Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it'll just be a bunch of losers stuck in their phones the whole time after introductions and ten minutes of awkward small talk.

Reactions: 8
Eimear mentioned in her new podcast episode that she knew people that "got big on social media and it's gone to their heads" I wonder was that a slight dig at her ex-colleague/ex-friend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mad 😳 how awkward if they are after all the slating of him n the fact we know he leaves toilet skiddies lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
new video, keelins living with jason! seems like her dad kicked her out of their house?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why does she have to move country? If Jason can rent a place a hour away from Dublin why can't she just move there? Why would she move her child away from her baby daddy?

Reactions: 10
Her constant obsession with living in Dublin and close to family, when it’s obvious she doesn’t even get along with them the majority of the time. It’s so childish.

Reactions: 21
Keelin fan here, but I have to say I’m so concerned for her. How could you have such massive bust ups with every person you are close to?
---
Her constant obsession with living in Dublin and close to family, when it’s obvious she doesn’t even get along with them the majority of the time. It’s so childish.
In fairness, wanting to live in Dublin is not a big ask. Yes, she doesn’t seem to get along with her family, but she does have her sisters and it’s the place she knows the most. Everyone should have the right to decide where they want to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Damn I wonder what happened? Sounds like it was a pretty sudden. I remember a while ago there was that column her dad wrote that mentioned in passing his wife being frustrated/surprised with the amount of laundry being done or something like that so tensions may have been rising for a while.

She mentions in the video that she didn't buy a car before and hadn't paid for childcare while in Dublin to save money and how she thought that was good financial decision making and something about even still she's "not doing something right" idk if she's alluding to this being one of the issues that has made her unable to live at her dad's or if she's talking in the context of mortgage providers still not wanting to lend to her. I'm going with it being about her dad personally.

Reactions: 6
Keelin fan here, but I have to say I’m so concerned for her. How could you have such massive bust ups with every person you are close to?
---

In fairness, wanting to live in Dublin is not a big ask. Yes, she doesn’t seem to get along with her family, but she does have her sisters and it’s the place she knows the most. Everyone should have the right to decide where they want to live.
To be fair living in the capital as a 25 year old single mum without a steady income kind of is a big ask in lots of countries. Choosing to be a mum at a young age before you've established a career and bought a house does mean sacrifices and no judgement from me I had my first at 21(and shortly after moved from the city I was living in to somewhere more affordable) but that is just the reality. This isn't just an Ireland thing people move fot affordability reasons in lots of countries.

Reactions: 18
To be fair living in the capital as a 25 year old single mum without a steady income kind of is a big ask in lots of countries. Choosing to be a mum at a young age before you've established a career and bought a house does mean sacrifices and no judgement from me I had my first at 21(and shortly after moved from the city I was living in to somewhere more affordable) but that is just the reality. This isn't just an Ireland thing people move fot affordability reasons in lots of countries.
It is, but it shouldn’t be a big ask. She’s from the capital. Just because it’s the way things are in every country, doesn’t mean that being forced out of the area we grew up in is something we should take lying down.

Reactions: 5
It is, but it shouldn’t be a big ask. She’s from the capital. Just because it’s the way things are in every country, doesn’t mean that being forced out of the area we grew up in is something we should take lying down.
It is a big ask though and I agree it shouldn't be but when it comes down to being homeless with your small child because you refuse to move out of Dublin versus moving to another county and providing your child a secure and safe place to live. Any decent parent would choose move counties. I had to do it, so did several other people I know. It's tit but it's life at the moment if you're from Dublin.

Reactions: 18