Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how you can plan for a 30k plus wedding while living in a crappy 1 bed dublin flat with a new born. Maybe others see it differently but I don't get, priorities seem to be arse ways
To each their own, but I never understood anyone spending over a couple K for a wedding. All my friends who paid big bucks for their wedding are still paying it off, some after their marriage ended eek. 30k for up to 12 hours.. You would need your head examined!

Reactions: 15
Apologies for double posting folks, just went out for coffee with a friend who watched the TikTok with me and pointed out a couple of things:

1. That lunch they had at Café Topolis cost roughly €40. The menu is online, it was clearly
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara and Linguini Alla Primavera, with garlic bread & cheese as a side. Excluding their drinks that was €33.50 alone, then she had the audacity, in this economic climate, to say “it wasn’t that nice” as it tasted like “a stir fry with spaghetti”. Businesses in the food and beverage industry are closing left and right, such poor form to slate a place to your 69.5k followers just because you didn’t understand what you were ordering.

2. The brand she showcases Jason as buying a jumper from is Indigo and Cloth. The cheapest mens’ knitwear in their sale section starts from €116, I’ve attached a screenshot below.

What everyperson has €150+ to drop on a lunch and a jumper on a random Saturday afternoon? In this economy? And with a flat full of damp. Insanity.
I remember her Christmas gift ideas for mums on tiktok was full of mostly really expensive things I couldn’t believe it she is so out of touch

Reactions: 4
I don't get how you can plan for a 30k plus wedding while living in a crappy 1 bed dublin flat with a new born. Maybe others see it differently but I don't get, priorities seem to be arse ways
Because absolutely everything with them is for show. If they wanted to get married they could have a basic civil ceremony (still romantic, and can still have a beautiful get together with family) and then have the elaborate wedding later when they are in a more financially stable position but no, that wouldn’t be good enough for Keelin, why should she have to wait to have her dream wedding like the rest of the peasants, either she’ll go into debt over it and not prioritise getting better accommodation OR she’s not the working class poverty-line essentially single mother she portrays herself as, which is grand but pick one.

Reactions: 12
She’s been prescribed sertraline for her post partum depression
It works great for that, I can relate to finally getting help after 6 months. If she feels tired and unmotivated now, just wait for the meds to kick in though. Also Sertraline can exasperate ADHD symptoms, if she actually has it.

For fear of triggering the “you’re way too invested and acting like it’s child abuse” brigade, it’s really good to see her in her Dad’s the last couple of days. A warm, clean environment can be the difference between feeling safe and not.

Would be great to see her settle there for a bit while she adapts to the Sertraline. Genuinely hoping that she feels well again soon and that it doesn’t exacerbate the impulsivity etc. The best possible outcome now must surely be feeling well, having the ability to think clearly and rationally, & prioritising the well-being and future of herself and her family.

Wishing her the best of luck with it.

Reactions: 7
To each their own, but I never understood anyone spending over a couple K for a wedding. All my friends who paid big bucks for their wedding are still paying it off, some after their marriage ended eek. 30k for up to 12 hours.. You would need your head examined!
I need my head examined so 😂🤣. Mind you it was saved and paid for in advance. Best day of our lives without a doubt. But as you say to each their own.

Reactions: 2
in her youtube comments she says she's saving to buy a piece of land outright .. so which is it? saving for the land or the wedding?

Reactions: 4
I need my head examined so 😂🤣. Mind you it was saved and paid for in advance. Best day of our lives without a doubt. But as you say to each their own.
Listen you're not alone in doing that!! And sure it was the best day of your lives, cannot get better than that.

Reactions: 1
I said it in the last thread how word on the street was mollymae was gonna name her baby bambi, and keelin would be disgusted since that’s banbhas nickname. Well hasn’t molly only gone and done it😂 (I swear tattle knows everything before it happens).
Cue the huns all calling their babies bambi now, I’d say keelin will only refer to her by her full name from now on for fear of being associated to MM!

Reactions: 15
She makes me cringe so much with the old woman country voice she puts on. She puts it on when she’s saying something she actually thinks or wants to say but wants her young listeners to think she’s not actually being that serious. Like yes Keelin you do make breastfeeding your personality you do want a big duck off Range Rover you don’t need to hide it behind a joke we all know lol

Reactions: 7
oof
D543C72E-9F6C-435A-8C21-FE5E1E3AC00C.jpeg
also why does she keep calling herself a yummy mummy? She’s the furthest thing from it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Range Rovers are insanely bad for the environment, even electric ones.

Reactions: 5
shes literally aiming for a millionaire lifestyle. building her own home on a piece of land in ireland, driving her 4 kids around in a range rover whilst her and jason both work from home? its giving delusional

Reactions: 13
shes literally aiming for a millionaire lifestyle. building her own home on a piece of land in ireland, driving her 4 kids around in a range rover whilst her and jason both work from home? its giving delusional
And the wedding costing 10s of 1000s....

Reactions: 3
Is she from old money?

Her dad would be comfortable but I don't think he's a millionaire.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.