Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on her weight loss again with the iversinspire one. Does anyone know has she been informed about Klarissas darling groomer?
Never heard no harm in telling them again. I've emailed explourim Ireland all the hard facts because they should be aware of her and him. Photos included. Please do the same πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 2
Never heard no harm in telling them again. I've emailed explourim Ireland all the hard facts because they should be aware of her and him. Photos included. Please do the same πŸ‘πŸ»
Team pigeon assemble πŸ˜‚ I'm on it πŸ™Œ

Reactions: 1
After buying followers last week she's back down to 12.9k already πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd say it was the local people wanting to buy her runner's. Has the 🐦 got that delivered to Lisa Jordan yet is she still following this vermon.

Last edited:
I’m looking online if anyone wants me to look for anything for them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe look for some bleeping sense or a bleeping life

The people asking her to look are as bad

So that just shows she actually has nothing to do that she wants to look up stuff for other people

Reactions: 6
I’m looking online if anyone wants me to look for anything for them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe look for some bleeping sense or a bleeping life

The people asking her to look are as bad

So that just shows she actually has nothing to do that she wants to look up stuff for other people
She looks up things then and has the cheek to put #af on them πŸ˜‚ I'd say no one asks her for anything cos in fairness she's not exactly a style queen herself. It's just another excuse to use her crappy af links. Did ye see she's asking people to donate to a go fund me page and she's going to pick a winner and the prize is.....some of her unopened shampoos and creams 🀒🀒 All so she can look like the hero who raised money for a charity when the grease bag is getting her followers to donate and hasn't donated a cent herself

• Wow
She looks up things then and has the cheek to put #af on them πŸ˜‚ I'd say no one asks her for anything cos in fairness she's not exactly a style queen herself. It's just another excuse to use her crappy af links. Did ye see she's asking people to donate to a go fund me page and she's going to pick a winner and the prize is.....some of her unopened shampoos and creams 🀒🀒 All so she can look like the hero who raised money for a charity when the grease bag is getting her followers to donate and hasn't donated a cent herself
How have people not seen through this pig yet. She's the most horrible one on Instagram, a bloody con artist!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg guys I'm ashamed to say 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
On a big declutter and have an old pair of pink nikes, old like pre kids!! woven ones🀦, they were so grubby was packing for the bin, but said I'd try the mildew spray.....I've a new pair of runners πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ wouldn't have thought of using the mildew spray only for seeing her use it. Had tried cleaning them several times before with other products . I only did the outside to see how they'd turn out but that's the inside. Erm thanks klarissa πŸ˜¬πŸ«£πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• Wow
On a big declutter and have an old pair of pink nikes, old like pre kids!! woven ones🀦, they were so grubby was packing for the bin, but said I'd try the mildew spray.....I've a new pair of runners πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ wouldn't have thought of using the mildew spray only for seeing her use it. Had tried cleaning them several times before with other products . I only did the outside to see how they'd turn out but that's the inside. Erm thanks klarissa πŸ˜¬πŸ«£πŸ™ˆ
Oooo noooo you need to walk the plank 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Shameful sister!!!!!!! Shameeeeefuuuuuullllll. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Pass me a πŸͺ£

• Haha
Ohhhhh you can't sit with us anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha