Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
Her latest video she talks some shite. ‘If you drink coffee in the morning before water when you’re dehydrated your organs can start to break down.’ Ffs such nonsense.

her dad’s Irish times magazine column last weekend was about her moving back in. In it he says that his daughter was living in an apartment just about big enough for a couple, but it wasn’t workable at all once a baby came along so they had to leave. No mentions of privacy invasion etc. as the reason they left
thats cos privacy invasion wasn't even the reason she left, i think she just hated that apartment

also "just big enough for a couple" lol how out of touch when most people her age live in shared housing or at home

Reactions: 20

queencarmen

VIP Member
dont tell me she plans on financing her dopey boyfriends life out there, maybe urban outfitters nice are hiring 😭

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
If she truly didn’t care how she looked she’d be in leggings and a jumper the way most new mams are 90% of the time.
The sheer randomness of items shows she puts HUGE thought into looking suuuuuuper quuuuuirky (I wouldn’t have time to put that level of effort into it, I have a toddler and a job).

Her trying to live out an Erasmus fantasy is very bizarre. Going on erasmus means you’re a student going to college abroad, with a group of other students you already know. You’re going out drinking most of the time, you’re meeting more friends through college etc.. The fun of Erasmus is being a student with no responsibilities living abroad. She’s going to be alone in a foreign country working at home with jason and the baby. It’s going to be a disaster.

• Haha

mappyhundayz

Eimear looks like kat slater from eastenders on their show clips.
keelin is giving the lost property box at school vibe as usual
Saorise still looks like she can’t spell shower
Ellie seems to be the only one who looks clean and dressed appropriately

• Haha

professional_athlete

IMG_5671.jpeg

She is such a melt. 👋. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure she is doing 90% of the parenting work in general but it’s just parenting. When the two of them are together and Jason leaves the room for a few minutes is she solo parenting? Anything and everything to make everything about herself. First women to get pregnant and raise a child. Well done love.

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
Nobody said any of the stuff she’s claiming in her Instagram post and nobody posted her address either. She just wrote all that nonsense to distract from the fact she’s rehoming missy moo

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lalalaxxx

Just like many other influencers keelin uses charleens trauma for her own agenda. The horrible attack on Charleen had nothing to do with tattle! As I said in the Karla k thread if you put yourself out in the public eye you will receive criticism. If that’s too much for you LOG OFF. You can’t have the perks of a public life without having people comment on what you put out. Keelin, you are constantly posting the most intimate details of your life what do you expect people to do? Stroke your ego and move on? Her middle sister (Ellie? I think?) has a bit of cop on and has moved away from public life so it is possible.

• Heart

professional_athlete

“Solo parenting” in London while saoirse minds the child? Makes me wonder if Jason has ever spent a moment alone with the child? I’d imagine Keelin doesn’t trust him at all

Ratsout

VIP Member
I'm sorry but can we all acknowledge the fact that it is weird and a bit mean that your dad would write articles like this about you?

Literally telling everyone your business and he is not complimentary either
Definitely. Their whole family dynamic seems so toxic between the things she says about her mam one day to being up her arse the next and how she appears to behave in her dads and him then airing the dirty laundry in the paper. Nothing is private and everything seems backhanded / 2 faced

Smithsmile

Her latest video she talks some shite. ‘If you drink coffee in the morning before water when you’re dehydrated your organs can start to break down.’ Ffs such nonsense.

her dad’s Irish times magazine column last weekend was about her moving back in. In it he says that his daughter was living in an apartment just about big enough for a couple, but it wasn’t workable at all once a baby came along so they had to leave. No mentions of privacy invasion etc. as the reason they left

• Haha

hdhshh67

I thought this too…. Don’t like to add to speculation but Jason has also deleted most of his photos on insta, he only has 5 posts up atm and none are with Keelin :/

• Wow

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I had a lot to say in Thread #2 about the way Keelin and Eimear fetishise the underclass, but I’m genuinely concerned for Keelin now. The TikTok she uploaded this morning is wild; she has “wipe down the condensation from the windows” as part of her morning routine. That flat is clearly riddled with damp, and she’s raising a baby in it? She needs to ventilate that place and reduce the humidity before she gets mould, and they develop serious respiratory illnesses. Or better still, get out of it.

I feel really sorry for her, but then in the pod this week she’s telling Jenny Claffey that they’ve been looking at wedding venues? Like get your priorities in order, Keelin. Rambling about some “eco-farm” out in Tipperary that grow their own food to serve at wedding banquets. I can only assume she’s talking about Cloughjordan House, costing €160/€180 a head, minimum numbers of 120, you have to fill all the bedrooms or pay for those you don’t fill and a venue hire fee of €3000-5000 also. Source: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058081345/cloughjordan-house)

Like truly, anyone considering paying for a wedding like that, and returning home to a damp and dirty flat thereafter, with their infant, is in dire need of psychological intervention. This isn’t the thinking of someone who’s stable and/or able to think rationally.

miserysorrow

Chatty Member
Bet her mam wants to shout "I fucking told you so" at her. It's difficult to have sympathy for her. I do feel very sorry for her little girl. Keelin brought her into that unstable situation because she wanted something to do after being bored and anxious in London.
God, I'm harsh 🥹 sorry I haven't slept well weeks!
Honestly I'd rather hang out with Keelin's mam than Keelin herself

• Heart

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
I mean in the case of her banging on about giving the baby privacy at all costs which isn't realistic, it was secondhand goss from a friend as we were both talking about how ridiculous she was acting about the privacy situation I mentioned the doxxing part because it's kinda specific info even though it's pretty easy to attain gossip in Ireland especially in Dublin

I think it's the latter she seems too deluded to play any smart moves especially since she is oversharing her life for the public to see, maybe she'll prove us wrong but I doubt it
Sorry but I don’t understand what you mean at all? A little birdy told you Jason’s work colleagues met the baby? That’s totally normal. When she says privacy at all costs she doesn’t mean nobody is allowed look at the baby, she means she doesn’t post her face/name/loads of details online. Plenty of parents do this but they don’t hide the baby at home, they still meet local people in their day to day life. They just don’t have their pictures up on the internet.