Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House prices are low in donegal and salaries are also low in donegal. Its all relative. So if she's on her substantial salary and can't afford to buy a house in howth. How does she think the people in donegal who are on some of the lowest salaries in the country feel when the "cheap" houses are still completely unaffordable to them. Donegal isn't some haven not affected by the housing crisis because the houses seem cheaper than elsewhere, there are so many factors to it. Mica being a main one. Also does she think nurses, teachers, gardaí can afford houses outside of dublin? Because they can't. Her point that essential services are at threat in dublin is an issue across the whole country not just dublin. If essential workers can't afford to live in dublin which has been listed as one of the most expensive cities in Europe yes that is an issue. But when essential workers can't afford to live in places like donegal, mayo, kerry etc which are apparently the cheapest places in the country, now that's an even worse issue.

Reactions: 11
House prices are low in donegal and salaries are also low in donegal. Its all relative. So if she's on her substantial salary and can't afford to buy a house in howth. How does she think the people in donegal who are on some of the lowest salaries in the country feel when the "cheap" houses are still completely unaffordable to them. Donegal isn't some haven not affected by the housing crisis because the houses seem cheaper than elsewhere, there are so many factors to it. Mica being a main one. Also does she think nurses, teachers, gardaí can afford houses outside of dublin? Because they can't. Her point that essential services are at threat in dublin is an issue across the whole country not just dublin. If essential workers can't afford to live in dublin which has been listed as one of the most expensive cities in Europe yes that is an issue. But when essential workers can't afford to live in places like donegal, mayo, kerry etc which are apparently the cheapest places in the country, now that's an even worse issue.

Oh but don't you realise.....only Dubliners need Dr's, nurses, teachers, guards etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely so confused by her attempt to blur her daughter’s face in her latest video… why is she happy to show her face completely from the side but showing her face straight forward is ‘too far’. Like what is going on here??!

It seems she’s just following the trend of influencers not showing their children but has completely missed the point of why they do it - i.e giving them privacy and not using them for content. She can’t seem to resist showing off her *incredible* mothering skills and her daughter talking (‘veeeerrry advanced’). I’m so sad for her daughter tbh

Reactions: 13
Kinda gaslighting the idea of giving her privacy because she won't reveal her name (doesn't help that she gave her a relatively uncommon Irish name) yet will show her being breastfed because it's something loads of mothers do even though it's mostly done in actual privacy not to mention a live video of her giving birth to her daughter? But thats okay because there's an emoji or square to cover it, even if it's very sloppily done

Reactions: 2
Kinda gaslighting the idea of giving her privacy because she won't reveal her name (doesn't help that she gave her a relatively uncommon Irish name) yet will show her being breastfed because it's something loads of mothers do even though it's mostly done in actual privacy not to mention a live video of her giving birth to her daughter? But thats okay because there's an emoji or square to cover it, even if it's very sloppily done
She got the idea from Melanie Murphy who covers her kids’ faces in an emoji but has posted a video of her son hiding in the corner of a room to do a poo. It’s all performative when you use your child in your content there is little difference between showing their face or not.

Now I do give both of them credit because there are far worse family channels out there, like they are not the Saccone Jolys by any stretch of the imagination. But it is still pseudo-privacy and a way to make themselves feel superior.

Reactions: 7
She got the idea from Melanie Murphy who covers her kids’ faces in an emoji but has posted a video of her son hiding in the corner of a room to do a poo. It’s all performative when you use your child in your content there is little difference between showing their face or not.

Now I do give both of them credit because there are far worse family channels out there, like they are not the Saccone Jolys by any stretch of the imagination. But it is still pseudo-privacy and a way to make themselves feel superior.
I'm surprised the mommy content hasn't bored her fan audience to tears completely considering nevermind anything she does that isn't related to that field, her attitude is rotten as well when someone isn't complimenting her badly thought-out styles

On a side note a hard agree about the Saccone-Joly's, they're an absolute trainwreck and have been for years, the dad has always given me weird creepy vibes and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard, it's like an Irish child with a heavily Americanised accent from watching too much TV but made somehow worse on a grown ass man

Reactions: 7
Side note - did she not reveal the name?! Just wondering as I know what it is and thought it had been revealed, but it's possible I just read it on here, I'm not sure.

Reactions: 1
Side note - did she not reveal the name?! Just wondering as I know what it is and thought it had been revealed, but it's possible I just read it on here, I'm not sure.
I remember listening to one of the podcast episodes and they mindlessly blurted it out, it was shortly after she was born

Reactions: 1
wearing the school uniform style clothes is very weird, I don't get her style

Reactions: 11
wearing the school uniform style clothes is very weird, I don't get her style
Probably something to do with male attention (fetishising school uniforms)/daddy issues disguised as being edgy and unique.

Reactions: 6
I remember listening to one of the podcast episodes and they mindlessly blurted it out, it was shortly after she was born

She called out Bs name in her ‘insecurity’ video, it was said in passing while she was doing yoga i believe. You mightn’t cop it unless you knew what it was but she said + posted it nonetheless

Not her going on about her geniussss baby for the millionth time in her newest vid…. Counting to 10 and doing ABCs isnt a genius

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it's so weird she brought the baby to the Sculpted By Aimee event with her? I've literally never seen anyone bring their baby to a social media event especially someone who doesn't want their child to be seen by the public!?

Reactions: 22
Anyone else think it's so weird she brought the baby to the Sculpted By Aimee event with her? I've literally never seen anyone bring their baby to a social media event especially someone who doesn't want their child to be seen by the public!?
Very strange. Especially a baby your trying to keep out of the limelight... Apparently

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she’s willing to sacrifice her child’s safety and privacy for the sake of people going ‘aww your toddler is so cute/clever’ which is why she includes her in videos/Instagram posts, takes her to events and even on stage at shows

Reactions: 12
When I go out places I really use it as a nice break and a bit of time away to have me time from my wee one. I bet one of her sisters or I’m sure Jason’s side could have helped I bet it’s all attention for her bleeping supermam she is

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she’s willing to sacrifice her child’s safety and privacy for the sake of people going ‘aww your toddler is so cute/clever’ which is why she includes her in videos/Instagram posts, takes her to events and even on stage at shows
She'll also be able to create some content about the availability of childcare.
A win-win for Kee Mon and her pathetic life.