Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for years, back to when she was friends with Jamie Malone. Really enjoyed her sustainable/vegan content at the time and then jusy became a fan of her personality.

Have always really liked her for being relatable but now I’ve had to unfollow her. People like me who genuinely enjoyed her content aren’t going to pay to watch it. I’m a broke college student. The people who are going to pay are the “creepy”people she wants to deter. I so understand why she would want privacy especially for the baby’s sake but if that’s the case, stop posting. Charging people for content is absolutely insane.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen videos of Jason’s “band” performing in London? He can’t sing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least he is actually working class as opposed to Fontaines DC who cosplay when singing and put on a thick Dub accent. But I would rather not listen to either thanks, it is cringe inducing! Does he just sing covers of 80s song in a Dublin accent?? 🥴

Reactions: 6
decided to give her new video a go and switched it off after she decided to say that people who think they're depressed are actually self obsessed (because she read a book that said that)...wtf kinda advice is that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
decided to give her new video a go and switched it off after she decided to say that people who think they're depressed are actually self obsessed (because she read a book that said that)...wtf kinda advice is that
She’s so one dimensional that her entire identity can be shifted by a book. She’s been through many indentities that are so polar opposites of each other

Reactions: 12
Just saw a comment calling her “one of the most emotionally intelligent people I’ve come across” uhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw a comment calling her “one of the most emotionally intelligent people I’ve come across” uhhhh
Ugh. The stupider she gets the more dangerous she becomes.

Reactions: 5
I thought her most recent reflective post on the past 5years was quite sweet, she is still growing and learning about herself and motherhood . Makes me realise why i liked following her in the first place

Reactions: 1
I thought her most recent reflective post on the past 5years was quite sweet, she is still growing and learning about herself and motherhood . Makes me realise why i liked following her in the first place
growing and learning doesnt give you an excuse to act like a spoilt brat and spread misinformation tho

Reactions: 9
from listening to the podcasts it seems the only words Eimear knows are “creepy” and “buzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.