Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over her though commenting and sharing Alan's competition after he deleted her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the desperation is real

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't get over her though commenting and sharing Alan's competition after he deleted her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the desperation is real
Because she's a brazen cow.
She's that stand offish about her living with a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER by the court of Law with her big hard Face.

Reactions: 1
So I take it charity is her new thing, she's collecting money for something else now πŸ™„ She will run out of things to try to make her instafamous soon the way she's going.

So I take it charity is her new thing, she's collecting money for something else now πŸ™„ She will run out of things to try to make her instafamous soon the way she's going.
Imagine being that desperate and sad to try and make something out of someone else's misfortune. She really is the scum of the earth.

Reactions: 3
Doubt we will see her raise money for the Rape Crisis Centre or victims of S.A…..

Trying the charity line.... doing things for charity so everyone looks at you like a modern day Mother Theresa.... except she'll do nothing more than posting a link, she's not raising money herself. She won't put herself out for it.

In fact, if she could AF LINK gofundme, she would.

Reactions: 3
Omg just saw that she is tagging asiam ireland 😑😑😑 please tell me this absolute disgrace isn't working with them 😑😑😑