Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I’d be weirded out if it was my ex… maybe she was friends with Eimear before Keein got with Jason but that makes it even weirder surely ?? I’ve always got odd vibes from Jason, it seems he just tries too hard to be cool

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she separated from Jason? Seems no mention of him since she moved out. Pretty tough for her if they have.

Reactions: 6
I thought this too…. Don’t like to add to speculation but Jason has also deleted most of his photos on insta, he only has 5 posts up atm and none are with Keelin :/

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Has she separated from Jason? Seems no mention of him since she moved out. Pretty tough for her if they have.
Definitely agree it’ll be tough for her if they have. Probably a good idea to get to know someone properly before you make the decision to have a child with them.

Definitely agree it’ll be tough for her if they have. Probably a good idea to get to know someone properly before you make the decision to have a child with them.
True and to not publicly blame having to surrender your cat and move out of your home on tattle.

Reactions: 7
Saoirse posted a tiktok with him in their mams house so they’re not split. They won’t last forever though

Reactions: 1
I think Keelin values romance over all else which is what led her to Jason. I don't mean to sound condescending but I did the same thing when I was in my early-mid twenties and those relationships, though fun and intense and memorable, did not survive the challenges that come with 21st century adulthood. Most people are lucky enough to move on and learn from these experiences for their next relationship.

I think Keelin is smart and I think she's realising she deserves better. I don't doubt that he's a good guy but the equilibrium in the relationship seems so off atleast from what we see from her persective in her vlogs. Someone mentioned earlier that Jason "only cares about seeming cool" and I think that rings true especially when you see the disparity between the way he acts and how she constantly seems to be earning the money, doing so much of the housework, breastfeeding and dealing with postpartum.

Reactions: 8
Wait guys how have I only just clocked that keelin’s baby carrier cost £464!? If asked she’d 100% put it down to being ‘sustainably made’ and ‘good for her back’ or whatever, but she’s obviously just on the yummy mummy consumerism wave

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Keelin values romance over all else which is what led her to Jason. I don't mean to sound condescending but I did the same thing when I was in my early-mid twenties and those relationships, though fun and intense and memorable, did not survive the challenges that come with 21st century adulthood. Most people are lucky enough to move on and learn from these experiences for their next relationship.

I think Keelin is smart and I think she's realising she deserves better. I don't doubt that he's a good guy but the equilibrium in the relationship seems so off atleast from what we see from her persective in her vlogs. Someone mentioned earlier that Jason "only cares about seeming cool" and I think that rings true especially when you see the disparity between the way he acts and how she constantly seems to be earning the money, doing so much of the housework, breastfeeding and dealing with postpartum.
They might be the right people for each other, but they rushed everything way too quick. Engaged and pregnant within like 8 months. That would take its toll on anyone. Jason wasn’t even living independently before he packed up to just live with Keelin in London with a cat and 2 housemates. It’s just all very chaotic and quick and I think keelins privilege really showed through because she made such reckless decisions without thinking about the consequences at all.
---
Wait guys how have I only just clocked that keelin’s baby carrier cost £464!? If asked she’d 100% put it down to being ‘sustainably made’ and ‘good for her back’ or whatever, but she’s obviously just on the yummy mummy consumerism wave
She’d lie and say it’s a gift, like when she used to lie about her brandy melville and urban clothes belonging to her sisters
---
I actually have a lot of sympathy for her at the moment because seems like she’s got absolutely no useful help from Jason postpartum and I’m sure that was a shock to her

Reactions: 7
She already had a patreon, where people could pay £10 a month in exchange for nothing just to support her. Guess she’s actually using it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Any opinions on her recent podcast talking about democratic schools? Interested to see what ye thought of it!

Reactions: 1
The same losers who go and see her live will be subscribing! I would wanna see the babies face for that price 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.