Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she done anything sponsored lately? Wheres the substantial money coming from?

Reactions: 4
For most people it’s not even about the “substantial salary” aspect, to me that came across as a brag on her part. It’s about the ability to save a 10% deposit in a market that’s driving house prices up exponentially. I also have a “substantial salary” for my age but I don’t have 40k+ for a 10% deposit and another 10k for fees and another 10k for furniture etc. When I reach that I will qualify for a mortgage immediately and I will be able to get a house I like close enough to my area.

I know couples on less money combined than I’m on solo and they got a house because they saved so much for years and years. They prioritised that.

There’s personal responsibility people like Keelin don’t take in these debates that I find very disingenuous. I spent my early working years (18-25) barely saving anything, I had fun, I went on nice holidays and in fairness I did pay a good bit towards college fees. But other people I know were responsible enough to start saving from 18 and could get a house at 25/26 because of it. I’m paying the price of my own irresponsibility right now and so is Keelin.
---
Also I wish she’d stop referring to herself as a “young mam” when she’s fully 26 years of age.

Reactions: 19
For most people it’s not even about the “substantial salary” aspect, to me that came across as a brag on her part. It’s about the ability to save a 10% deposit in a market that’s driving house prices up exponentially. I also have a “substantial salary” for my age but I don’t have 40k+ for a 10% deposit and another 10k for fees and another 10k for furniture etc. When I reach that I will qualify for a mortgage immediately and I will be able to get a house I like close enough to my area.

I know couples on less money combined than I’m on solo and they got a house because they saved so much for years and years. They prioritised that.

There’s personal responsibility people like Keelin don’t take in these debates that I find very disingenuous. I spent my early working years (18-25) barely saving anything, I had fun, I went on nice holidays and in fairness I did pay a good bit towards college fees. But other people I know were responsible enough to start saving from 18 and could get a house at 25/26 because of it. I’m paying the price of my own irresponsibility right now and so is Keelin.
---
Also I wish she’d stop referring to herself as a “young mam” when she’s fully 26 years of age.
👏👏👏👏👏👏 YES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh look she has got herself a mini microphone like all the other doses 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look she has got herself a mini microphone like all the other doses 😄
She can't get enough of her own voice. I didn't mind her much but since the prime time she's rubbed me the wrong way. She is delulu

Reactions: 6
Charging between €1500 and €5k for this inarticulate, ignorant SAP to advertise on her socials. The state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her outfits look like the smell of wet dog.
I would love to get my hands on her hair.

• Haha
My god her video trying to clap back at the Donegal backlash has angered me even more.

Thought she was showing an ounce of self awareness when she mentioned her frankly nauseating accent but no she can't grasp that people aren't reacting badly because she insulted Donegal as a location...she has completely missed the point that the crisis is NATION WIDE and her not being able to buy within walking distance of her loaded parents isn't really high on the priority list.

Let alone the fact that perhaps the reason the overall house prices in Donegal are particularly low, is because many houses are being sold at site value because they're build from crumbling Mica! A totally separate crisis that I can only assume she hasn't even heard about inside her bubble of performative wokeness.

The sardonic little "sorry about your crisis" at the end was the cherry on the cake - I genuinely used to like Keelin but I'm washing my hands of her content now.

Also I see her sarcastic name dropping of commentors has now started in her videos aswell as her clap back (more like clapped out) comments! Saying "Gerry" in a sarcastic tone three times in one video isn't the hilarious dig you think is Keelin - the undertone is quite clearly ageist tbh. And anyway I'd have thought a woman who's had to grow up with a boy's name would know a bit about taking the piss out of people's names 🤣

My god she's really showing her true colours and the backlash is INSANE, she's so rude as well to that Gerry fella as well I'm a bit scarlet for her

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m cringing at her stories/posts… why is she thriving off this kind of attention it’s really bizarre? Surely you’d just want to keep your head down, keep earning money… I don’t understand her at all. Her parents must be so frustrated with her.

Reactions: 7
Micah was literally on the news this week in relation to a childcare provider having to potentially close over it.
she’s really no clue about the news beyond TikTok news 🙄

Reactions: 12