Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic, smug and truly nauseating spiel on Prime Time tonight. duck her and her “substantial salary”, she’s one tone deaf piece of tit.

Her trying to cosplay as a respectable adult in a suit jacket, tie and glasses is hilarious.

You’re a single ma who lives with her parents who used to do only fans.* Boo hoo you can’t get a mortgage on a million pound gaff. She’s so embarrassing .

*nothing wrong with any of these things, but own your situation instead of acting like you’re better than those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's so OTT. She's not being forced to live in donegal lol if she moves there that's her own decision.

Reactions: 6
She's trying soooo hard to be relatable, it's embarrassing. Boo bleeping hoo, she can't buy a house where she grew up in one of the most expensive places to live in Dublin on her "substantial salary". The shirt and tie was so hilarious and she really does look about ten years older than she actually is. It's so clear she's had botox and or fillers. She'd want to invest in a bit of powder to set her face as she looks like she's melting 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Melanie Murphy did this same thing about not being able to buy in Skerries and being “forced” to buy in Balbriggan. When really she had a list of things she wanted in a house (at least 4 bedrooms, land to build a granny flat, detached, big garden front and back) which she wasn’t going to get in the area she wanted for the mortgage approval she had. Rather than come down from her cloud and think about loosening up some of those wants she bought a house in a cheaper area that is still close by to her husbands family (a house which is a complete money pit btw).

If Keelin can get mortgage approval like she says, she can probably buy a small house that needs a bit of fixing up in another town close by. But she wants Howth because of the reputation and notions.

Reactions: 15
It’s so jarring when internet ‘personalities’ go on mainstream media.. you can hear how her opinions, speech patterns, rationalisations are so influenced by TikTok and Twitter, she says things thinking it’s going to get a laugh from the host or someone’s going to send in a load of 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 emojis.

She definitely wasn’t the right person to come on, I don’t know why she agreed to it.

Reactions: 18
How dramatic was her Donegal comment though 🤣 I don't know anyone in real life who moved to Donegal from Dublin, most people move to Meath or Louth which is only a one hour drive away from Dublin like.

Reactions: 14
How dramatic was her Donegal comment though 🤣 I don't know anyone in real life who moved to Donegal from Dublin, most people move to Meath or Louth which is only a one hour drive away from Dublin like.
Also was she not shiting on about moving to the country when she was playing happy families with Jason, then she was moving to France and becoming multilingual. It’s like she’s not living in reality at all

Reactions: 20
It is funny how she managed to come across as such an asshole in such a short clip.

“I earn a substantial salary”.. so cringe.

As somebody else said, exactly like Melaine Murphy.

Reactions: 22
What’s happened to PrimeTime recently?? First they’d former onlyfans hun Kneevo on, now This one.

Reactions: 15
It is funny how she managed to come across as such an asshole in such a short clip.

“I earn a substantial salary”.. so cringe.

As somebody else said, exactly like Melaine Murphy.
She’s basically saying I’m basically better than everyone else in this struggle and look at poor me, even I can’t buy a gaff in Howth

Reactions: 13