Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eimear looks like kat slater from eastenders on their show clips.
keelin is giving the lost property box at school vibe as usual
Saorise still looks like she can’t spell shower
Ellie seems to be the only one who looks clean and dressed appropriately

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Solo parenting” in London while saoirse minds the child? Makes me wonder if Jason has ever spent a moment alone with the child? I’d imagine Keelin doesn’t trust him at all

Reactions: 19
Her style is actually just getting worse and worse as time goes on
I have always thought that she actually gives a bad name to vintage / secondhand / sustainable clothing because she looks like she’s wearing dirty rags most of the time.

Reactions: 11
I know I will sound like I have internalized misogyny, and I probably do but she clearly doesn't want Jason to want to f@ck her unless they are into Mormon role play. I know people are saying her friend looks like Kat Slater, and she does. But at least she made a bit of an effort and looks dressed up.

Reactions: 7
I have always thought that she actually gives a bad name to vintage / secondhand / sustainable clothing because she looks like she’s wearing dirty rags most of the time.
she doesnt even wear sustainable clothes anymore, just small business, urban, brandy melville and the odd thing like a ganni coat

Reactions: 1
Why the horrendous bra she will regret badly not wearing supportive nursing bras. As a previously breastfeeding mother, my boobs didn’t sag held as much when I started wearing proper supportive nursing bras

Reactions: 7
Why the horrendous bra she will regret badly not wearing supportive nursing bras. As a previously breastfeeding mother, my boobs didn’t sag held as much when I started wearing proper supportive nursing bras
I would have to disagree with that, for some people what goes up must come down. I think her boobs are kinda big and saggy already so a bra probably won't help, she has those long boobs I have myself. My kids sucked all the milk and all the life out of my boobs, no bra was going to save them. The only thing that would help my 2 rocks in a sock now is surgery.

Reactions: 4
I would have to disagree with that, for some people what goes up must come down. I think her boobs are kinda big and saggy already so a bra probably won't help, she has those long boobs I have myself. My kids sucked all the milk and all the life out of my boobs, no bra was going to save them. The only thing that would help my 2 rocks in a sock now is surgery.
Well for me they did sag, but I feel they would’ve been worse had I not worn a proper bra but maybe that’s just in my experience. I just thought her latest clothes try on video the bra doesn’t look very supportive. I could do with surgery too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well for me they did sag, but I feel they would’ve been worse had I not worn a proper bra but maybe that’s just in my experience. I just thought her latest clothes try on video the bra doesn’t look very supportive. I could do with surgery too 😂
I am at peace with not getting surgery mainly as I have a fear of going under anesthetic lol. But I do agree her bra was not supportive and also made them look a v strange shape in her try on. That awful AWFUL try on!

Reactions: 4
The girl didn’t even get through college, nevermind any remotely sociological/historical/feminist etc study, she just parrots shite she’s read in one book, she’s not remotely qualified to talk about anything, really

Also the irony of her posting about the struggles of working mothers followed up with a low effort ad is not lost on me

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.