Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who's Martina?
Martinasmark, odd ball Johnny tagged her in the sleep cup a piss, but really because she's 140k followers
---
That's just it, she would drink her own piss if an influencer told her too. She is so gullible. And spends the taxpayers money doing so. How much was spent on Air Up bottles... don't see them now?! The dozen 4th Arq jumpers, well no actually she actually never takes those off 😵💫 I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on the Edit Row for her bestie Lisa Jordan, especially after resharing her Luna story.

So I take it, she's back online.... from her 'time off/hour off'
Does Lisa Jordan follow this donkey??

Oh my god, she does! I just checked
Oh she’s a melt, I followed her when she was a working nurse and pregnant desperate for the engagement, she’s VERY basic and cringe but would leave Darcy mouldy blind in the halfpenny place, she is trying to be Rosie Con Irish Mrs hinch

Reactions: 1
Lena from thankshun_penneys gave her a shout out for the Yuka app she shared last week. Doubt Lena knows about Kealy's background.
Screenshot_20240124-211843_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Mr price shared her filthy on the verge on child abuse mouldy blind…..the temptation to comment

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Mr price shared her filthy on the verge on child abuse mouldy blind…..the temptation to comment
Just checked there is no way to leave a comment on the post Mr price have it turned off. Wonder was there comments left or was it never turned on to begin with?

Message them up, tell them who they are shouting out @Wexy123 does martinasmark follow the pedalo partner
---
Just checked there is no way to leave a comment on the post Mr price have it turned off. Wonder was there comments left or was it never turned on to begin with?
I messaged them to ask why are the supporting convicted child GROOMER partner's. I'll let uz know if I get a reply.
---
Peeeedddddooooo for correct spelling not pedalo . Tattle doesn't allow that word
---
They seen it help me out here lads please message them too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I more so even wanted to say why promote this when the blind was in children’s bedrooms? This is unsafe and unsanitary and I’m pretty sure not what the product is intended for so when damage occurs to others fabric blinds Mr Price will be in firing line for promoting it for this usage 🤢 in fairness the seem to be shooting out all sorts of gimps atm, must have a new social media intern that’s shooting them in the foot shouting out nonce households 😳

Reactions: 5
I more so even wanted to say why promote this when the blind was in children’s bedrooms? This is unsafe and unsanitary and I’m pretty sure not what the product is intended for so when damage occurs to others fabric blinds Mr Price will be in firing line for promoting it for this usage 🤢 in fairness the seem to be shooting out all sorts of gimps atm, must have a new social media intern that’s shooting them in the foot shouting out nonce households 😳
Did you see the comments on the reel, someone said it's not recommended for fabric by the manufacturer, Mr price given smart replys

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did you see the comments on the reel, someone said it's not recommended for fabric by the manufacturer, Mr price given smart replys
Jesus they weren’t there when I wanted to comment, sounds like a cheeky little brat running the page like most “social media account managers” are these days, I doubt they’ll reply to well to an insta message, an email to head office to let them know their social team is misguided in sharing a groomers partners house AND using products incorrectly and leaving the blind around children in that state, it’s not a good look

Jesus they weren’t there when I wanted to comment, sounds like a cheeky little brat running the page like most “social media account managers” are these days, I doubt they’ll reply to well to an insta message, an email to head office to let them know their social team is misguided in sharing a groomers partners house AND using products incorrectly and leaving the blind around children in that state, it’s not a good look
No its shocking the replies they are giving, very Smart

Ah how nice for Klarissa, she's bought herself 200 followers 🙄 Desperate measures from a desperate woman 😂

Martinasmark isn't following Klarissa anymore...wonder what happened there 🤔🤭😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Martinasmark isn't following Klarissa anymore...wonder what happened there 🤔🤭😂
Oooooooo maybe a carrier pigeon brought her the News and hard facts about who she was following. And let's hope he fly's into more people's lives with that information.
A good day was had @Wexy123 don't you think 🤔🫣

• Haha
Could ye work your magic with Lisa Jordan?? She's still following this creep

• Sick
Message them up, tell them who they are shouting out @Wexy123 does martinasmark follow the pedalo partner
---

I messaged them to ask why are the supporting convicted child GROOMER partner's. I'll let uz know if I get a reply.
---
Peeeedddddooooo for correct spelling not pedalo . Tattle doesn't allow that word
---
They seen it help me out here lads please message them too.
Any reply to this? Out of nosey curiosity 🙃🙂