Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding myself an excuse to blame my impressionable fans when I get 'doxxed' despite my sister sharing the outside view from the apartment that is immediately recognisable for those who know Dublin
Yes!!! I couldn't believe it when Saoirse posted that. Literally said I'm staying at keelin's look at the view from her window right on to this very known pub! Eejit

Reactions: 5
Yes!!! I couldn't believe it when Saoirse posted that. Literally said I'm staying at keelin's look at the view from her window right on to this very known pub! Eejit
IKR, the way she talks about the situation on that one IG post is crazy like she can never admit that she may have overshared therefore has to live with such consequences (harmless ones mind you not life-threatening like the way she makes them out to be) like what's the baby's name? Why are you eating meat now when you were strongly against it years ago? You'd think the way she talks to her fans when they ask her questions and the way she goes on about the baby's privacy (that she doesn't really believe in TBH) that she was Beyoncé

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She just used her being ‘doxxed’ as an excuse to move back home and to explain why she rehomed Missy

Reactions: 14
I think keelin is a really good mother tbh but it must be really hard for her to do it alone basically, and I know she has the privelige of living at her dad's etc But they were both so young to have a child and honestly its a lot of pressure. It's very common no matter what age the parent is that the woman does everything when there is a baby. On top of that having to create content to make money and getting hate online. I'm sure it will all work out for her but just wanted to say I do think she's a very caring mother to her child even tho I've criticised her on here before
jaysis she's hardly a 15 year old! she was 25 when she gave birth like.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
jaysis she's hardly a 15 year old! she was 25 when she gave birth like.....
In Keelin's mind she is the IRL Juno McGuff of Dublin except the adoptive parents in that movie are her actual parents in reality and Jason is Michael Cera's character

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also feel sorry for missy and the baby . The babys life has already been so unstable , i know keelin is trying her best but babies need stability and her moving to france or even just subletting a random place before finding somewhere permanent is really chaotic . If her and jason have broken Up i feel like this is just the start of keelins “perfect” mammy instagram image to crumble down

Reactions: 5
I also feel sorry for missy and the baby . The babys life has already been so unstable , i know keelin is trying her best but babies need stability and her moving to france or even just subletting a random place before finding somewhere permanent is really chaotic . If her and jason have broken Up i feel like this is just the start of keelins “perfect” mammy instagram image to crumble down
We all knew it was coming anyway considering she rushed into engagement and pregnancy so quick on top of trying to curate a particular aesthetic all for show ofc such as the big Range Rover (so much for caring about the environment) and then projecting that aesthetic towards family life. I followed mop brush before he went out with Keelin and the difference to how he dressed before and after he went out with her is shocking, watch her morph into another stupid trend if she ends up single and with a baby to look after
---
Your the biggest hater of keelin to the point of it being a bit obsessive and weird.
Hi Keelin it's nice to see you're back on tattle agian

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone confirm is she actually moving to south of france ? I lived there and it’s nice and all but if you don’t speak French it’s a very lonely place as French people are not very friendly to non french speakers

Reactions: 6
Can someone confirm is she actually moving to south of france ? I lived there and it’s nice and all but if you don’t speak French it’s a very lonely place as French people are not very friendly to non french speakers
Her dad talked about her moving for the rest of the summer in his column and Keelin did a language app add and said she’s learning French because she’s moving to France.

But her dad said it’ll be for a few weeks or months and then they’ll be back living in his for a while before moving again.

Reactions: 4
In my experience I find the French in comparison to Dutch, Swedish or even Spanish aren't likely to understand English as well as those other nations especially with a Dublin accent for instance (The experience in particular: Family members that speak French but not strictly, dealing with customers in work, holidays) and they're very blunt people too so I hope Keelin realises all of this when she moves to France if confirmed

It could be an opportunity if she was able to get a job if she had good French speaking skills and potential to do something else outside of the influencer world

They're not following eachother on Instagram anymore 👀
We all knew it was coming because as a person she is extremely predictable
---
Based on the title alone, I'd say they've split up (the title could be clickbait though, more fool me if that's the case)
---
Is Keelin trying to downplay here like as if her and Jason don't follow each other anymore on Instagram

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She can unfollow him on the gram all she likes, she’s stuck with him for another 17 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all knew it was coming because as a person she is extremely predictable
---
Based on the title alone, I'd say they've split up (the title could be clickbait though, more fool me if that's the case)
---
Is Keelin trying to downplay here like as if her and Jason don't follow each other anymore on Instagram
I wouldn’t put it past her to unfollow eachother purely because it will fuel speculation and drama. Either that or Jason wants to “build a name for himself” with his band separate to Keelin, they could def frame it like that even tho nobody would know who they are if he wasn’t her boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she's soft launching her break up and getting snappy when people question if she's single lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.