Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 3 girls doing this trip already, she must have got inspo from them but instead of paying for her to go, profit from others
The thing is as well these girls are all travel influencers so realistically I can imagine they'd plan out their vacations, do some research prior to their trips and have a genuine interest in exploring meaning the possibility of doing something different which in turn would generally attract an audience

Not to sound bitchy but I wouldn't be surprised if Keelin actually believes that's how much it costs to travel to Croatia considering her lack of travel experience (despite the fact that there are people that'd have way less money than her and still find a way to travel to several countries across Europe and internationally). She's no better than all the instahuns if she wants to go there for 'cheap drinks' lmao

Reactions: 7
That price is insane. I’m going to Dubrovnik in June, flights and 4 nights in a lovely Airbnb (with 3 others) have cost me £265. Also I’ve been to Croatia in early September before and the weather was horrendous, rained for 5 days straight.

Reactions: 6
I'm getting shannen reilly mcgrath vibes where she scammed all those young kids to join her agency. Maybe they could collab

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry why is she so spaced out and smiley looking driving the bus 🤣it’s actually giving cult leader vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she needs to get off her arse and go down the job center instead of trying to land a free holiday + profit off of her own fanbase.

There's only 6 spots left on her girls trip - I'm actually speechless. I didn't think anyone would sign up for it

I secretly hope the whole trip goes tits up for her because there's no way a sane person would pay that amount to go to Croatia

Reactions: 11
I have a sneaky suspicion that she got loads of backlash, nobody bit so she manufacted it to almost immediately "sell out" and will concoct a differnt reason why it won't go ahead or else just never mention it again.

Reactions: 5
A couple of girls I follow on Twitter were posting about her and this trip without naming her today just interesting to see people outside of forums like tattle share their grievances with her and this scam

Reactions: 5
Let's be honest, anyone that signed up for that holiday is a absolute header who is lacking mentally so best of luck to Keelin going on holidays with her superfans, I pray that there all creepy freaks and she's hates every second with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's be honest, anyone that signed up for that holiday is a absolute header who is lacking mentally so best of luck to Keelin going on holidays with her superfans, I pray that there all creepy freaks and she's hates every second with them 😂
I just hope that every moment of this holiday is filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgive my stupidity but how would she be making money off this trip?

Reactions: 1