Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her address wasn’t posted on here and I’m not aware of any other thread/forum for her. It’s very clear where her apartment was though and I think someone mentioned they had walked past it in town. Regardless, she hated that apartment because it didn’t fit in with her aesthetic and there was too much work in it for a small child, especially with her working from home, it was a very small apartment in fairness.

She’s back at her dads because she chose to go, not because anyone forced her out. She wasn’t doxxed. She chose to get a cat, she chose to have a baby, she chose to move back to Ireland during a housing crisis where anyone is lucky to have a roof over their head, never mind one that has everything they need and want. Again, Keelin blames the choices she made on other people.
Exactly. She chose to adopt that cat while still living in London (where it wasn’t allowed in that apartment either) and didn’t think about it’s future. A cat can live for 10+ years and most people consider having stable housing before getting a pet. She chose to get pregnant (not blaming her for a pregnancy just as in she literally spoke about trying for a baby) while having no stable place to live, the housing crisis is well known and she just thought she would be above it all, her dad did most of the apartment searching and she said she wasnt
going to take on the stress of it as she’s pregnant. All of these issues are entirely self-imposed and nobody should feel sorry for her. I don’t agree with wishing ill on somebody and if she truly was getting a barrage of hate then that’s obviously not right but she doesn’t deserve an ounce of sympathy. The only sympathy in this situation should be for her child.

She also all but confirmed her baby’s name, said it in a podcast and left clues to encourage a guessing game. Multiple photos were posted from her apartment window showing certain businesses that it was right across from, that’s her own lack of foresight. I can’t stand this endless pity party for a situation she chose to get herself into. It’s poor Keelin who decided to have a baby and luckily has her dad to fall back on. Can’t get over her attitude towards everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She only got the apartment in the end because a follower of hers used to live there and told her she was moving out ahead of it going back on the market

Reactions: 6
I don't believe for a moment her address was published "in an online forum" as she's said. She was negligent, careless, made it clear as day where they were living. Her apartment was absolutely unsafe, but not due to the location being posted online - more so due to the uncontrollable damp, rotting conditions of the place. I was attacked in this thread for highlighting it a few weeks ago, and in the interim, the Growing Up in Ireland report has been published by the ESRI. It's a harrowing read which clearly correlates poor housing conditions - which is what Keelin had in that kip - to a negative impact on children's physical and emotional health. That was the danger she lived in while in that apartment. And I can totally understand needing to be out of that situation urgently. But admit to it; admit the apartment you chose was unsafe and posed a risk to your baby, and admit to actually making a good decision as a mother to get your baby out of that before lasting damage could be done. We'd all respect that.

Reactions: 11
I'm so glad she's left the flat but I've been following her online for a while and I've never seen any of these harrassing messages she's talking about. I don't doubt she gets them from time to time as is the nature of being an influencer but where is she claiming people posted her address?
She's trying to put the blame on her audience instead of admitting that she's made some poor decisions along the way. Someone above mentioned she did too much too fast and it's catching up with her now and I think that's 100% true. I know it's hard to rent everywhere but I don't understand why she won't consider renting a house in the countryside where it's more secluded as a trial run for buying a home in a rural area. Like everything else, I feel like she's going to run full steam ahead at buying a home with Jason in the middle of nowhere without fully considering the negatives of such a decision.

I feel so sad for missy moo. I shouldn't judge Keelin for rehoming her if the cat's quality of life is suffering but she really seemed like a member of the family. I can't imagine how Keelin must feel, rehoming my cat would tear me apart. If she's still thinking of buying in the countryside in the next few years its such a shame something temporary couldn't have been arranged for missy moo until that happened.

Reactions: 5
If she's still thinking of buying in the countryside in the next few years its such a shame something temporary couldn't have been arranged for missy moo until that happened.
At this rate, the cat has been moved around so much and to so many different people, that it would serve Missy Moo better to be given stability and permanency with a new family.

Reactions: 3
I’d also just like to say that when I say she chose to have a child, I’m by no way shaming her or suggesting she should have aborted the pregnancy. She was very public about trying for a baby and very public about her having unprotected sex. Just want to clarify that before Keelin conflates it with being told she should’ve had an abortion. She told us she wanted a baby. Thing with being an influencer is a lot of what you do and say is documented. If you want to share that information, be ready for it to come back on you.
---
Side note: get eimear off that podcast. The podcast they did with womens aid is an awful listen. Whenever sensitive issues are brought up eimear has to be told what everything means. She shouldn’t be speaking on these things if she’s not educated enough on them

Reactions: 11
I remember the apartment location being talked about on here.
Saoirse had posted a pic or a video out the apartment window on her stories and you could see the pub across the road which gave the location away. Someone commented on here what Saoirse had posted and that she lived opposite "x" pub.

