Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say this, she’s SUCH a try hard. Desperate to look like an NCAD drop out.
NCAD style is both overrated and confusing and I don't get why so many people even those who don't even go to the college want to look like, you know, that...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
watching her new vid called 'im a failure' whats the failed business she mentions when she's kinda listing whats not gone to plan at about 11:30 ish? Was it selling on depop or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She keeps saying she’s not ready for a relationship and doesn’t think she will be for years. I highly doubt that and bet she’ll be shacked up with someone before next year

Reactions: 7
watching her new vid called 'im a failure' whats the failed business she mentions when she's kinda listing whats not gone to plan at about 11:30 ish? Was it selling on depop or what?
Assuming she’s referring to the time she launched her own line of mass-produced tote bags? It was while she was in the absolute height of her radical vegan, sustainable/climate activist, anti-fast fashion era. Another example of her total hypocrisy.

Reactions: 11
Assuming she’s referring to the time she launched her own line of mass-produced tote bags? It was while she was in the absolute height of her radical vegan, sustainable/climate activist, anti-fast fashion era. Another example of her total hypocrisy.
Or those hoodie with a vague outline drawing of her and Eimear eating steak

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or it could be the failed patreon…the onlyfans…the failed subscriber only YouTube channel…failed podcast with eimear…the mass produced tote bags….the t shirts she designed that time…the depop account? Loads of options here

Reactions: 10
You can pretty much see her daughter's face in the second picture of the newest post even with the emoji added in as some censor LOL

Reactions: 3
You can see her face in most of her newest youtube video when keelins doing yoga, like whats the point of even trying to cover it up if its sloppy half the time

Reactions: 3
Aside from covering her face, why doesn’t she just not include her in videos or pictures at all? In the same video she’s talking about sex, she’s sharing clips of her daughter. She posted her birth on YouTube. She’s shared videos and pictures of her breast feeding. My mother has candid photos of herself breastfeeding me, but they’re family pictures, in a photo album, in amongst other photos of holidays and childhood memories. Not for thousands of people to see.

If i grew up and found out my mother shared my birth and had me in multiple videos talking about sex or advertising sex toys yet vaguely covered my face half the time, I’d probably rather she showed my face and kept the rest private, or just didn’t show me at all if that’s what she wanted to speak about in videos.

Reactions: 12
Aside from covering her face, why doesn’t she just not include her in videos or pictures at all? In the same video she’s talking about sex, she’s sharing clips of her daughter. She posted her birth on YouTube. She’s shared videos and pictures of her breast feeding. My mother has candid photos of herself breastfeeding me, but they’re family pictures, in a photo album, in amongst other photos of holidays and childhood memories. Not for thousands of people to see.

If i grew up and found out my mother shared my birth and had me in multiple videos talking about sex or advertising sex toys yet vaguely covered my face half the time, I’d probably rather she showed my face and kept the rest private, or just didn’t show me at all if that’s what she wanted to speak about in videos.
yeah it’s absolutely fine that she’s exploiting her child because thanks to emojis no-one has seen her baby’s nose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so so incredibly boring. Baiting with pics of her daughters face barely covered up to try and get more engagement. Nobody cares what your child looks like Keelin people are not as obsessed with you as you think they are.

Reactions: 6
Pathetic, smug and truly nauseating spiel on Prime Time tonight. duck her and her “substantial salary”, she’s one tone deaf piece of tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pathetic, smug and truly nauseating spiel on Prime Time tonight. duck her and her “substantial salary”, she’s one tone deaf piece of tit.

While it’s nice to be able to buy near where you grew up, it’s not an entitlement and a lot of people are pissed st that. Housing market is fucked but she grew up in howth. Even senior managers in big tech firms would struggle to buy out their on their own irregardless of housing shortage. She’s also being a tad dramatic with the donegal comment.

Reactions: 24
1) If she can be approved for a mortgage and has a substantial salary why is she In her dads spare room

2) reason she can’t afford to live where she grew up is cos she grew up privileged in some of the most expensive areas of Dublin

3) She looks about 38

4) how is someone who’s been on social media publicly for like 4 years still struggling to come across well?? Always??

she should really not try and enter mainstream media….much harder to avoid people discussing her lies and self entitlement

Reactions: 29
Wait what's she gonna do in Donegal? Have cups of tea with Daniel O'Donnell and his fanbase?

Reactions: 7