Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for her but every choice she's made has been intentional and she refuses to take advice from anyone. She is self employed with an unstable career by choice (and has used it as an opportunity to brag about how much money she's earning multiple times) and chose to have a child. While I agree the housing market is absolutely diabolical and every person should have the right to own their own property wherever they want that just isn't the reality of the situation.

Reactions: 17
How is Jason managing to rent his own place on a single retail job income

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her constant obsession with living in Dublin and close to family, when it’s obvious she doesn’t even get along with them the majority of the time. It’s so childish.
Her mentioning that she hasn't been able to talk to her mam in two weeks with this 😕 face made me react with this 🙄 face

Love how she claims independence with her full-time 'job' yet complains the one time her parents don't give her a lendout to suit her needs

Reactions: 9
While it’s not a big ask, it’s also called reality. Everyone knows the country has gone to the dogs in terms of affordable housing but we have to face reality. I’m a young mum of 2, one of my children is autistic and we had to uproot and move him 50 mins away from all comforts he has but that is just reality. Outside of Dublin, we are able to provide him with a stable long term home to avoid moving again. We are no where near family, but when you become a parent what you want vs what’s best are two different things

• Heart
I don’t understand how she couldn’t have used that money she saved up for childcare while living with her dad and worked in a better paying job… to be fair I’d be sick of my fully adult daughter making YouTube videos of herself doing yoga and talking openly about how Shite it is living with parents when she could be out working.

As much as I wish the best for the child I feel sorry for Jason and think it speaks volumes about his character helping out his ex like that. She really doesn’t plan ANYTHING.

He was the one in the band working in retail and he’s managed to get a decent paying job, a house, and take in his ex.

Reactions: 25
God forgive me but I feel like she's over exaggerated a fight with her family so she could move in with Jason... like when she HAD to move in with her dad because she was "doxxed"?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
God forgive me but I feel like she's over exaggerated a fight with her family so she could move in with Jason... like when she HAD to move in with her dad because she was "doxxed"?
Exactly I’d say she was given a date to move out, didn’t do anything about it, overstayed her welcome and “had” to leave.

Reactions: 15
Her ex can rent a place outside of Dublin so why can't she go the same direction? She's not that close to her family anyway and she can drive up to them for the weekends when her daughter is with her dad, what's her obsession with Dublin?

Reactions: 21
Her ex can rent a place outside of Dublin so why can't she go the same direction? She's not that close to her family anyway and she can drive up to them for the weekends when her daughter is with her dad, what's her obsession with Dublin?
The shock horror of living out the shticks which also means poor internet connection depending on where's she's living 😱 Meaning she'd have to get a real job 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m fairly sure I know where this estate is, and if it’s her way of telling us this is where she’s currently living, aka Jason’s new place, I am now wondering if he got his apartment as social housing. The majority of these new builds are under Cluid, Tuath etc and are bought up by councils. If it’s in the county I think it is, I know they allowed one of the Dublin councils to move a load of people who were on the social housing list there down here to a neighbouring county, 73 dwellings, a mix of 2 and 3 bedroom properties to be exact.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m fairly sure I know where this estate is, and if it’s her way of telling us this is where she’s currently living, aka Jason’s new place, I am now wondering if he got his apartment as social housing. The majority of these new builds are under Cluid, Tuath etc and are bought up by councils. If it’s in the county I think it is, I know they allowed one of the Dublin councils to move a load of people who were on the social housing list there down here to a neighbouring county, 73 dwellings, a mix of 2 and 3 bedroom properties to be exact.
To be fair what is she at posting a photo like that, it probably is very inconspicuous to the Dublin centric audience but the fact she thinks everywhere outside Dublin is such an underground distant trek that she can post doxxy piccys like that is mad

So she’s told Jason she’ll be moving country in six months? Is she leaving B with him or does he get no say in the matter and will just have to accept that his daughter won’t be accessible to him?

Reactions: 12
Wonder what the craic with her dad is. And his granddaughter. Keelin is only 26. To kick her out like that when her or her daughter doesn’t have any real stability. That would scar me if either of my parents had done that to me.

Maybe her step mum started cracking downon it.

Reactions: 9
So she’s told Jason she’ll be moving country in six months? Is she leaving B with him or does he get no say in the matter and will just have to accept that his daughter won’t be accessible to him?
I think it's a threat. Deep down she's saying 'you've 6 months to win me back or I'm leaving the country with our baby'

Reactions: 16
What country do we reckon she is threatening to move to anyway? Not sure if she is clued in but there’s housing issues pretty much worldwide these days if she’s looking to stay in the ‘western world’. Even the likes of Spain is gone mad money to buy property, the market is creeping up the same way Ireland has the last few years.

I will say I do feel incredibly sorry for her daughter and even herself to an extent given her current situation, it’s bleeping heartbreaking and soul destroying not being able to provide a home for your child, but why does she think threatening to move abroad is going to solve anything? She will literally have NO family support if she does that. It is also incredibly cruel and selfish to hinder the consistent development of her child’s relationship with her own father by moving her out of the country away from him. Bet she reckons she’s the mother from the show Maid.

Reactions: 19
Yeah I found that very strange! Like you can’t just up and leave the country with your child? Like it’s not like Jason is a deadbeat, from what I’ve seen but who actually knows, so I would imagine he and his fam wouldn’t be impressed? And plus, housing/renting/buying is tit everywhere I’m afraid

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused, why does she HAVE to leave the country in 6 months? Also what happened with the podcast and that girl lmaooo I've missed so much

Reactions: 8