Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to have made your career off being vegan and eco-friendly and then snap at fans when they ask if you’re eating meat is BEYOND. ok I guess if you want to make the argument that you need to eat meat because you’re breastfeeding (you don’t) it’s whatever. but then to eat caged hen’s eggs and poor quality meat just shows how little she cared to begin with. Like at least eat eggs from pastured hens and source meat from a butchers/farm or summin’ and fake like you ever cared just the teeniest bit about animal welfare
yeah if the real reason you wanted to eat meat was because of breastfeeding, you'd probably go and seek out high quality meat not some processed shite

Reactions: 4
for some reason changed her last videos thumbnail - maybe cause it was such a clear side angle shot of her baby, so funny she's gone from coming off regular YouTube to protect baby's privacy & doing ~members only exclusive videos~ to now be back filming everything again and using her daughter in the video thumbnails to clearly get more views. It's so weird like molly mae and much bigger influencers aren't as secretive as some small time youtuber like Keelin. Not that I even care to see the baby's face but it this whole thing is dull and obvious

Reactions: 6
for some reason changed her last videos thumbnail - maybe cause it was such a clear side angle shot of her baby, so funny she's gone from coming off regular YouTube to protect baby's privacy & doing ~members only exclusive videos~ to now be back filming everything again and using her daughter in the video thumbnails to clearly get more views. It's so weird like molly mae and much bigger influencers aren't as secretive as some small time youtuber like Keelin. Not that I even care to see the baby's face but it this whole thing is dull and obvious
She always changes the thumbnail & title if the video isnt doing as well as she expected, sometimes she does it like a couple days later so that people think its a new video

Reactions: 5
kind of irrelevant to her posting a YouTube video today but has anyone noticed how she robs content ideas from other creators? She’s recently started doing random dances in videos but they’re carbon copies of Florence Givens dancing she does in her videos

• Sick
Reactions: 10
kind of irrelevant to her posting a YouTube video today but has anyone noticed how she robs content ideas from other creators? She’s recently started doing random dances in videos but they’re carbon copies of Florence Givens dancing she does in her videos
This and the fact that any outfit she puts together is robbed straight off pinterest.

Reactions: 7
It’s mainly about the baby, but this may be what you are looking for.
I'm sorry but can we all acknowledge the fact that it is weird and a bit mean that your dad would write articles like this about you?

Literally telling everyone your business and he is not complimentary either

Reactions: 26
I'm sorry but can we all acknowledge the fact that it is weird and a bit mean that your dad would write articles like this about you?

Definitely. Their whole family dynamic seems so toxic between the things she says about her mam one day to being up her arse the next and how she appears to behave in her dads and him then airing the dirty laundry in the paper. Nothing is private and everything seems backhanded / 2 faced

Reactions: 19

patience is clearly wearing thin chez Moncrieff.

Reactions: 4
Ew no way. I remember her saying Florence’s book had too much ‘anti men sentiment’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she moving to England then?!
That would be my bet, probably going to traipse around after Jason and his shite band while calling it a career. He’s a gig in London this weekend again like. Obsessed with her Da continually referring to him as the “boyfriend”, I doubt there’s much love lost there to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Moving to London to support Jason's music career sounds MENTAL. I remember her saying in a past video that she would be nervous leaving dublin and not being near her sisters... i know there's more supply in the london rental market but moving the baby over and losing her support network for Jason to try to weedle his way into the n london post-punk scene seems wreckless

Reactions: 10
I am totally gobsmacked we can keep up with her through her da’s articles he exposes her for everything, such a sick and twisted way to live no wonder she is the way she is! It will never get old to me and will forever be shocked when he talks about his own daughter online 🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
I am totally gobsmacked we can keep up with her through her da’s articles he exposes her for everything, such a sick and twisted way to live no wonder she is the way she is! It will never get old to me and will forever be shocked when he talks about his own daughter online 🤢🤢
I wonder if she hates that he airs so much of her dirty laundry online. might have a bearing on why she's so private about her own daughter?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.