Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so disheartening that i used to look up to this girl and almost idolise her in a way. having now grown up i realise how out of touch with reality she truly is. i understand everyone is just a person at the end of the day but i just don’t feel good after looking at her content ect. i mainly just watch her videos from time to time because i’m nosy lol. she has such potential to be so much more. as someone from a working class family in rural ireland the blatant ignorance of her privilege is enough to turn anyone off her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I personally think it was really disingenuous of Keelin to label her mother a narcissist on various public platforms, with the following that she has, regardless of what's gone on between them. She's no qualifications to diagnose this tit. Especially when narcissistic personality disorder is literally characterised by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, a constant need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others; all of which are traits Keelin has demonstrated in herself. To be brief;

1. Grandiosity: An exaggerated sense of a person's own importance and abilities. They may believe that they are special, unique, or superior to others in some way. Refer to Keelin's radical veganism, sustainability/climate activism, anti-fast fashion campaign, only to then go on and launch her own line of mass-produced tote bags. See also: the way she prattles on the podcast about Islam, domestic violence, etc. etc. with no real coherency or intelligence. See also, diagnosing her mother, unqualified.
  2. Need for admiration: Seeking constant praise, admiration, and attention from others. They may become angry or upset when they feel that they are not being given the attention or admiration they feel they deserve. Refer to this bullshit narrative being pedalled today (one of many) seeking to garner sympathy and attention from her peers and followers, for an alleged doxxing and fleeing of her home, resulting in the forced surrender of her cat - which by all accounts, stemmed from Saoirse's doing.
  3. Lack of empathy: Difficulty understanding or relating to the emotions and experiences of others; may be insensitive to the feelings of others and may exploit or manipulate others for their own gain. Refer to the way she's spoken about addiction and the underclass, repeatedly, on her podcast. Totally void of any empathy or kindness.

I just find it odd that she has labelled her mother as such, it has never been echoed by her sisters nor Jason, and yet she seems to meet the criteria completely for what she's projected onto her mother.
Yes. I've noticed people who overuse the word narcissist toearss others tend to be narcissists themselves.

Reactions: 6
What is up with that notice at the end of her latest video about not wanting to share her life and ‘thank you for your understanding and support’ lmao the drama of it !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What is up with that notice at the end of her latest video about not wanting to share her life and ‘thank you for your understanding and support’ lmao the drama of it !!!
her views have gone down so she needs to stir up intrigue amongst her cult

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harping on about being trolled and wanting pRivAcy then she shows the back and front of house that she lives in now 😂 just stop posting private stuff then?
This is also the same girl who had an only fans and will detail her whole sex life when it’s a #ad and she can monetise it. Nowt private about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m struggling to feel sorry for her when the reason her address got leaked was because her own sister posted pics with the pub in view… why is she blaming her followers for intruding on her privacy ?! I just don’t get it

Reactions: 18
She’s in an unhappy place and was putting that down to a physical location when it’s clear as day that that’s not it.

Reactions: 11
She’s in an unhappy place and was putting that down to a physical location when it’s clear as day that that’s not it.
Exactly - instead of admitting that she made a poor decision she blames her followers for viewing her sister’s insta story 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s just an excuse for her to move back with her dad and not admit that she was struggling with living independently. She’s 24 with a baby and a pet hamster of a baby daddy. She needed support and that’s why she’s moved back not because of any random threat from the public.

Reactions: 24
It’s just an excuse for her to move back with her dad and not admit that she was struggling with living independently. She’s 24 with a baby and a pet hamster of a baby daddy. She needed support and that’s why she’s moved back not because of any random threat from the public.
100% - she was expecting jason to take a way more active role than he actually did, idk whether he told her he would or if she deluded herself a bit about it..i dont think she really thought about the fact she would be alone most of the time since he is working

Reactions: 7
I recall her mother seemed quite apprehensive for Keelin to have a child at her age. I’d imagine she could see a lot of what’s happening coming. Maybe she struggled herself as a young mother. Nothing wrong with the struggle, it’s tough. Keelin will however only play the role of the victim and become exactly the person she thinks her mother is.

I recall her mother seemed quite apprehensive for Keelin to have a child at her age. I’d imagine she could see a lot of what’s happening coming. Maybe she struggled herself as a young mother. Nothing wrong with the struggle, it’s tough. Keelin will however only play the role of the victim and become exactly the person she thinks her mother is.
I think her mam was probably apprehensive as well because she knew at some point Keelin would be relying on her to some extent. Her mam had 4 kids so I can imagine when Keelin was spoutin off nonsense about it she probably tried to get her back to reality a little bit, hence Keelin branding her as a narc

I think her mam was probably apprehensive as well because she knew at some point Keelin would be relying on her to some extent. Her mam had 4 kids so I can imagine when Keelin was spoutin off nonsense about it she probably tried to get her back to reality a little bit, hence Keelin branding her as a narc
Agree. I feel like her mam was probably the only one in her family not afraid to voice her concerns with keelin’s notions of having a baby and how raising a child would work and as a result she’s been blacklisted. Now it IS awful to have a narcissistic parent but Keelin has chosen to make this issue public, probably having negative consumequences for her mam’s career and social circle, so i do think it’s fair game for people to speculate, especially seeing Keelin’s own selfish actions.

she changed the title of her video again..( from "existing is exhausting" to "a big change"....i swear she does it so that people think shes uploaded a new video. she's so weird. it keeps coming up in my suggested because i used to be subscribed lol

• Angry
she changed the title of her video again..( from "existing is exhausting" to "a big change"....i swear she does it so that people think shes uploaded a new video. she's so weird. it keeps coming up in my suggested because i used to be subscribed lol
That feels like the equivalent of someone deleting and re uploading an Instagram to get more likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm new to this thread after only recently happening upon Keelin

"Pet hamster of a baby daddy" just sent me into orbit I swear I almost peed a lil 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else find it weird that Eimear posted a pic of Jason’s ex Lisa? maybe I am crazy bur I find it a bit odd that Eimear is friends with her . I wonder how Lisa feels knowing that Jason moved on so fast with Keelin and they have a baby, maybe they ended things on good terms which is great. Just seems odd from an outside perspective

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird that Eimear posted a pic of Jason’s ex Lisa? maybe I am crazy bur I find it a bit odd that Eimear is friends with her . I wonder how Lisa feels knowing that Jason moved on so fast with Keelin and they have a baby, maybe they ended things on good terms which is great. Just seems odd from an outside perspective
Regardless of whether it was amicable or not I'd say Lisa feels so weird about the whole thing!! Like I can't even imagine

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.