Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she's easily entertained scanning items.
It's a wonder she wouldn't tell people she's shacked up with the convicted groomer of Mayo.
My messages are blowing up try telling your story of lies and you'll get all the engagement and messages you want.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ she's easily entertained scanning items.
It's a wonder she wouldn't tell people she's shacked up with the convicted groomer of Mayo.
My messages are blowing up try telling your story of lies and you'll get all the engagement and messages you want.
The gobshite flat out going around scanning every item in the house. Does the clown not know there's nutritional information and ingredients on every packet anyway. Is she that lazy that she now needs an app to tell her which food is healthy and which isn't πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Law degree my arse, she hasn't a brain cell in her head. Would suit her better to pay attention to her creep of a fellas phone and make sure he's not texting children again

Reactions: 4
The gobshite flat out going around scanning every item in the house. Does the clown not know there's nutritional information and ingredients on every packet anyway. Is she that lazy that she now needs an app to tell her which food is healthy and which isn't πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Law degree my arse, she hasn't a brain cell in her head. Would suit her better to pay attention to her creep of a fellas phone and make sure he's not texting children again
She real is some advertisement and encouragement for anyone thinking about a law degree. Obviously they felt sorry for her

Reactions: 1
She real is some advertisement and encouragement for anyone thinking about a law degree. Obviously they felt sorry for her
Oh isn't she amazing she's going not picking the winner until tomorrow now so asking people to keep commenting on her reel. She's pathetic, trying to up her engagement for some reason or another. Most likely on the beg for something or other

Oh isn't she amazing she's going not picking the winner until tomorrow now so asking people to keep commenting on her reel. She's pathetic, trying to up her engagement for some reason or another. Most likely on the beg for something or other
She's probably thinking she's that popular she'll be gifted a fee weekend away with the convict

The blind!!
🀒🀒🀒

No wonder the kids are always sick when they are breathing that in every night.

She's back online again so, pointless posting. How does she need an app to tell her those kids yogurts and brioches are full of sugar? Is she that thick and stupid?? For duck sake like...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
🀒🀒🀒

No wonder the kids are always sick when they are breathing that in every night.

She's back online again so, pointless posting. How does she need an app to tell her those kids yogurts and brioches are full of sugar? Is she that thick and stupid?? For duck sake like...
How dare you, don't you know she has a law degree and (her parents gifted) I mean she bought her own house at 26 years of age

Reactions: 2
How dare you, don't you know she has a law degree and (her parents gifted) I mean she bought her own house at 26 years of age
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For a second there I thought you were giving out to me and defending our dear Klarissa!
---
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For a second there I thought you were giving out to me and defending our dear Klarissa!

• Haha
Hahaha the nonce lover blocked me πŸ˜‚ I haven’t even looked this time she’s public πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh the day I defend her you'll see hundreds of pigs flying through the sky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Hahaha the nonce lover blocked me πŸ˜‚ I haven’t even looked this time she’s public πŸ˜‚
omg so she just blocked you for nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh the day I defend her you'll see hundreds of pigs flying through the sky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

omg so she just blocked you for nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe she blocked me the last time she was public before Xmas, it’s been months since I looked at her scobey head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Maybe she blocked me the last time she was public before Xmas, it’s been months since I looked at her scobey head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's trying to figure out who's on here by going public, I have a voluntary group page i run, you can see who is viewing stories but not following the page. All the bot accounts wouldn't be looking at her stories, so she can see who's viewing and not following.
I'm sure once her make up 'competition' is over she'll be back on private.

She's trying to figure out who's on here by going public, I have a voluntary group page i run, you can see who is viewing stories but not following the page. All the bot accounts wouldn't be looking at her stories, so she can see who's viewing and not following.
She gained two followers from that competition. And yes she thinks she's smart, she'll probably threaten them with her silly message about you'll be the only one convicted. People have copped on to her fakeness,lies, and the other have know she's a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER live in partner.
They know what she stands by.
But she's that stupid she thinks she's smart that she'll not be pushed of Instagram but it's πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― certain this is only the tip of the iceberg of what to come in regards them kids. And it's her who's to blame.

I didn’t even look this time so it must have been a while back before she went private again πŸ˜‚ she’s a gas animal πŸ˜‚
---
She gained two followers from that competition. And yes she thinks she's smart, she'll probably threaten them with her silly message about you'll be the only one convicted. People have copped on to her fakeness,lies, and the other have know she's a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER live in partner.
They know what she stands by.
But she's that stupid she thinks she's smart that she'll not be pushed of Instagram but it's πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― certain this is only the tip of the iceberg of what to come in regards them kids. And it's her who's to blame.
She can threaten all she wants it’s there in black and white that he plead guilty to grooming and she is his missus? She’s a few sambos short of picnic

I didn’t even look this time so it must have been a while back before she went private again πŸ˜‚ she’s a gas animal πŸ˜‚
---

She can threaten all she wants it’s there in black and white that he plead guilty to grooming and she is his missus? She’s a few sambos short of picnic
Surely if he was so innocent (even though he pleaded guilty πŸ™„) she would have put her law degree to use and sued the newspaper πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's such a pathetic fool, she actually is an embarrassment to the female race.
So if a big influencer drink's piss the village fool goes out spends the tax payers money to follow that trend.
Does that Martina follow this fool. She's me blocked since I unfollowed her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's how obsessed she is with number's.

She's such a pathetic fool, she actually is an embarrassment to the female race.
So if a big influencer drink's piss the village fool goes out spends the tax payers money to follow that trend.
Does that Martina follow this fool. She's me blocked since I unfollowed her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's how obsessed she is with number's.
who's Martina?

That's just it, she would drink her own piss if an influencer told her too. She is so gullible. And spends the taxpayers money doing so. How much was spent on Air Up bottles... don't see them now?! The dozen 4th Arq jumpers, well no actually she actually never takes those off πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on the Edit Row for her bestie Lisa Jordan, especially after resharing her Luna story.

So I take it, she's back online.... from her 'time off/hour off'