Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, we discussed it about ten pages back. Apparently Eimear was asked at the Valentine’s event about the falling out, and she said Keelin turned sour when she (Eimear) was signed by Andrea Roche. Keelin has representation with The Millar Agency in the UK but obviously Andrea Roche would be a bigger deal here in Ireland in terms of getting PR etc. Seemingly, Keelin got spiteful over not being scouted by AR in tandem with Eimear, and so she pulled the plug on the pod in an attempt to render Eimear without a platform, and therefore without the need for representation with AR. Really cruel carry on. Eimear doubled down on the events and now is launching the pod to keep climbing. She’s a very dark history regards friends and relationships, been abusive in both, so she doesn’t deserve the platform she has either. But yeah, Keelin fully tried to take her down.
Wow - thanks for the update! I need to go back and read more of this thread.
Very toxic behaviour.

Whatever happened to 'building other women up'....?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is definitely radio silence on Keelin's insta today so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right :LOL:

Slightly offtopic, but Keelin still has a highlight on her insta dedicated to pictures of Jason titled 'my sweet prince'? I would absolutely be getting rid of that if I were her
she didn’t get rid of the Shampain highlight for yearsss

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not loving any of her bookish bookworm content. Like we get it you have hours of free time to sit and read books and comment on them like youre a critic ??

Reactions: 17
No chance of her using all that available reading time to study and get a practical qualification for herself.

Must be great to live on planet Kee Mon.

Reactions: 7
No chance of her using all that available reading time to study and get a practical qualification for herself.

Must be great to live on planet Kee Mon.
Did she not want to study to do accountancy at one stage or am I making that up 😂 maybe someone here suggested she do it? I think all influencers particularly “micro” ones like her really need to have a qualification to fall back on. At least so sue and Rosie Con have their established businesses that are doing really well they have that to fall back on. Influencer gig is not as lucrative as what it was. People aren’t as willing to part with their cash because some girl on the internet said this product is amazing

Reactions: 12
Did she not want to study to do accountancy at one stage or am I making that up 😂 maybe someone here suggested she do it? I think all influencers particularly “micro” ones like her really need to have a qualification to fall back on. At least so sue and Rosie Con have their established businesses that are doing really well they have that to fall back on. Influencer gig is not as lucrative as what it was. People aren’t as willing to part with their cash because some girl on the internet said this product is amazing
Sure isn’t she claiming to be studying Child Psychology these days, hence the podcast taking that route (lol), or is it just that she read a book on the subject and now considers herself a master.

As others have said, it must be nice to have hours of free time to sit around reading books and critiquing them.
I understand parenting is a full time job, but plenty of us here are also parents, some to more than one child, while also working full time jobs around our children. She should be thinking about her child’s future and trying to better herself in the form of pursuing further education.

Imagine being her parents and forking out THOUSANDS for her to attend private secondary school for the duration of her Leaving Cert studies (correct me if I’m wrong but she attended 5th and 6th year private, if not more), only for her to absolutely squander the opportunity and advantage she had by not bothering to stick out a college course. No doubt she’ll also claim ADHD prohibited her from doing same, when she’s not even clinically diagnosed.
Mortifying. I’m sorry to say it but she is so immature and so out of touch.

Reactions: 14
Does she post that she’s getting STI tests to let Jason know she’s sexually active and think it’ll make him jealous? That’s the vibe I get

Reactions: 16
Not loving any of her bookish bookworm content. Like we get it you have hours of free time to sit and read books and comment on them like youre a critic ??
You'd immediately forget that she's a mother of a 1 and a half year old child considering the amount of book videos she's doing (probably has nothing to do) and how much time would be spent filming each one

Reactions: 5
I just graduated with a degree in english lit and publishing at uni and am struggling to even get into the industry. So for keemon to be getting paid to give shite opinions on books that she enjoyed or not based on how “relatable” they are to her life has me bitter hahaha

You'd immediately forget that she's a mother of a 1 and a half year old child considering the amount of book videos she's doing (probably has nothing to do) and how much time would be spent filming each one
I’d say she is lonely without Eimear, they spent a lot of time together, and Keelin could bring her baby along for their hangouts. They seemed to spend a lot of time spinning around.

Not many adults have that kind of free time anymore, reminds me of being in my late teens/early 20s.

Reactions: 10
I’d say she is lonely without Eimear, they spent a lot of time together, and Keelin could bring her baby along for their hangouts. They seemed to spend a lot of time spinning around.

Not many adults have that kind of free time anymore, reminds me of being in my late teens/early 20s.
TBH it kinda feels like Keelin shoehorned herself with Eimear's friend group in which they've managed fine without her before and after her and Eimear's friendship
It's kinda sad that she doesn't really have anyone to talk to despite having such a massive following but she reeks of mean girl energy so I'm not as sorry as I would be
---
I just graduated with a degree in english lit and publishing at uni and am struggling to even get into the industry. So for keemon to be getting paid to give shite opinions on books that she enjoyed or not based on how “relatable” they are to her life has me bitter hahaha
I feel you, I have an art college degree and I've gotten better opportunities already from the course I'm doing at the moment hahaha, which is why her sister Saoirse's navel gazing approach to art and the fact that people actually buy her 'art' gets on my nerves even though that mentality is extremely common in the art scene

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I almost snorted laughing seeing the Aran sweater with the Adidas tracksuit bottoms combo on the baba on her recent story, it's like chalk and cheese

Reactions: 3
sorry but it gives me the ick when people say they had their child to give them a purpose/their child is their reason for living.....like it's not your child's job to be your purpose in life

sorry but it gives me the ick when people say they had their child to give them a purpose/their child is their reason for living.....like it's not your child's job to be your purpose in life
Using terminologies that would be familiar to fellow child psychologists like Keemon, parentified child comes to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 2