Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ Where delivered today with returned ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ and have flown the nest. Oh and we're on public again now since then ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ left the nest. Followers are dropping out I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What do you think goes through her head? I mean putting it on insta for all to see (whether you're a follower or not) she's knows this will happen....I don't understand the logic?

Reactions: 2
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ Where delivered today with returned ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ and have flown the nest. Oh and we're on public again now since then ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ left the nest. Followers are dropping out I see.
Yep back to public again, she's a gobshite and a half. Hopefully the cowboy Stephen lad sees the bird mail soon and deletes her too. Yep back down to 12.9k even though she bought 200 followers a couple of weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She can't stay over 13k at all and I'd say it kills her
---
What do you think goes through her head? I mean putting it on insta for all to see (whether you're a follower or not) she's knows this will happen....I don't understand the logic?
Attention, she's an attention seeker!! She doesn't care if it's negative attention she just has to have people talking about her

Reactions: 1
This is what I see she sees Instagram followers as her stage to pretend I'm popular. I'm a good person, I'm liked sure look at my followers but the reality is she's as guilty as him he had fully intended to assault that girl and she's abusing them kids of her by putting their lives on Instagram. Their beds, home ,faces up until a few months ago. She's the one who's keeping them kids locked up from society. She's the one who's done this to them. By standing by him.
---
I know him personally ill say it when I see him
Fair play to you!

Fair play to the ๐Ÿฆ I've sent a few messages but don't have screenshots of the proof, if anyone has them could they pop them up so we could back up our messages??

Attachments

• Angry
That story makes me sick.....the judge placing some blame on the 16 year old ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and if that's what they are basing this "innocence" and "not the full story" on then that's even more depraved.....a 16year old is no match for a grown man! If he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong why would he have lied about his age! If that was my daughter....he'd never have gotten anyone pregnant again!!!!

Omg just saw that she is tagging asiam ireland ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก please tell me this absolute disgrace isn't working with them ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
That judge will bleeping rot!! Anything he does in future itโ€™s on that judge giving him a pass and an excuse. He was calculating and manipulative regardless of the young girl probably desperate for a job
---
Thatโ€™s his Facebook account which was tagged in Klarissaโ€™s own FB pics, and itโ€™s commenting on a post about a sex offender and social welfare recipient? The irony and brazenness

Attachments

Last edited:
That judge will bleeping rot!! Anything he does in future itโ€™s on that judge giving him a pass and an excuse. He was calculating and manipulative regardless of the young girl probably desperate for a job
---
Thatโ€™s his Facebook account which was tagged in Klarissaโ€™s own FB pics, and itโ€™s commenting on a post about a sex offender and social welfare recipient? The irony and brazenness
That judge was as sick as she is, it's actually shocking to read and stupidity from that judge. I bet if it was today that scum bag would be locked up and rightly so.

• Heart
---
The judge was sick in the head aswell, blaming the teenage victim for having a part in it, and she only 16 and him in his mid 30s pretending to be 18 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. And to claim he had social inadequacies even though he was able to keep a full time job as a personal trainer. Absolutely vile from the judge and unfortunately he wouldn't be the first sexual predator in ireland to get a slap on the wrist instead of being sent to a prison cell ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The judge was sick in the head aswell, blaming the teenage victim for having a part in it, and she only 16 and him in his mid 30s pretending to be 18 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. And to claim he had social inadequacies even though he was able to keep a full time job as a personal trainer. Absolutely vile from the judge and unfortunately he wouldn't be the first sexual predator in ireland to get a slap on the wrist instead of being sent to a prison cell ๐Ÿ˜ก
He ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ probably got a brown envelope โœ‰ from klarissas parents ๐Ÿ™„
Creepy kealy was convicted, is there any way of finding out what was his punishment?
Court system is a joke here

He ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ probably got a brown envelope โœ‰ from klarissas parents ๐Ÿ™„
Creepy kealy was convicted, is there any way of finding out what was his punishment?
Court system is a joke here
That thought crossed my mind too, about a back hander, or did KLARISSAS ole lad pay off the victim. It's odd there's no follow up . Surely someone has something to add to the facts

Yea it said following a probation hearing so he got probation??? She seems to have removed her FB pageโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Sharing Mark fennels reel now in the hopes he will give her a shout out ๐Ÿ™„ does she never get bored of being on the beg

Sharing Mark fennels reel now in the hopes he will give her a shout out ๐Ÿ™„ does she never get bored of being on the beg
Private again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Yea it said following a probation hearing so he got probation??? She seems to have removed her FB pageโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Yes she removed that last year around September when she was NOT hacked as she said she was . Facebook got deleted and all her kids videos and her big head reels were deleted because it was said here about her claiming social welfare and making money off #af. Nobody had or has a problem with that but it's her attitude, rudeness, and most of all lies she tells to 13k people and was #af in a sneeky way.
---
Does he follow her ? Is she still nametags BA? And is Lisa Jordan still follow her? Get on it like a car bonnet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ•ต

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Cpeople Lisa Jordan is STILL following her
She still follows my name tags and they still follow her ๐Ÿ™„
And the mark fennell lad doesn't follow her but he has over 150k followers so I'd say the sad case was hoping he would give her a shout out for sharing his reel and she might get a few followers out of him. But he hasn't shouted her out yet and he isn't following her either yet

@Cpeople Lisa Jordan is STILL following her
She still follows my name tags and they still follow her ๐Ÿ™„
And the mark fennell lad doesn't follow her but he has over 150k followers so I'd say the sad case was hoping he would give her a shout out for sharing his reel and she might get a few followers out of him. But he hasn't shouted her out yet and he isn't following her either yet
Having dealt with him in professional capacity, he will want to know and will listen because itโ€™ll be bad for this influencer image heโ€™s really pushing for. Tbh he kinda looks like kealy, I could never put my finger on it but he will 100% listen if you message him.