you. Stalking insta huns though has she not realised the more she tries to grab big accounts, the more people will learn about her? It’s her kids I feel sorry for because no chance would my little ones be around them for play dates etc.

• Heart
100% wait I agree with you. Stalking insta huns though has she not realised the more she tries to grab big accounts, the more people will learn about her? It’s her kids I feel sorry for because no chance would my little ones be around them for play dates etc.
Absolutely I'm 💯 here for the female's of this world. Him is a poor excuse for a father and partner. Statistics show scum like him reoffend and that's 💯 fact. He doesn't deserve to be addressed as a man or father or partner because he's neither of them.
As for her she's a C U Next Tuesday and a horrible one at that.
Like come on There a lot of us on here from all over the world/Ireland have uz ever know a woman like her to stand by a man who's pleaded guilty to grooming a 16 year old girl.
Who's continued to let him father 3 more kids after he's admitted to that because by Jesus certainly don't.

• Heart
Surprise Surprise

Klarissa jumps on the walking treadmill trend

Next week she'll be giving out about her electricity bill...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely I'm 💯 here for the female's of this world. Him is a poor excuse for a father and partner. Statistics show scum like him reoffend and that's 💯 fact. He doesn't deserve to be addressed as a man or father or partner because he's neither of them.
As for her she's a C U Next Tuesday and a horrible one at that.
Like come on There a lot of us on here from all over the world/Ireland have uz ever know a woman like her to stand by a man who's pleaded guilty to grooming a 16 year old girl.
Who's continued to let him father 3 more kids after he's admitted to that because by Jesus certainly don't.
Unfortunately I do know of a taxi man whom was charged, no one knew for a long while and his wife and family (one child near the victims age) stood by him. It’s sick and twisted. We need Meghans law in Ireland 😔
---
Surprise Surprise

That’s mine going on the buy and sell now 😂

Reactions: 2
Surprise Surprise

Sure it'll keep her warm cheaper than lighting the fire 😜

• Haha
And she's back on public because she's down 8 followers since yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Wexy123 how right you were she craves attention negative or not!

A
What's with her sharing all the go fund mes lately
Attention don't you know, but bet she's not donating anything! She's nothing else to share wanted people to think she's such a kind person. Back showing her mother's house passing as hers the only time the kids get outside in the fresh air

Reactions: 1
A

Attention don't you know, but bet she's not donating anything! She's nothing else to share wanted people to think she's such a kind person. Back showing her mother's house passing as hers the only time the kids get outside in the fresh air
The latest go fund me, there were away with us , we never knew what was wring with the mum, wasn't our business to asked but they are a lovely family they were on the same flight as us over and back

The latest go fund me, there were away with us , we never knew what was wring with the mum, wasn't our business to asked but they are a lovely family they were on the same flight as us over and back
Right but klarissa is sharing their unfortunate story for their benefit it's for her's and nobody else. She'd jump on any bandwagon to gain followers she sold her kids safety out the day she stood by him. And that's not what a caring kind hearted person does especially a mother.

Went to have a look cos haven't looked much since I was blocked 🤣 but back on private again, she really is such a dope
Convinced she’s trying to find out who is telling other influencers about her. Thing is it’s there in public domain in black and white. If it wasn’t true it would be removed by the newspapers and if she wasn’t with him his name and profession wouldn’t keep changing

Does anyone know if thisisyou, the one who gifted her the passport holder for "michael" 😂 was informed about Klarissa?? Klarissa tagged her and she's shared klarissa to her stories so wondering does she know about her and is turning a blind eye or was she never informed?

Does anyone know if thisisyou, the one who gifted her the passport holder for "michael" 😂 was informed about Klarissa?? Klarissa tagged her and she's shared klarissa to her stories so wondering does she know about her and is turning a blind eye or was she never informed?
Hold on a minute, she didn’t get a company to gift a personalised passport with “Michael” on it did she? 😳 has she lost her god damn mind? If he has legally change his name it’s public record too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not by me any way
---
Hold on a minute, she didn’t get a company to gift a personalised passport with “Michael” on it did she? 😳 has she lost her god damn mind? If he has legally change his name it’s public record too
She most certainly did get his name Michael on a family passport holder, 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Klarissa thinking she was clever she didn't show it on her stories about 'michael' just the side with the kids names. It was a family holder for all their passports. But we all went and had a look on the lady she tagged who gifted it to her and she had the holder on her stories and there it was all 7 names printed, one slot for klarissas passport, one for michael 🤣

• Wow
Convinced she’s trying to find out who is telling other influencers about her. Thing is it’s there in public domain in black and white. If it wasn’t true it would be removed by the newspapers and if she wasn’t with him his name and profession wouldn’t keep changing
But here's the thing what's she going to do about it if she finds out who's sharing, making people aware of the hard facts that wrote in black and white on line.
That's the same hard truth she got removed from Google search! If it's false information why is she so bothered by it.
Well as long as I seen or I'm told by uz lot here I'll be tell anyone she tag's, or anyone who shares her profile. And I stand by my messages because I'm not afraid of her and it's there for the everyone to see.

• Heart
Not by me any way
---

She most certainly did get his name Michael on a family passport holder, 🤣🤣🤣
I'll send her a pigeon mail so 😂 she should know who she's following, sending gifts to and shouting out. I'm sure she will be thrilled to know that there is no Michael 😂
---
She absolutely did, she was gifted it and showed one side of it with all the kids names. And on this is you page the girl who gifted it to her posted the whole passport holder and on one side it was Klarissa and Michael 😂😂😂 The story is on one of the threads here

• Wow