Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has nearly 2k to drop on a holiday with strangers…like if you’re going to spend that money at least go to Disneyworld with your children or something?? This is like the most expensive and creepy meet and greet known to man

Reactions: 14
So people are gonna pay her to go on holiday with them? I really don’t understand this.
surely no one will want to pay that much and this whole thing will fall through

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she would be so excited to hang out with these girls if they suggested that they booked separately and just met there? When she is profiting like that it should really come with a #ad or some kind of transparency because some people really will think that Keelin just wants to be their friend rather than it being a business trip.

Reactions: 21
i wonder if it’s all for an increase in exposure, like if it goes well she looks like a bit of a pioneer - if it’s terrible it’ll probably go viral like fyre festival kinda thing

Reactions: 5
I hope this total scam gets picked up and that she's already getting backlash from her fans.

If she's so eager for friends and community why not start with a free coffee meet in town?

Gross

Reactions: 21
anyone else sick of keelins constant whining and complaining about life?......she has become sooooo boriiiing

Reactions: 10
Her content just consists of:

- book reviews
- outfit reels
- things that she does with her toddler, nothing recommended or anything but basically a typical day

Nothing unique whatsoever nor that she does an incredibly good job at all of the above

Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe she wants people to pay 2K to share a room.

All the activities listed (half are free) add up to about 100 total, transport is also super cheap so the trip itself should cost about 600 each. Where’s the extra 1400?

Reactions: 18

All the activities listed (half are free) add up to about 100 total, transport is also super cheap so the trip itself should cost about 600 each. Where’s the extra 1400?
Going to her pocket

Reactions: 6

No flights included in her trip. The trip starts at the hotel in Croatia with breakfast and dinner some days.

Prices based on a double room so they will be pairing strangers, can you imagine the danger in this.

It could be absolute haters of keelin that go or absolute crazies

You could do a week all inclusive on a cruise for that.

Reactions: 11
I cant see anyone going on this trip tbh
I think it will sell out if I'm honest there are a lot of crazy delulu girlos like her who in their heads think her and keelin are friends because they've followed her for years

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think it will sell out if I'm honest there are a lot of crazy delulu girlos like her who in their heads think her and keelin are friends because they've followed her for years
Most of them are broke students tho no? She has a very young fan base

Reactions: 4