Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'll be honest - I hadn't listened to the episode until I saw it be praised here in the last hour, and it just further solidified for me that she's absolutely textbook. Narcissists never look inward. One of their futile techniques for escaping their inner self-hatred and shame is projection. They are particularly repelled by their own weaknesses and bad behaviours, even if not on a conscious level. So they accuse others of having some of their most vile qualities. That whole episode is classic projection. I feel really sorry for her victims, who've had to see her position herself as a victim with this, when she's literally a prolific abuser. All she's doing is further traumatising the long list of people she's harmed, and being praised for it too which is particularly sickening.
Omg, yes, was the ex she speaks about the boy mentioned above? I am not a fan of Keelin but this girl sounds decidedly a lot worse

Reactions: 1
Omg, yes, was the ex she speaks about the boy mentioned above?
Yeah, genuinely malicious of her to manipulate what a lot of people in Dublin know to be the truth, all in order to reframe herself as a victim and thereby get more attention for her own narcissistic supply. I don’t like Keelin at all, I think she’s extremely self-congratulatory and very much buried up her own hole. But she’s not the long-standing abuser that Eimear is.

Reactions: 2
This was the tea on it in February.
---

And everything that came up about Eimear in January too.
Ah fair play! Knew I’d discussed it with someone before but wasn’t sure when & was waiting until I’d finished work to go for a deep dive.

I think it must’ve been you that last time it was discussed we figured our paths must have crossed at some point 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ah fair play! Knew I’d discussed it with someone before but wasn’t sure when & was waiting until I’d finished work to go for a deep dive.

I think it must’ve been you that last time it was discussed we figured our paths must have crossed at some point 😂
Well 'the girl whose name started with K' that I think you were referring to who would've been friends w/ Eimear (who I only know of as a friend of mine from college is good friends with them) started liking and commenting on her posts again almost as soon after her friendship with Keelin fell apart... just an observation

I'm literally a fly on the wall most of the time so I severely lack in ☕

Reactions: 1
For someone who has nothing but time on their hands and thinks they’re mother of the year every year, I’m genuinely shocked to see Keelin using such a tit car seat for her daughter. Her daughter isn’t even 2 yet and should really still be rear-facing in a more protective style seat, something like a Joie 360 or an AxKid. Surprised she didn’t research this more. I’m embarrassed for her honestly.

Attachments

For someone who has nothing but time on their hands and thinks they’re mother of the year every year, I’m genuinely shocked to see Keelin using such a tit car seat for her daughter. Her daughter isn’t even 2 yet and should really still be rear-facing in a more protective style seat, something like a Joie 360 or an AxKid. Surprised she didn’t research this more. I’m embarrassed for her honestly.
RSA recommendation is that children can be in front facing seats from the time they’re 9kgs (tends to be around 9 months) as long as they’re in the correct type of seat with the correct restraint system.

I’m not commenting on Keelin’s choice of seat here but sharing that info so that other people don’t read your comment and feel like they potentially put their under 2 year in danger by using a front facing seat.

Reactions: 5
RSA recommendation is that children can be in front facing seats from the time they’re 9kgs (tends to be around 9 months) as long as they’re in the correct type of seat with the correct restraint system.

I’m not commenting on Keelin’s choice of seat here but sharing that info so that other people don’t read your comment and feel like they potentially put their under 2 year in danger by using a front facing seat.
Anyone who has done research is aware of this (outdated) information. Read-facing is proven to be the safest option for young children.

So her moving to Australia was really a book swap event? She's not exactly Taylor Swift levels of popular so I wonder how she actually got this gig

Reactions: 5
So her moving to Australia was really a book swap event? She's not exactly Taylor Swift levels of popular so I wonder how she actually got this gig
My guess is she’s just going over to visit her friend Aisling who moved there last year/year before last?

Could be, maybe she's doing it during her trip if she's meeting her? All the same I'm curious as to how it all panned out
Didn't she originally say it was for a live podcast show? I always wondered why she thought she would be able to sell tickets to people in Australia as a complete nobody to them.