Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another picture of her daughter with her face showing, not to conspire but I wonder is it for the "aww your baby's so cute" comments to flood in because she has nothing going for her atm hence why she doesn't bother to cover her face anymore

Reactions: 5
Yet another picture of her daughter with her face showing, not to conspire but I wonder is it for the "aww your baby's so cute" comments to flood in because she has nothing going for her atm hence why she doesn't bother to cover her face anymore
Its absolutely because she thinks people are obsessed with her life and are dying to see the babies face. So she shows glimpses thinking people will lap it up and she will get tonnes of likes/comments

Reactions: 6
Her twirling and dancing in her newest yt vid has given me the biggest ick

Reactions: 3
Wait hold up how does she not have any idea when they generally do finish??? Does she quite literally not have a single friend anymore apart from her baby daughter to ask such questions? Did she drop out this quickly all the three times she went to college that she doesn't know when college exams typically finish?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wait hold up how does she not have any idea when they generally do finish??? Does she quite literally not have a single friend anymore apart from her baby daughter to ask such questions? Did she drop out this quickly all the three times she went to college that she doesn't know when college exams typically finish?
Stuff like this is just engagement farming I think to show brands how many people interact with her stories

Reactions: 17
She seems to use 2 different bedrooms in her dads house? She does yoga etc in one bedroom and seems to sleep in a different room.

She seems to use 2 different bedrooms in her dads house? She does yoga etc in one bedroom and seems to sleep in a different room.
Yeah she said in a comment she has a bedroom in the house and then she also has the attic to use as her office

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eimear just launched her new podcast, complete with a huge ring on her finger. Keelin found rotting.

• Haha
Does Eimear not always have that ring on? Or is she engaged and I missed it lol
Could be and I just never noticed it before! Considering the fact Keelin ended their pod/friendship over Eimear’s contract with Andrea Roche, I’d say she’s absolutely feral this morning.

Reactions: 4
Could be and I just never noticed it before! Considering the fact Keelin ended their pod/friendship over Eimear’s contract with Andrea Roche, I’d say she’s absolutely feral this morning.
It is definitely radio silence on Keelin's insta today so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right :LOL:

Slightly offtopic, but Keelin still has a highlight on her insta dedicated to pictures of Jason titled 'my sweet prince'? I would absolutely be getting rid of that if I were her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, we discussed it about ten pages back. Apparently Eimear was asked at the Valentine’s event about the falling out, and she said Keelin turned sour when she (Eimear) was signed by Andrea Roche. Keelin has representation with The Millar Agency in the UK but obviously Andrea Roche would be a bigger deal here in Ireland in terms of getting PR etc. Seemingly, Keelin got spiteful over not being scouted by AR in tandem with Eimear, and so she pulled the plug on the pod in an attempt to render Eimear without a platform, and therefore without the need for representation with AR. Really cruel carry on. Eimear doubled down on the events and now is launching the pod to keep climbing. She’s a very dark history regards friends and relationships, been abusive in both, so she doesn’t deserve the platform she has either. But yeah, Keelin fully tried to take her down.

Reactions: 16