Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an anomaly our Keelin! Being vegan was her whole identity and she probably made money off it. Now she gets defensive if you bring up the fact she has ditched that lifestyle.

Then she tries and fails to have sex as her whole identity when in actual fact she is not having sex as she says she has vaginismus (aka repulsive by her partner) and is doing everything bar being intimate to try and stay connected.

She then tries to have being a 'young' mom as her own identity, but she doesn't show her child's face and gets defensive if people try and have a gawk in public. She also posts nothing of note on her Insta stories and it is all stuff that should stay in the friend's group chat. She is really in the wrong game and I would say she knows it. Side note.. When I tell you I was howling at those outfits yesterday, esp the first one with the ill-fitting clothes and bonnet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
i used to like keelin's style because it was so different but now it seems like most people embrace their personal style now so she doesn't really have a niche anymore. Plus all she wears is urban outfitters (very sustainable), brandy melville and jason's (?) vintage stuff. oh and that horrific heaven by marc jacobs jumper that she ruined

Reactions: 6
She is an anomaly our Keelin! Being vegan was her whole identity and she probably made money off it. Now she gets defensive if you bring up the fact she has ditched that lifestyle.

Then she tries and fails to have sex as her whole identity when in actual fact she is not having sex as she says she has vaginismus (aka repulsive by her partner) and is doing everything bar being intimate to try and stay connected.

She then tries to have being a 'young' mom as her own identity, but she doesn't show her child's face and gets defensive if people try and have a gawk in public. She also posts nothing of note on her Insta stories and it is all stuff that should stay in the friend's group chat. She is really in the wrong game and I would say she knows it. Side note.. When I tell you I was howling at those outfits yesterday, esp the first one with the ill-fitting clothes and bonnet :ROFLMAO:
Was honestly going to say I think she's trolling us at this point with the outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crying at the photos of her in the lingerie. How do brands like love honey work with her, she isn’t selling it at all. Jason even has more sex appeal than she does standing like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crying at the photos of her in the lingerie. How do brands like love honey work with her, she isn’t selling it at all. Jason even has more sex appeal than she does standing like that.
O jasus yeah, the terrible posture and moody face looking mortified.

Reactions: 2
The outfits in her latest video were sending me… im all for individual and unique style but they were just not it sorry keelin … it was giving 6yr old trying on their grandad’s wardrobe and not jn a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how does she get these ads approved, no effort just deadpan staring down the camera for a second 😩😩 almost as bad as her monotone skillshare ads

Don’t even know where to start with these outfits lmao. I’m appalled that most of them are from UO, they literally look like they’re from the sale rack in a charity shop, might as well be sustainable if your clothes are going to look that god awful…?

also when she said they don’t wear shoes in the house because her baby is about to start crawling …. she’s not even 5 months right?? … the absolute delusion on it. Plus they’re looking to move so will most likely be gone before her kid even touches the floor?

Reactions: 7
Don’t even know where to start with these outfits lmao. I’m appalled that most of them are from UO, they literally look like they’re from the sale rack in a charity shop, might as well be sustainable if your clothes are going to look that god awful…?

also when she said they don’t wear shoes in the house because her baby is about to start crawling …. she’s not even 5 months right?? … the absolute delusion on it. Plus they’re looking to move so will most likely be gone before her kid even touches the floor?
Sure the child knows sign language already didn’t you know…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On her tiktok she said she’s thinking of moving back to England? Does she not realize most areas of England have a similar housing crisis to Dublin esp London?

Keelin: I’m going to purposefully have a baby during a global housing crisis when i am in relatively precarious employment with no marketable skills or education. I will also choose to have this child with someone who works in a low paying job. Everything will work out fine for me because I’m oblivious to how the world actually works.

Keelin: I can’t believe I can’t get my big farmhouse with 3 horses and 10 chickens while my partner doesn’t work and I film myself making tea and milking myself. How could the world do this to me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What was that tiktok? At first I genuinely felt for her as postpartum depression is horrific and everyone can see she’s struggling. She needs to get off tiktok, it’s clearly not good for her. And the talk of England really pissed me off, again doing no research before just making an impulsive decision. Uk is in a bigger mess than Ireland, not just housing but NHS, cost of living etc. I think she had the baby to give her a sense of purpose and now she realises that didn’t give it to her.

Reactions: 12
What was that tiktok? At first I genuinely felt for her as postpartum depression is horrific and everyone can see she’s struggling. She needs to get off tiktok, it’s clearly not good for her. And the talk of England really pissed me off, again doing no research before just making an impulsive decision. Uk is in a bigger mess than Ireland, not just housing but NHS, cost of living etc. I think she had the baby to give her a sense of purpose and now she realises that didn’t give it to her.
How has she not learned fr/om when she dragged her pregnant self, a cat, and jason to dublin with no plan and ended up staying at her mam's and then her dad's house because they couldnt find anywhere. is she just waiting for someone to buy her a house?

Reactions: 9
Saoirse is such a waster. Artists can create incredible careers for themselves if they try hard enough or pursue an education/career. I loved art and became an architect to pursue art in a commercial way, I have friends who went down the design route, fabrications route, tattooing apprenticeships. You can make money from being commercially creative and I’d love to see the girl doing something like that and actually make money. Instead of living off of her mam and dad, which granted who bleeping wouldn’t given the opportunity to live easy like that 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.