Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AHH lads is she back with Jason so? Checked his linkedin there and he's a B2B sales rep now🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
AHH lads is she back with Jason so? Checked his linkedin there and he's a B2B sales rep now🤢.
Lord knows. Would obviously be good for their daughter if that’s the case, but pretty sad that their relationship can only work during the ‘good times’. They couldn’t make it work when they were living with her parents but now they have a better living situation I guess they’re likely to be getting back together?

Reactions: 4
Love how she kicked up the biggest song and dance about the break up, talked loads of tit about him online and now they’re living together and look properly coupled up

Reactions: 12
Love how she kicked up the biggest song and dance about the break up, talked loads of tit about him online and now they’re living together and look properly coupled up
People are only good in her books when they’re giving her everything she wants.

Reactions: 7
So she went to Galway for her cousin's birthday with her mom, and Jason came along too. V random, I think they're back together.

Reactions: 7
I know people are saying that it’s good that they’re back together for their daughter but I personally don’t think an erratic couple who break and get back together on whim is good for a kid.
Especially since Keelin seems unable to live without male validation. She’s made it obvious that she’s desperate for him and that’s such a bad example to set for your kid.

Reactions: 19
Agree, she's a nice looking girl tbh under that weird thrift style, he's just so musty 💀
I know people are saying that it’s good that they’re back together for their daughter but I personally don’t think an erratic couple who break and get back together on whim is good for a kid.
Especially since Keelin seems unable to live without male validation. She’s made it obvious that she’s desperate for him and that’s such a bad example to set for your kid.

Random story but I did witness him sing Angel by Shaggy ft Rayvon with his friend Jordan (who was also in his band) for a karaoke night in college almost 5 years ago, this was when he didn't look as musty

Don't ask why I reminded myself of that

• Haha