Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keelin in her latest video making her bed in her underwear and filming herself in the bath with her daughter🙄 yes both things are normal but when you film those specifically for putting on the internet it feels so weird and disingenuous.

Also, as per, her video is extremely boring and i had to skip through most of it.

Reactions: 9
It always seemed kinda lazy to me that she would order hellofresh considering there's plenty of places to get groceries where she was living at the time literally a stones throw away even if it was cheaper online, not sure if she ever used it before she gave birth though
She definitely never used it before she gave birth. She was always doing those videos of what was in her shopping cart and how much it cost etc. Or giving out about how hard it was to carry food shopping home with the baby attached to her and refusing to use the pram.

Reactions: 7
She’s moving away for a month and will see how it goes, if it works out she’ll travel around for a year before the baby starts play school. Wonder what Jason will do if they’re moving about?

I had to unfollow, the videos were just so boring. I hated the fact she would add time to them by playing a slow song over some shitey footage

Reactions: 5
She’s moving away for a month and will see how it goes, if it works out she’ll travel around for a year before the baby starts play school. Wonder what Jason will do if they’re moving about?
Travelling the world touring with his major successful band of course?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is that nasty literally all of this is trueView attachment 2302894
---
Not to be bitchy but I'm put off seeing her buy Keelings fruit considering the scandal back in 2020 which is probably still happening today
Absolutely love that comment. Would have never considered her to have daddy issues that cause her to be so loud and public about her opinions because of the attention her dad gets

Absolutely love that comment. Would have never considered her to have daddy issues that cause her to be so loud and public about her opinions because of the attention her dad gets
That whole family seem to constantly crave attention and publicity I say it's extremely toxic at times
---
Saoirse watches the Virgin Suicides and makes it her aesthetic the same way keelin watches Gilmore Girls and becomes the Irish equivalent of the mother in that show

I honestly think she imagined her life to be similar to molly-mae when she found out she was having a baby. As much as I respect it being her choice not to show her babies face etc, I don’t think she anticipated how having a job that requires sharing a huge chunk of your life might have slight implications to this. .
She didn’t go for the mommy blogger role, her videos etc aren’t relatable to most 24 year olds. There’s no sense of direction or stability in any part of her life, career, family, home. It’s like instead of watching an ‘influencer’ we’re watching the downward spiral of someone’s life due to their own decisions. Why are they even moving and anticipating traveling? They have a baby and no home, no stable income, no career prospects. Surely setting up a solid foundation would be her main concern? Not roleplaying in the south of France for a year. That poor baby didn’t real stand a chance from the moment she was conceived.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she imagined her life to be similar to molly-mae when she found out she was having a baby. As much as I respect it being her choice not to show her babies face etc, I don’t think she anticipated how having a job that requires sharing a huge chunk of your life might have slight implications to this. .
She didn’t go for the mommy blogger role, her videos etc aren’t relatable to most 24 year olds. There’s no sense of direction or stability in any part of her life, career, family, home. It’s like instead of watching an ‘influencer’ we’re watching the downward spiral of someone’s life due to their own decisions. Why are they even moving and anticipating traveling? They have a baby and no home, no stable income, no career prospects. Surely setting up a solid foundation would be her main concern? Not roleplaying in the south of France for a year. That poor baby didn’t real stand a chance from the moment she was conceived.
The mommy blogger content may not be relatable for a majority of people in her age bracket but it still is off-putting the way she acts like she's a single teenage mother with no help whatsoever but she has so much support from her family and friends, I know we don't see every single thing that happens in her life but it's visible enough that she clearly has support not to mention privilege

Could you imagine being the daughter though and knowing that you were merely used for mommy blogger content? I know she's only a baby (who shall not be named despite Keelin mindlessly mentioning it in a podcast) but it's a sad thought to be associated with content fodder even orchestrating moments of mother and daughter bonding for a social media post or a Youtube thumbnail

I'm probs going to get doxxed but a little birdie told me the staff members of where Jason worked all saw the baby

For someone keeping their babies life private absolutely every bit of content involves them without their face (but sometimes including a poorly blocked face). I always flip flop between her not caring and pretending to or that she is just really really stupid and thinks she’s intelligent.

I'm probs going to get doxxed but a little birdie told me the staff members of where Jason worked all saw the baby
What do you mean? She isn’t blocking the babies face out in public when not filming?

Reactions: 2
For someone keeping their babies life private absolutely every bit of content involves them without their face (but sometimes including a poorly blocked face). I always flip flop between her not caring and pretending to or that she is just really really stupid and thinks she’s intelligent.

What do you mean? She isn’t blocking the babies face out in public when not filming?
I mean in the case of her banging on about giving the baby privacy at all costs which isn't realistic, it was secondhand goss from a friend as we were both talking about how ridiculous she was acting about the privacy situation I mentioned the doxxing part because it's kinda specific info even though it's pretty easy to attain gossip in Ireland especially in Dublin

I think it's the latter she seems too deluded to play any smart moves especially since she is oversharing her life for the public to see, maybe she'll prove us wrong but I doubt it

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to sit this girl down and tell her she’s a bleeping idiot. Everything about her is false, it’s extremely mortifying to watch her

I mean in the case of her banging on about giving the baby privacy at all costs which isn't realistic, it was secondhand goss from a friend as we were both talking about how ridiculous she was acting about the privacy situation I mentioned the doxxing part because it's kinda specific info even though it's pretty easy to attain gossip in Ireland especially in Dublin

I think it's the latter she seems too deluded to play any smart moves especially since she is oversharing her life for the public to see, maybe she'll prove us wrong but I doubt it
Sorry but I don’t understand what you mean at all? A little birdy told you Jason’s work colleagues met the baby? That’s totally normal. When she says privacy at all costs she doesn’t mean nobody is allowed look at the baby, she means she doesn’t post her face/name/loads of details online. Plenty of parents do this but they don’t hide the baby at home, they still meet local people in their day to day life. They just don’t have their pictures up on the internet.

Reactions: 19
I've seen the baby. When they were in Galway a while back I saw them, I recognised that dopey-looking fella of hers first. Realistically they have to live and people are going to recognise and see them but that is different than having the babies face all over the internet. I agree with that one. who commented on her video though, hiding names and faces doesn't mean that you are protecting the childs privacy though, they still have an internet presence even if it is a faceless one.

Reactions: 12
shes become absolutely unsufferable since she had a baby, im sure she'll probably have another one when the attention starts to go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.