Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's such a dose, if it wasn't for her dad we wouldn't have to suffer through her droning articles and below avergae writing talent, and all her "deep" thoughts. this girl thinks she's the authority on everything and in reality she's just a bit of a narcissist
Honestly though, eimears newest podcast where she was talking about being friends with a narcissist, the entire time keelin was on my mind đŸ«Ł

Reactions: 8
jesus the eimear girl is stunning isnt she, I never seen her before. I only ever seen keelin and the younger sister that looks scruffy and away with the fairies. Im guna give the podcast a listen it looks good from the clip.

Reactions: 3
I liked Eimear's narcissist episode. I listened for the tea, but actually it was quite good. Something nice about hearing an irish

She may or may not be referring to Keelin.

Eimear seems like somebody who gives "nice adult, mean child" vibes. It cant have been easy being dyslexic in an all irish hyper academic school. She seems quite introspective and striving towards maturing rather than trying to be outrageous and cluck baity.

Keelin seems very charming and interesting but ive always had doubts over her after she drew in viewers with her "i had no friends" video when i know for a fact she was very much a "main character" within her age group in Sutton/Howth. Something chaotic about Keelin.

I know who i would choose in an emergency situation, lets say that

Reactions: 5
Ohhh really? In what way(s)?
Not known to be very nice in person with me having a brief experience while some people here obviously having more to tell

I'm not surprised though when she mentioned that her friends were relieved that she was no longer with Keelin because knowing some of her friends through college and school idk it was like she shoehorned herself into the group, almost as if they were used to talk about how great she is at doing duck all nevermind the bare minimum. The problem is they all have regular jobs or doing something that they're interested in whilst Keelin indirectly and almost has to use her nepo baby status to get her places, she flip flops between hobbies and interests out of boredom or when it doesn't give her enough attention

Reactions: 4
This was the tea on it in February.
---

And everything that came up about Eimear in January too.
LOL why is it always the deeply nasty girls that use all this therapy talk and turn into these earthy girls with tattoos and pretend they're empaths. I started listening to the narcissist podcast of hers, had never heard of her, but she sounds totally vile and like one herself from those posts? also if that's true about her and her sister how tf does she have a platform like...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
LOL why is it always the deeply nasty girls that use all this therapy talk and turn into these earthy girls with tattoos and pretend they're empaths. I started listening to the narcissist podcast of hers, had never heard of her, but she sounds totally vile and like one herself from those posts? also if that's true about her and her sister how tf does she have a platform like...
Yeah, I'll be honest - I hadn't listened to the episode until I saw it be praised here in the last hour, and it just further solidified for me that she's absolutely textbook. Narcissists never look inward. One of their futile techniques for escaping their inner self-hatred and shame is projection. They are particularly repelled by their own weaknesses and bad behaviours, even if not on a conscious level. So they accuse others of having some of their most vile qualities. That whole episode is classic projection. I feel really sorry for her victims, who've had to see her position herself as a victim with this, when she's literally a prolific abuser. All she's doing is further traumatising the long list of people she's harmed, and being praised for it too which is particularly sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 7