Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all a crock of tit. She’s made it very obvious she’s living in Dun Laoghaire at the moment, sharing images of the pier and seafront while out for walks with the baby; photographing the ferris wheel and commenting about going on it as a family when Jason gets “home”. He then shared a photo of a People Before Profit demonstration moving through Dun Laoghaire today and referred to it as a protest happening “on my doorstep”, i.e. he’s living in Dun Laoghaire with her. She’s tit stirring for the attention and pity likes.
I was trying to make sense of the protest thing, still I know she has financial backup and nepotism on her side and yada yada but I'm bewildered that they found somewhere to live in Dun Laoghaire of all places? Unless they know somebody that was able to give them somewhere to live but they must have serious notions LOL

Reactions: 1
Shes the one actively making people think they have broken up by
1.constantly mentioning solo parenting 2.calling him her babies daddy instead of her fiancé
3.making comments about having free time since the baby is with the dad
4.unfollowing him
5. Replying to comments about him and their relationship in a weird cryptic way

If they are broke up she will probably make a video talking about how someone leaked info on her private life or that she's had to tell everyone due to people speculating lmao

Rant over

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Shes the one actively making people think they have broken up by
1.constantly mentioning solo parenting 2.calling him her babies daddy instead of her fiancé
3.making comments about having free time since the baby is with the dad
4.unfollowing him
5. Replying to comments about him and their relationship in a weird cryptic way

If they are broke up she will probably make a video talking about how someone leaked info on her private life or that she's had to tell everyone due to people speculating lmao

Rant over
I suspect he has broken it off with her and the cryptic messages are to avoid confirming it in the hope they will get back together. Sure being broken up with wouldn’t fit the aesthetic 😵💫 (for clarification I don’t believe this, much respect for those ‘solo parenting’)

Reactions: 6
dont say where shes living she'll say she's being doxxed again lol

also im pretty sure shes just doing it for attention now, id be absolutely mortified if my boyf started acting like he wasnt with me on the internet lmao

it is super weird theyre not following each other on insta tho

Keelin's content has become so boring that she has stir up speculation with her audience about her and Jason being separated by being as vague as possible instead of straight up admitting what is happening between them

Oh no, not the GAA-esque O'Neills shorts with the New Rock boots (originally worn by goths and metalheads mind you) and the shirt that looks like something one of the Golden Girls would wear
I bleeping HATE those boots Jesus CHRIST

• Haha
I bleeping HATE those boots Jesus CHRIST
I personally like New Rock boots but she ruins any bit of opportunity to make use of them like she wears the most ugliest and most mismatched clothes that you could possibly wear for New Rocks, sustainability over style i guess

Reactions: 5
Oh no, not the GAA-esque O'Neills shorts with the New Rock boots (originally worn by goths and metalheads mind you) and the shirt that looks like something one of the Golden Girls would wear
On what planet would you wear New Rocks with GAA shirts??? I bet people stare when she walks down the street and she would say it’s because of sexism or cos she has the baby but in reality it’s because she looks like a toddler dressings herself for the first time 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On what planet would you wear New Rocks with GAA shirts??? I bet people stare when she walks down the street and she would say it’s because of sexism or cos she has the baby but in reality it’s because she looks like a toddler dressings herself for the first time 🤯
"Wearing random pieces of clothing together because I feel like it" you're 25 and at least people that are known for their unusual styling are at least consistent or have a consistent theme, someone like Keelin would not inspire me at all to style myself in an alternative or even sustainable way

Reactions: 4
That’s a bit harsh on the fashion taste of toddlers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she truly didn’t care how she looked she’d be in leggings and a jumper the way most new mams are 90% of the time.
The sheer randomness of items shows she puts HUGE thought into looking suuuuuuper quuuuuirky (I wouldn’t have time to put that level of effort into it, I have a toddler and a job).

Reactions: 20
If she truly didn’t care how she looked she’d be in leggings and a jumper the way most new mams are 90% of the time.
The sheer randomness of items shows she puts HUGE thought into looking suuuuuuper quuuuuirky (I wouldn’t have time to put that level of effort into it, I have a toddler and a job).
I know she literally has the time to dress herself as she doesn't have a job or any responsibilities outside of the baby, but remember she's a hot mam not your typical frumpy mam after having a baby

IMG_5671.jpeg

She is such a melt. 👋. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure she is doing 90% of the parenting work in general but it’s just parenting. When the two of them are together and Jason leaves the room for a few minutes is she solo parenting? Anything and everything to make everything about herself. First women to get pregnant and raise a child. Well done love.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she's so weird. so if jason is there for the day she'll say she's joint parenting? what a bunch of shite

View attachment 2345896
She is such a melt. 👋. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure she is doing 90% of the parenting work in general but it’s just parenting. When the two of them are together and Jason leaves the room for a few minutes is she solo parenting? Anything and everything to make everything about herself. First women to get pregnant and raise a child. Well done love.
She is a prime example of when they say just because you have a child and a 'fiance'/partner in your early 20s doesn't mean you completely have your life together, in fact like I mentioned before she has shown her true colours ever since she had her baby by being extremely narcissistic and immature
My heart goes to that baby all she'll ever know is she is content fodder to her mother and even I almost immediately associate that baby as a source of content

Reactions: 7
Continues to amaze me how much she uses her child for views (and essentially money). This whole solo parenting "confusion" she has created is another blatant attempt to drum up views. She can continue to claim she wants to keep her life & her daughters life private but it's laughable. She knows the added mystery / cryptic tit she does will bring in more views and I think this is actually worse than just showing her child's face or sharing the name etc.. what she's doing instead feels more exploitative somehow.

I know that becoming a parent does take over your life, but if she really really wanted to do what she claims she does & keep it private she would.

Reactions: 10
Continues to amaze me how much she uses her child for views (and essentially money). This whole solo parenting "confusion" she has created is another blatant attempt to drum up views. She can continue to claim she wants to keep her life & her daughters life private but it's laughable. She knows the added mystery / cryptic tit she does will bring in more views and I think this is actually worse than just showing her child's face or sharing the name etc.. what she's doing instead feels more exploitative somehow.

I know that becoming a parent does take over your life, but if she really really wanted to do what she claims she does & keep it private she would.
When you think about it the most amount of attention Keelin got in a while (as her relevancy was drying up) was when she became pregnant and she was dipping her toe into the mommy blogger world, so she is probably consistently looking for that attention by being vague as possible about privacy and her relationship status at the moment so it will allow people to comment on her posts therefore giving her that validation. She has nothing else to offer as well aside from her podcast as well so she'll just scrape for content, the current example is the 'solo parenting' bs she's going on about. You know, instead of just being honest with her audience and not treating them with dog tit when they ask out of curiosity.

It's funny though I recently relistened to a podcast when she was all about sustainability and the environment (she still talks about it but she doesn't harp onto it like she used to) and it was amazing how much of a 180 her views have changed so much, even back then I didn't think she really believed in those views anyway so it was probably all for show.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.