Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a single mother is her new personality trait despite making the biggest song and dance about how much she loves Jason whilst simultaneously morphing his style to suit her aesthetic along with their daughter right before that

Reactions: 14
Her latest sponsored video on TikTok is funny. The car she was giving for the weekend by the company costs €46,920 to buy but Keelin says the smaller version called the BYD Dolphin is very, very affordable and great for young people. Young college students on minimum wage, do not fear as according to Keelin €37,025 is very very affordable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her latest sponsored video on TikTok is funny. The car she was giving for the weekend by the company costs €46,920 to buy but Keelin says the smaller version called the BYD Dolphin is very, very affordable and great for young people. Young college students on minimum wage, do not fear as according to Keelin €37,025 is very very affordable.
Then there was another video prior that and honestly its hard to take her seriously

Reactions: 2
Not trying to body shame her but I’ve never seen her look so gaunt or cadaverous before. It’s actually concerning.

Reactions: 9
She just said in her latest video on YouTube that everyone should be getting up in the morning and getting properly dressed everyday in presentable clothing as when she wears a tracksuit it negatively effects her productivity levels 😅
---
Not trying to body shame her but I’ve never seen her look so gaunt or cadaverous before. It’s actually concerning.
Yeah she looks borderline unwell and just seems to be getting thinner yet all I see on her comments are people telling her she's had such a glow up and looks the best she ever has etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
And the fact that she also said in a video she finally loves her body just in the past month or two whilst also being the thinnest she’s ever been is so concerning. What a message to give to her young & impressionable audience
---
Learn to park ffs.
I’m not the best parker so I’d maybe forgive her if she’d reversed in, but no, she just straight up drove into a space with no surrounding cars and couldn’t even straighten up a bit before posting a story 😭

Reactions: 8
The fact that she tries to show off online about dumping jason by the time her baby isnt even 1yrs old is really tacky… its not “girlboss slay feminist queen” to raise a baby in an unstable environment and post every little detail of your feelings towards your “toxic ex” online…. Ffs i feel so bad for the baby

Reactions: 15
The fact that she tries to show off online about dumping jason by the time her baby isnt even 1yrs old is really tacky… its not “girlboss slay feminist queen” to raise a baby in an unstable environment and post every little detail of your feelings towards your “toxic ex” online…. Ffs i feel so bad for the baby
This sounds heartless but I don't think she has much of a motherly bone IRL as she makes herself out to have online, she's very quick to use the baby for content and I'm still trying to wrap my head around why she wanted a baby anyway apart from boredom or to fix a solution

This sounds heartless but I don't think she has much of a motherly bone IRL as she makes herself out to have online, she's very quick to use the baby for content and I'm still trying to wrap my head around why she wanted a baby anyway apart from boredom or to fix a solution
I’m sure she’s a good enough ma but I think she posts herself interacting with her baby (talking to her in a sweet sing song voice etc) and TikToks where she lists how she’s ‘raising her baby differently’ including things like not commenting on her child’s body so people give her validation in the comments and say she’s a good mum.

I do think one of the main things I’ve come to dislike about her is how she thinks she knows everything. Like when she got pregnant she thought her and Jason had cracked the relationship code and that they were different and would survive having a baby so early on. But actually being a parent is something very difficult and new which you have to learn everyday - if she were more raw and honest about parenting she’d be a lot more likeable, rather than acting like she’s already miles better than her own mum

I realised yesterday while watching her new youtube video that she's clearly very insecure and has a real teenage mentality when it comes to relationships and not a lot of experience like she makes out she has. She said that she's so happy now being single so she doesn't have to constantly worry about what she looks like and looking attractive to someone all the time now, dressing for the male gaze and that she can freely have a dodgy stomach or the shits now and not feel embarrassed.

That's actually so sad. So you're telling me that she gave birth to her and Jason's baby, probably the most intimate thing you will ever experience with another human being and she still didn't feel comfortable around him to be herself? Yet she was out here shoving it down peoples throat that they were so deeply in love. That's not a real adult relationship and that most certainly is not love. It’s actually very concerning that she thinks that way, she should really stop giving out relationship advice and work on herself before jumping into another relationship.
Instead of focusing on getting with someone and having a chronically online ~aesthetic~ relationship, she should focus on finding someone who she connects with on a personal level and someone she can feel 100% herself and comfortable around, everyone deserves that. Her daughter also deserves to grow up knowing her worth as a woman, that there is so much more to life than your appearance and that you don't need to rely male validation to feel worthy or attractive.

Reactions: 19
I realised yesterday while watching her new youtube video that she's clearly very insecure and has a real teenage mentality when it comes to relationships and not a lot of experience like she makes out she has. She said that she's so happy now being single so she doesn't have to constantly worry about what she looks like and looking attractive to someone all the time now, dressing for the male gaze and that she can freely have a dodgy stomach or the shits now and not feel embarrassed.

That's actually so sad. So you're telling me that she gave birth to her and Jason's baby, probably the most intimate thing you will ever experience with another human being and she still didn't feel comfortable around him to be herself? Yet she was out here shoving it down peoples throat that they were so deeply in love. That's not a real adult relationship and that most certainly is not love. It’s actually very concerning that she thinks that way, she should really stop giving out relationship advice and work on herself before jumping into another relationship.
Instead of focusing on getting with someone and having a chronically online ~aesthetic~ relationship, she should focus on finding someone who she connects with on a personal level and someone she can feel 100% herself and comfortable around, everyone deserves that. Her daughter also deserves to grow up knowing her worth as a woman, that there is so much more to life than your appearance and that you don't need to rely male validation to feel worthy or attractive.
That’s actually so strange. Suppose her and Jason weren’t actually together very long before her getting pregnant. Surprised she was still in the “holding in the farts” stage with him after birthing a baby in front of him tho? 😂

Reactions: 4
That really surprises me and makes me feel sorry for her. I cant imagine feeling self conscious around my partner or like i HAVE to dress up / look good for him. That would be awful. It seems like there was so much more going on in their relationship but she tried to paint a perfect picture. I think she has a lot of unlearning to do and that she has some internalised misogyny. Its frustrating how she claims to be so educated on feminism when its clearly not the case

Reactions: 6
I seen she read educated by Tara westover recently too. It must have inspired her new Mormon sense of style.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so her baby’s face is just fully out in her latest reel? Does she know that even though it’s sped up you can just hold your finger down and see her face?

Also, her asking for advice on how to baby proof a plug socket… it just takes a quick Google to see you can get those plug in covers? Is she just saying this because she didn’t know what else to say in the voice over lol

Reactions: 3