Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While it’s nice to be able to buy near where you grew up, it’s not an entitlement and a lot of people are pissed st that. Housing market is fucked but she grew up in howth. Even senior managers in big tech firms would struggle to buy out their on their own irregardless of housing shortage. She’s also being a tad dramatic with the donegal comment.
Exactly! Where she grew up is seriously expensive to buy, even with her ‘substantial salary’.

Reactions: 6
Would love to see her try to buy a decent house in donegal for her "substantial" salary. Not an original thought in that womans head. Hope she buys a Mica house and it crumbles down around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is funny how she managed to come across as such an asshole in such a short clip.

“I earn a substantial salary”.. so cringe.

As somebody else said, exactly like Melaine Murphy.
She doesn't get a salary, she has inconsistent and irregular earnings.

Reactions: 15
I hate how many people in the comments and on social media are praising her? She’s so out of touch. I am from Dublin, bought a house three months ago in Wicklow. Her throw away comment about Donegal, just shows how uneducated and away with the fairies she is!

Reactions: 13
Yeah.. the housing crises is countrywide as well, not just Dublin. That Donegal comment was dumb. She cannot see past her own nose.

Reactions: 9
The crossbody bags, ties and hideous blazers are her worst look so far

looks like she’s copying her younger sister

I despise “fashion” that just screams “I’m trying my hardest not to look conventional”

Reactions: 9
Gobshite.

It's also not just about salary when you're going for a mortgage so there are holes in her argument. She didn't articulate herself very well to be honest in fact the only one there who did was crazy house prices because he has the stats and figures and even says it's not impossible to buy.
She probably doesn't even know what she needs to get a mortgage and her income isn't exactly stable and she has a child which means she will need to pay for childcare this knocks off what the bank is willing to give you. She also has to prove repayment capacity. I dunno just seems so ignorant especially compared to the two young people interviewed in cork where one was a teacher and had to watch what she saved etc

Reactions: 11
Sorry now, I saw her instagram, talking about her parents buying a house in Sutton 20 years ago for 60k. Burying the lede that the house was derelict and actually it was 27 years ago.

Then getting snotty and saying ‘do you really think there is a big mark up in 7 years’. Yes Keelin there were big mark ups!

She’s trying to act like she’s intelligent, but she hasn’t a clue!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the clip of her on prime time again and the part when she talks about having to move to Donegal was toe curling 😬😬😬 she was expecting a lot of lols I think. How embarrassing 🙈 do not get me started on the try hard attire 🤣🤣 she’s some bleeping fool god love her 🫣 going on national television dressed like mrs Marple 🙄 whinging about not being able to afford a gaf in an area where the cheapest house is about €600k… I swear to god her parents obviously never kicked her up the hole hard enough growing up. I pray my child doesn’t turn out to be an entitled little bastard like this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate how many people in the comments and on social media are praising her? She’s so out of touch. I am from Dublin, bought a house three months ago in Wicklow. Her throw away comment about Donegal, just shows how uneducated and away with the fairies she is!
The twitter comments are mostly slating her and rightly so, this comment and many more say it all

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I dunno I kinda rate her lately. She’s much calmer and steadier than her old erratic days at least, she clearly loves her little girl a lot, she’s doing so much better as a mum than she was when she was so unhappy with Jason

Reactions: 6
I dunno I kinda rate her lately. She’s much calmer and steadier than her old erratic days at least, she clearly loves her little girl a lot, she’s doing so much better as a mum than she was when she was so unhappy with Jason
She was absolutely UNHINGED before so her being calmer now isn’t asking much, since she has a child. And it’s a parents’ job to love and care for their child. Again, not asking much.
She very disingenuous, try-hard, pick-me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes only calmer because she has zero friends except for a 1 year old child and she does duck all but sit up in her dad's attic making dance videos or trying to figure out which shirt suit combo to wear to her nepotised tv appearances.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but the bar is on the floor if we are now giving people a pat on the back for loving their own children that they decided to bring into the world. We shouldn't even know what she's like as a mother as according to her, she doesn't do child or mammy content to protect her child's privacy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While it’s nice to be able to buy near where you grew up, it’s not an entitlement and a lot of people are pissed st that. Housing market is fucked but she grew up in howth. Even senior managers in big tech firms would struggle to buy out their on their own irregardless of housing shortage. She’s also being a tad dramatic with the donegal comment.
It pissed me off how Dublin centric the whole thing was tbh (like everything 🙄). Mentioning Donegal * gasp * as if it's a foreign country and she couldn't possible lower herself to live there. There's a shortage of housing everywhere love so if people like you could piss off with your "substantial salary" buying up houses in other counties you have no connection to, and preventing people like me from being able to live near family which believe it or not people outside of Dublin would also like to be able to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah is what I was thinking too, it was just very Dublin centric and dumb because there is a shortage of housing in every county. And she was just kind of shiting on Donegal.

Also she is a single income twenty something year old person wanting to buy in Howth... ??

I do not know how she managed to come across so badly talking about the housing crises when I think everyone is on the same page about the housing crises.

Reactions: 11