Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RALN

Keelins private youtube (monthly subscription) is so good, more down to earth, honest and wholesome tbh. Hate on it but ya'll missing out. Im glad she has it on members only so she can filter out people who comment on her every move and word. No one deserves to be spoken about in the way she gets spoken about above^ 😪
Alright Keelin, nice plug but jog on

• Haha
Reactions: 35

kekedoyouloveme

Strapping her child to her chest, in a €557 Artipoppe carrier, so she can assemble a tripod in her Da’s bathroom & film herself pissing. Perfectly choreographed to capture a dramatic, maternal pose in which she shields her baby’s face. Does she not understand that to film herself pissing with her daughter in tow is already a massive intrusion?? She’s absolutely insufferable, I’m sorry. Who does this kind of shit?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Hector Crowbar.

Chatty Member
Are they living with her dad now because he’s sick of his housemates- https://www.irishtimes.com/life-sty...r-overcrowded-house-is-creaking-at-the-seams/

If it is Keelin he’s referring to, these lines made me laugh-

Or, you know, any jobs.
Poor Seán coming home from his successful radio career to listen to Jason waffle about how his band are going to crack it any day now and his daughter dressed like a bagwoman filming herself having a slash.

It's a powder keg, mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

professional_athlete

Thread title suggestions:

‘Working class adjacent, starting rumours for engagement, someone please free Jason from the basement’.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Her address wasn’t posted on here and I’m not aware of any other thread/forum for her. It’s very clear where her apartment was though and I think someone mentioned they had walked past it in town. Regardless, she hated that apartment because it didn’t fit in with her aesthetic and there was too much work in it for a small child, especially with her working from home, it was a very small apartment in fairness.

She’s back at her dads because she chose to go, not because anyone forced her out. She wasn’t doxxed. She chose to get a cat, she chose to have a baby, she chose to move back to Ireland during a housing crisis where anyone is lucky to have a roof over their head, never mind one that has everything they need and want. Again, Keelin blames the choices she made on other people.

Reactions: 27

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I agree that there aren’t enough support systems in place for mothers, that’s not the issue. The issue is her harping on about her planned pregnancy with no stable income, a boyfriend on minimum wage who spends half his time making shitty music and the other half making tiktoks with her sister, spending money on €300 jumpers for her and the boyfriend, shopping in jojo maman almost exclusively as far as she shows us, having a lovely family home to fall back into, having the flexibility of working at home full time on her own terms, basically being her own manager, never having to go back into an office or structured job and try to secure childcare, having access to public transport in Dublin. The list goes on.

This may sound a bit harsh because I don’t have kids, can’t have kids and more than likely wont ever, but it’s not other peoples job to accommodate mothers. The state should do more in terms of financial support and availability of childcare, but she’s spoken before about it being difficult to be out in public with a buggy, take public transport etc. Your child is yours, they’re your responsibility and it’s nobody else’s responsibility to make allowances for it.

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
So they’ve gone back to Paris for their anniversary. And they have taken …. Saoirse???? Please tell me I’m not the only one that thinks that’s odd.

• Haha
  • Sick

RALN

It’s mainly about the baby, but this may be what you are looking for.
I'm sorry but can we all acknowledge the fact that it is weird and a bit mean that your dad would write articles like this about you?

Literally telling everyone your business and he is not complimentary either

Reactions: 26
She should be ASHAMED leaving breadcrumbs that her and jason aren’t together but being fake outraged when people dare to ask, cosplaying as a single mother but said she was also a solo parent which is apparently totally different?! Is there nothing she won’t try and get attention for, even at the sake of her own daughter seeing the shit her parents pulled in years to come?? Sicko

• Heart
Reactions: 25

boxxy247

Shes giving the baby the "unprivileged" upbringing she wishes she wishes she had. She is essentially unemployed except for her podcast and shit videos, Jason either works retail or some entry level call center job, they're pretty much homeless. She will be dyyyying to tell her daughter of their struggles when she was a baby once she's old enough to listen. "I don't want to raise my daughter the way I was raised" well she's doing a good job of that. I also mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone out there who's also in the same situation because I'm sure plenty of people are truly struggling. But this is rich girl playing working class again.

I thought that was obvious. Oh fuck off
She has serious issues and needs to get a fucking grip, one of her parents or sisters needs to tell her to cop on with this carry on. She looks like an absolute joke she doesn’t look cool or unbothered, she has literally been leaving breadcrumbs that they weren’t together and then getting angry when anyone dared to ask (even tho she WANTS them to ask because she loves the attention) and then has the nerve to say “thought it was obvious” she’s actually not right in the head. I hope her dad gives her some tough love, or maybe the stepmam can see her better for what she is - an attention seeker.

queencarmen

VIP Member
This person articulated it really well and all keelin really had to say in response was “omg I need to protect myself from creepy people how dare you😡😡” she’s acting like this fiver is a magic force field of privacy when in reality someone with the wrong intentions can still easily access her more personal content if they want to. Surely she realises that and this is just a shit excuse to charge money/throw a pity party for apparently being doxxed.
surely a creepy person is more likely to pay for it! someone who's ~creepy~ wouldn't be deterred by 5 euros

also why does she seem to think she has a stalker or a gang of people after her or something? is this a lie she's using for sympathy or what

Reactions: 24

cloudymoon

Ah jaysus, another impulsive decision she makes trying to romanticise her life, probably in an attempt to make her genius baby bilingual. Just like London she’ll be back within the year because it’s not how she imagined it to be - not all Instagram-worthy coffees by the riviera and hot sunshine, but instead a foreign place with a language barrier away from the family and friends she seems to rely so heavily on. Plus imagine Jason trying to speak French lmfao “joo mapelle jason. J’adore la museek de rock et roll 🤘🏻”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24