Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to recap. Keelin had her baby Banbha, moans about how hard it is being a mother when she has everything handed to her, doesn’t work and neither does Jason. Still doesn’t shower. Still polluting YouTube with cringey poetry. Still pretending to be working class. Still giving awful contradictory sexist sex advice. Still saying how tiny and flat she is since she can’t accept her life has changed. Let me know if missed anything

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing to recap. Keelin had her baby Banbha, moans about how hard it is being a mother when she has everything handed to her, doesn’t work and neither does Jason. Still doesn’t shower. Still polluting YouTube with cringey poetry. Still pretending to be working class. Still giving awful contradictory sexist sex advice. Still saying how tiny and flat she is since she can’t accept her life has changed. Let me know if missed anything
now eats meat because of her ~hormones~ and can’t even handle someone politely asking about it

not at all sustainable anymore

still acting like she’s the first person to have a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Usually becoming a mother makes you grow up a bit faster. I feel like it’s had the opposite effect on her. She certainly appeared like more of an adult before and now appears like more of a spoilt child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe people are paying €25 for a ticket to watch Keelin and Eimear chat tit on a stage for an hour. Tbf I’ve only listened to one episode of their podcast and I could barely get through it, lots of dumb statements from two sheltered white women who claim to be feminist revolutionaries …. Give their platform to someone who is actually interesting please

Reactions: 9
She said the baby’s name in the most recent podcast (I think it was really ban or ban ban she said, can’t remember exactly). also seen her like comments which say stuff along the lines of “sending love to you and banbha” so she’s obviously not arsed hiding the name anymore

Reactions: 2
She said the baby’s name in the most recent podcast (I think it was really ban or ban ban she said, can’t remember exactly). also seen her like comments which say stuff along the lines of “sending love to you and banbha” so she’s obviously not arsed hiding the name anymore
I take it is pronounced Banva? Not Banba? I barely know Irish so sorry if a dumb Q.

Reactions: 2
It’s so cringe they way they post things to get at things said on here 😂😂 They’re all such posers😂The ‘charity shop’clothes to try and seem working class when we all know they’re paying out their arses to look like they don’t give a duck 😂Might try and get on Newstalk to discuss nepobabies cosplaying as poor people 👀

Reactions: 8
It’s so cringe they way they post things to get at things said on here 😂😂 They’re all such posers😂The ‘charity shop’clothes to try and seem working class when we all know they’re paying out their arses to look like they don’t give a duck 😂Might try and get on Newstalk to discuss nepobabies cosplaying as poor people 👀
Also going on about Keelin getting “cheeky comments” and referring to someone asking her why she switched between vegan and flexi. Trying to justify themselves

Reactions: 5
Ive noticed that since we talked about jason not pulling his weight keelin has made an effort to show or talk about him more. Like “jason made me breakfast… as he should” “jason made me a coffee” “jason did the dinner”

Reactions: 12
Ive noticed that since we talked about jason not pulling his weight keelin has made an effort to show or talk about him more. Like “jason made me breakfast… as he should” “jason made me a coffee” “jason did the dinner”
Yet all her videos mostly show her doing the house work. Also wasn’t the whole point of him going on parental leave to help her out? Why can’t she go to a cafe and work and he look after the baby or something.

Reactions: 7
Yet all her videos mostly show her doing the house work. Also wasn’t the whole point of him going on parental leave to help her out? Why can’t she go to a cafe and work and he look after the baby or something.
she cant keep her lies straight. so jason does everything and yet she cant study/work at home because she has to look after the baby? and every yt video it's her doing things around the house? how does that work?

Reactions: 6
All her content is pretty much the same, she just cleans her flat and sits on bed with her baby. Not very inspiring or influential to viewers?
I completely get her not wanting to put her child’s face on her social media, but her videos have changed now she’s had a baby and she hasn’t gone down the mummy blogger route which was essentially the only route she had to try and make something out of her channel. Brands and agencies will end up dropping her after contracts end because her views etc are down so much now the baby’s arrived. Let’s hope she gets enough spare time between washing cups and sitting in bed to log herself on to indeed and start job hunting. Im calling it now, this time next year her and Jason won’t be together and she’ll have re homed the cat and moved in to her dads house with the baby and no job.

Reactions: 14
And I could really have done without seeing her filling her washing machine in her granny pants the other week. So mundane her recording her filling teapot after teapot 🥱 I watch her videos as they put me asleep bit not for relaxation purposes, its from boredom.

Omg cringing at keelin posing and advertising lovehoney lingerie… do you think she tells her parents/family not to watch certain vids. I’d be abso mortified if anyone i know saw me in that . Also i hate when she burps in videos

listened to the new podcast and Eimear goes “I saw one of your insta comments was asking you why you switch between vegan and non vegan products and like wtf why do people have such a microscope on you??” And keelin was agreeing

are they actually for real? She obviously wouldn’t be getting these kinds of comments if she didn’t shove veganism down everyone’s throats for years and had a holier than thou attitude about it

Reactions: 18
There is only one thing worse than a preachy vegan, a failed vegan!! As a vegan, I feel I can say this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she seems insufferable. so someone noticing you aren't vegan anymore when you make what i eat in a day content and preached about veganism for 2 years is having a microscope on you?

1674480923198.png

she has serious issues

Reactions: 7
Sooo, yk Keelin’ as weird gross Marilyn Monroe vibrator sponsor? I just saw a video of this American woman who was on Teen Moms with the exact same sponsor,,,and now I’m wondering about this company. Are they intentionally partnering with mums? I don’t know it seemed like a weird coincidence, and I don’t think it would be common for a mother who feautures her child in her content to take an adult sponsorship like that…I’m not sure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.