Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to get out in the real world. Going on holidays with your fans is a new level of creepy.
Especially when a lot of her fans are teenagers šŸ˜¬

Does she literally have no-one to go on holidays with? What about her sisters? It's not like she really talks to anyone else

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s never been interested in female friendships outside of her sisters, but I saw this coming when she had the baby and it was obvious her and her ex wouldnā€™t stay together. Having a baby is so isolating and she keeps her own mum at arms length. I knew sheā€™d push everyone away and then regret it and be craving adult friendships.

Reactions: 11
No, what's it like?
I hate to admit it but I think it's somewhat better than Keelin's podcast, listening to Keelin's podcast makes me miserable knowing that a 26 year old woman is SO dependent on her teenage/young adult audience for engagement and would go as far as going on vacation with them... with completely superficial friendships that fizzle out eventually on top of that

Reactions: 6
If her best mate Aisling lives in Aus like she said in her video why not go and visit her instead of encouraging parasocial relationships with her younger delulu fans?? Or have a nice holiday with her sisters? Her need for validation borders on concerning levels

Reactions: 13
I just graduated with a degree in english lit and publishing at uni and am struggling to even get into the industry. So for keemon to be getting paid to give shite opinions on books that she enjoyed or not based on how ā€œrelatableā€ they are to her life has me bitter hahaha
This! Iā€™m in ncad now doing a joint degree and wish I had this much time to even read 1 book! Between work and college I canā€™t do anything. Iā€™m jealous !!

Reactions: 3
This! Iā€™m in ncad now doing a joint degree and wish I had this much time to even read 1 book! Between work and college I canā€™t do anything. Iā€™m jealous !!
The fact that you're doing a joint degree in NCAD actually proves you're such a hardworking student, have to laugh at the amount of people I knew that dropped out of education for instance by the end of 1st year/start of 2nd year only for about 10 people to actually complete education when I was a student there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have absolutely zero sympathy for her that she has no friends. Remember a few years ago when a girl DMed Keelin saying she wanted to be her friend and Keelin replied "all the slots are filled atm", yeah that aged well

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I have absolutely zero sympathy for her that she has no friends. Remember a few years ago when a girl DMed Keelin saying she wanted to be her friend and Keelin replied "all the slots are filled atm", yeah that aged well
Imagine responding to one of your 'fans' like that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
What a nasty cow.

Sheā€™s looking to make money off this holiday thing btw, Iā€™ve seen a few ā€œinfluencersā€ do similar. The poor fans get charged insane money and the influencer gets an all expenses paid trip and money in the bank at the end of it. Sheā€™s shameless.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didnā€™t she say she was moving to Australia not long ago? Wonder what happened there. Sheā€™s gonna be living in her dads house until sheā€™s a grandmother herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m so sorry but WHAT in the hell is her last reel???? She is posting the exact locations of local places she takes her toddler to on a regular basis.

Wonā€™t show her face front on but will post photos out of their window and exact addresses of places they regularly go to. What is she playing at risking her childā€™s safety and privacy for a few views on a reel?

• Wow
Reactions: 14