Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone say a bit more about her relationship with him? I’ve only known about her for a year or so and can’t find much info on him

Reactions: 2
Can anyone say a bit more about her relationship with him? I’ve only known about her for a year or so and can’t find much info on him
one thing that makes me laugh that i distinctly remember was later on she said she had an ex that never used to brush his teeth and it was clearly about him 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry, what?!
😂 😂 😂
For what reason...?
They do explain a bit further but I did cackle when the first thing that was brought up was socks
---
"wHaT's A sHaMaN"
---
They worked together in UO at one stage like well more than a year before they were ever together but I'm pretty sure they knew each other for years through similar friend groups

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the video she just put on instagram feels like a flashback scene at the start of a film where the parent dies? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Theyre all a massive bunch of try hards. Jason and eimear included
Why are they all obsessed with looking like working class people in the 90s….? Including the constant smoking (half my baby pics have an adult smoking in them lol).

Reactions: 20
Why are they all obsessed with looking like working class people in the 90s….? Including the constant smoking (half my baby pics have an adult smoking in them lol).
It reminds me of how people (middle class mostly) would make fun of some of the guests in the Jeremy Kyle show for the way they portray themselves 10 years ago only to end up dressing like something out of a Traveller call out video because it's #vintage and #sustainable, don't get me started on the quality of the clothes in vintage shops in Dublin for the price that they're sold at

On a side note if we're gonna talk about class I cringe a little bit when Keelin downplays her social status on her podcast from saying that she only ever had Penneys clothes growing up (not a big deal btw, a lot of middle class people buy from Penneys too it's just Keelin trying not to sound as privileged as she actually is) and the vague referencing of her dad being a journalist like as if we don't know he's been on the scene since the 90s and literally works for Newstalk and the Irish Times

Reactions: 10
On a side note if we're gonna talk about class I cringe a little bit when Keelin downplays her social status on her podcast from saying that she only ever had Penneys clothes growing up (not a big deal btw, a lot of middle class people buy from Penneys too it's just Keelin trying not to sound as privileged as she actually is) and the vague referencing of her dad being a journalist like as if we don't know he's been on the scene since the 90s and literally works for Newstalk and the Irish Times
Only someone with privilege would think you were underprivileged for "only having penneys clothes" growing up. Try hard statement 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Only someone with privilege would think you were underprivileged for "only having penneys clothes" growing up. Try hard statement 😂😂
I think she's limited in what she can downplay on such as food or clothes because of her privilege as she couldn't really lie about where she grew up etc. when in reality it sounds ridiculous and phoned in coming from her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her dad is a successful journalist, radio etc and her mam works as welll. If they were wearing primark clothes it was out of choice not necessity….plus it’s common for kids to wear primark clothes bc they grow out of them quickly lmao

I grew up very middle class and wore Penneys clothes because that’s what everyone had.

If you want to talk about growing up poor my mums family was so poor they used to go to mass in shifts and swap clothes.

Maybe you and Jason could do that with your kids Keelin for the authentic povo experience.

Maybe you and Jason could do that with your kids Keelin for the authentic povo experience.
Or God forbid work in the Dunnes clothing section (or even Penney's) 😱 It probably isn't considered cool to work there (reasonably so as they have crazy working hours, close family member worked there for almost a decade) yet Urban Outfitters is even though both are fast fashion, people are predictable sometimes

Reactions: 3
Have they broke up???
I have no idea, she didn’t tag him even tho he was in the video she posted on insta and said the baby was “with her dad” - that sounds like they are living separately but i wouldn’t put it past her to phrase things a certain way just to keep people guessing - loser behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea, she didn’t tag him even tho he was in the video she posted on insta and said the baby was “with her dad” - that sounds like they are living separately but i wouldn’t put it past her to phrase things a certain way just to keep people guessing - loser behaviour.
I think it’s all a crock of tit. She’s made it very obvious she’s living in Dun Laoghaire at the moment, sharing images of the pier and seafront while out for walks with the baby; photographing the ferris wheel and commenting about going on it as a family when Jason gets “home”. He then shared a photo of a People Before Profit demonstration moving through Dun Laoghaire today and referred to it as a protest happening “on my doorstep”, i.e. he’s living in Dun Laoghaire with her. She’s tit stirring for the attention and pity likes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.