Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the craic with her dad is. And his granddaughter. Keelin is only 26. To kick her out like that when her or her daughter doesn’t have any real stability. That would scar me if either of my parents had done that to me.

Maybe her step mum started cracking downon it.
Tough love hopefully.

Better late than never.

Reactions: 3
Why is it tye assumption that it was the "wicked" step mother and not the dad.
I bet he called out her Crotia scam and they fell out over her robbery of vulnerable loney people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet he called out her Crotia scam and they fell out over her robbery of vulnerable loney people.
Her da will probably write an article about it as usual

Reactions: 16
I think it's a threat. Deep down she's saying 'you've 6 months to win me back or I'm leaving the country with our baby'
I think this too. I doubt she has any intention of doing that. So living outside of Dublin is too far from family but moving country isn’t? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From what I have read her father has been very hospitable towards her - letting her, Jason and the baby move in to his home -

'Many months have passed since Daughter Number One, the Boyfriend and Granddaughter Number One moved in. Needless to say, there hasn’t been even a sniff of them finding any accommodation; or at least anything that might be suitable for a baby.... We have a WhatsApp group called Housing Crisis, and try our best to work around each other, for laundry, showers, mealtimes. Not that there aren’t a lot of small tensions. Dirty dishes left in the sink, hoovering not done. It’s become a lesson in having two emotions simultaneously: you can be frustrated for someone and with someone at the same time.'

He also writes about the washing machine breaking due to the heavy use with a full house.

Reactions: 9
I think the assumption, though I agree a little unfair, comes from her dad's column where he mentions his wife's reaction to the washing machine breaking and how angry his wife felt at first.

There'll be a number of straws that broke the camel's back, from Keelin's video she made it sound like the writing had been on the wall for some time but she didn't see it or realise that her time there was going to be limited. She'd been there for about a year or over that hadn't she I imagine her dad and stepmum were thinking how much longer can this continue.

I still really don't get why she couldn't find a place to rent anywhere that wasn't Dublin and get a cheap car to run around in? Didn't she say on that interview about the housing crisis that she does have the money for a house just not one in Dublin? Her job is remote she doesn't need to be anywhere in particular so why not get a home sorted for your little girl and put down some roots somewhere?

Reactions: 15
Desperate to live in Dublin close to her family that she is constantly falling out with, wouldn't it do her better to actually put herself & the little one first, move to where she can afford and stand on her own 2 feet. It will be scary and difficult but Jesus the alternative of moving from pillar to post where you're not wanted is worse! Wouldn't surprise if she's throwing out the emigration idea as a means to put the frighteners on Jason & the rest of her family too, hoping someone will take her & the child in. Manipulative..

Reactions: 22
From what I have read her father has been very hospitable towards her - letting her, Jason and the baby move in to his home -

'Many months have passed since Daughter Number One, the Boyfriend and Granddaughter Number One moved in. Needless to say, there hasn’t been even a sniff of them finding any accommodation; or at least anything that might be suitable for a baby.... We have a WhatsApp group called Housing Crisis, and try our best to work around each other, for laundry, showers, mealtimes. Not that there aren’t a lot of small tensions. Dirty dishes left in the sink, hoovering not done. It’s become a lesson in having two emotions simultaneously: you can be frustrated for someone and with someone at the same time.'

He also writes about the washing machine breaking due to the heavy use with a full house.

I don't think I'd be able for the passive aggression in that WhatsApp group!

Reactions: 20
If she actually earned a “substantial salary” she would just rent a place in Dublin by herself...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she need to buy a house? It’s just her and her daughter? If she feels the need and want to buy, why can’t she buy an apartment? There’s two bed apartments way within her acclaimed price range in Kildare, Meath etc, some places just 30/40 mins from City Centre. She’s not a child. When she DECIDED she was gonna have a child without any stability you’ve got to start making sacrifices. If she’s dead set on living where she grew up she’ll have to wait. She left her mams cause there wasn’t enough space and she didn’t get on with her? She clearly well overstayed her welcome at her dads( if there was any problems with her dads partner does anyone really think Keelin was an innocent victim?)

Hard to watch that video and feel any way surprised or sorry for her. It’s exactly the situation she put herself in and the results are the reality.

Reactions: 24
I'd say her investing in that stupid tiny microphone was the straw that broke the camel's back.

It would be for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d venture to guess that her dad and stepmam probably sat her down and told her she needed to get serious and properly plan for the future. She’s 26, not a child and she chose to bring a child into her life. Living in her dad’s forever was just not sustainable but I don’t think he told her to get out or even gave her a date to leave, he probably just told her she needed to put a real plan together (that didn’t involve scamming a dozen random girls out of €2k for a trip to Croatia) and she decided to do the impulsive thing and kick herself out.

Reactions: 18
Regardless of the ins and outs and shoulda woulda, coulda’s in life and being ‘26’ or whatever age. To be made essentially homeless with a small child is traumatising. As a mother, I feel for her.

Reactions: 11
Regardless of the ins and outs and shoulda woulda, coulda’s in life and being ‘26’ or whatever age. To be made essentially homeless with a small child is traumatising. As a mother, I feel for her.
She isn't homeless though, is she?
She could live in her fathers house in that attic room, get a job, contribute to the household and tidy up after herself.
Regardless of whatever issues she has with her family - I doubt they would make her homeless.

Reactions: 11
I feel for the single mothers working their arses off on low incomes, struggling with childcare options and housing. I don’t feel for the self employed fully grown woman earning 5k+ a month from making a few 20 minute videos in her dads attic and refusing to give her child (the one she chose to have with a guy she was with for about a year and when she knew she didn’t have anywhere to live yet) a stable life when she has the means to. Sorry if that makes me a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't buy that she's earning 5k a month. With 5k a month coming in a second hand car would have been no trouble to find and keep roadworthy very quickly and childcare would've been easy to source. I wont pretend to understand what the housing situation in Dublin is like but surely 5k monthly income would just make things immensely easier.

Maybe she had one month where she earned 5k but I just don't see it being the case every month.

Reactions: 16
I don't buy that she's earning 5k a month. With 5k a month coming in a second hand car would have been no trouble to find and keep roadworthy very quickly and childcare would've been easy to source. I wont pretend to understand what the housing situation in Dublin is like but surely 5k monthly income would just make things immensely easier.

Maybe she had one month where she earned 5k but I just don't see it being the case every month.
Keelin was actually the one to tell the world what she was earning monthly, she gave that figure. She had a smaller audience then, her audience has grown considerably more since so I would assume her earnings have increased since that statement.

Reactions: 4
imagine being jason's possible new love interest, not only having to deal with the fact that his ex bm is now living with him, having no privacy for alleged 6 months for just the two of them and then on top of that being exposed to such content. This story is supposed to be so silly goofy quirky when really its just manipulative in a cockblocky way. So much for being "friends who are coparenting".

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13