Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Newstalk pay well?
Im guessing so considering they used to live in a huge house in howth, not well versed on dublin house prices either but his current house looks like its 4/5 bedrooms and her mam's is 4 i think, not to mention supporting 5 children

his career is pretty successful, he's been doing stuff for like 30 years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
9A2E6713-076B-4737-A4CC-4B4CE6D3452C.jpeg

she wants to home school yet she can’t string together a coherent sentence lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i hope she doesnt homeschool her child. hope this doesnt start a debate but why is she so hellbent on wanting to isolate her child.. homeschooling in the country?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1933336
she wants to home school yet she can’t string together a coherent sentence lol
Someone get keelin off the internet pleeeease she i so chronically online. Teachers in Ireland are very highly educated and behaviour management has come a long way since herself or her fans have been in school. Her child will be fine. I can see her now in 5 years being the Mam delighted the school holidays over so she can throw Banbha into school and get a moments peace hahahaa

Reactions: 7
I’m really starting to worry about this child. Keelin of course would be a better teacher than any trained and educated one.

Lesson one: Man = Bad. Meat = bad (but only when I decide and you cannot question my authority) Yeah she’ll be totally different than the teachers she hates 🙄

It must be very isolating living the life she lives. Of course someone in their early 20’s can have a kid and manage, though I’d imagine it’s isolating at the best of times, but if all your friends have personalities built off going out and getting fucked up it must be tough.

She needs to make some real friends not move away from everyone.

Reactions: 5
I’m really starting to worry about this child. Keelin of course would be a better teacher than any trained and educated one.

Lesson one: Man = Bad. Meat = bad (but only when I decide and you cannot question my authority) Yeah she’ll be totally different than the teachers she hates 🙄

It must be very isolating living the life she lives. Of course someone in their early 20’s can have a kid and manage, though I’d imagine it’s isolating at the best of times, but if all your friends have personalities built off going out and getting fucked up it must be tough.

She needs to make some real friends not move away from everyone.
The kid will be the next Enoch Burke 🤣🤣 He is the worst example of a homeschooling kid out there, until now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very curious on the adult ballet ? Would love some content on that ngl cause I feel like it’s notorious for ballet dancers to have/gain really tit self image so I hope it doesn’t do her any bad mentally

Very curious on the adult ballet ? Would love some content on that ngl cause I feel like it’s notorious for ballet dancers to have/gain really tit self image so I hope it doesn’t do her any bad mentally
it wont last, but she has pretty bad self image anyway. she squeezes herself into clothes that are too small and talks about her tits 24/7

Reactions: 6
No time for this girl she is awful self defensive since she blocked me for liking a comment that didn't agree with her opinions

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was watching one of her old videos recently, a couples Q&A with jason. One of the questions was his favourite thing about Keelin and they both jokingly answered “huge tits”. I’ve noticed they’ve made this comment quite a few times in different vids. They try to play it off jokey but I find it rly weird that she talks about them SO MUCH . I get that its jokey but there’s fully a serious element to it, not healthy imo

Reactions: 3
I was watching one of her old videos recently, a couples Q&A with jason. One of the questions was his favourite thing about Keelin and they both jokingly answered “huge tits”. I’ve noticed they’ve made this comment quite a few times in different vids. They try to play it off jokey but I find it rly weird that she talks about them SO MUCH . I get that its jokey but there’s fully a serious element to it, not healthy imo
My husband loved my big boobs, until I breastfed. Then he didn't really see them as sexual at all while I did that, he saw them for their intended purpose. That hasn't really gone away since I finished up tbh!

I am not saying boobs can't be sexual when breastfeeding, but I dunno he is weird. Also, what about when she finishes nursing and they are not as perky, not as big maybe and deflated, like 2 eggs in a sock lol..

Reactions: 1
their whole relationship seems like it's purely based on sexual attraction tbh, it seems like theyre becoming more and more different over time. no idea why she rushed into an engagement and baby tbh

Reactions: 5
their whole relationship seems like it's purely based on sexual attraction tbh, it seems like theyre becoming more and more different over time. no idea why she rushed into an engagement and baby tbh
Spot on. It seems like what probably would be a hot one year romance that got out of hand…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.