Reactions: 9
Keelin chooses surrounds herself with yes people, her teen fan girls, Jason etc. You can tell her mam was open and honest to keelin about her bad decisions to be labelled ‘a narcissist’ and for online trolls to ‘leak her address’ when this is the only online space we can criticise keelin freely. I’ve always said Keelin needs to log off and live in the real world. But unfortunately she may never learn the consequences to her actions. What a sad way to live to never learn from experience.

Reactions: 14
I personally think it was really disingenuous of Keelin to label her mother a narcissist on various public platforms, with the following that she has, regardless of what's gone on between them. She's no qualifications to diagnose this tit. Especially when narcissistic personality disorder is literally characterised by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, a constant need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others; all of which are traits Keelin has demonstrated in herself. To be brief;

1. Grandiosity: An exaggerated sense of a person's own importance and abilities. They may believe that they are special, unique, or superior to others in some way. Refer to Keelin's radical veganism, sustainability/climate activism, anti-fast fashion campaign, only to then go on and launch her own line of mass-produced tote bags. See also: the way she prattles on the podcast about Islam, domestic violence, etc. etc. with no real coherency or intelligence. See also, diagnosing her mother, unqualified.
  2. Need for admiration: Seeking constant praise, admiration, and attention from others. They may become angry or upset when they feel that they are not being given the attention or admiration they feel they deserve. Refer to this bullshit narrative being pedalled today (one of many) seeking to garner sympathy and attention from her peers and followers, for an alleged doxxing and fleeing of her home, resulting in the forced surrender of her cat - which by all accounts, stemmed from Saoirse's doing.
  3. Lack of empathy: Difficulty understanding or relating to the emotions and experiences of others; may be insensitive to the feelings of others and may exploit or manipulate others for their own gain. Refer to the way she's spoken about addiction and the underclass, repeatedly, on her podcast. Totally void of any empathy or kindness.

I just find it odd that she has labelled her mother as such, it has never been echoed by her sisters nor Jason, and yet she seems to meet the criteria completely for what she's projected onto her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What if she put saoirse in the flat as punishment for letting everyone know where it is 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody said any of the stuff she’s claiming in her Instagram post and nobody posted her address either. She just wrote all that nonsense to distract from the fact she’s rehoming missy moo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I live in England so I’m assuming the process is a bit different in Ireland, but if she’s actually earning the 5k she claims to be, and Jason is working full time. Surely they can afford to buy some where? Or even rent somewhere more practical maybe outside the city a bit?
or was the 5k earnings just crap she’s claimed as she does from time to time

Reactions: 6
I live in England so I’m assuming the process is a bit different in Ireland, but if she’s actually earning the 5k she claims to be, and Jason is working full time. Surely they can afford to buy some where? Or even rent somewhere more practical maybe outside the city a bit?
I think with her earnings it’s from Adsense off YouTube. So the 5k isn’t guaranteed every month

Reactions: 3
she said she makes on average 5/6k a month which is enough for a really good mortgage but she would need a hefty deposit too - shes never mentioned saving for a house so idk

Reactions: 2
she said she makes on average 5/6k a month which is enough for a really good mortgage but she would need a hefty deposit too - shes never mentioned saving for a house so idk
Ah right makes sense. If I was engaged and had a baby I’d definitely make the house saving a priority- and not the $$$ clothing :/

Reactions: 4
It’s enough for a mortgage if her job was a stable and reliable job. A lot of Irish influencers have spoken about banks turning them down because it’s not guaranteed that they’ll be making that money consistently. Influencing isn’t a recognised job by banks.

So she would need to set herself and her content and her “brand” up as a company and pay herself out of that to show the banks that she is making a steady income. And I think she mentioned a while back that she was getting payslips from her accountant to prove her income for renting purposes.

For a mortgage, it would need to be a lot stricter. So while she might be making enough to pay a mortgage, she is highly unlikely to be approved by a bank at this point in time. If I were here, I take this time in her dad’s, assuming she’s not paying rent and save as much as I possibly could do she can have more than a 10% deposit in cash. I’d also work on what I need to have for the bank so i could get approved for a decent mortgage.

Jason is a manager in UO so he probably makes about €35k or so, depending on how long he’s been at it. It’s not an easy situation to just buy a house in Ireland at the moment and even with the money she makes, she’s kind of stuck.

Reactions: 4
It’s enough for a mortgage if her job was a stable and reliable job. A lot of Irish influencers have spoken about banks turning them down because it’s not guaranteed that they’ll be making that money consistently. Influencing isn’t a recognised job by banks.

So she would need to set herself and her content and her “brand” up as a company and pay herself out of that to show the banks that she is making a steady income. And I think she mentioned a while back that she was getting payslips from her accountant to prove her income for renting purposes.

For a mortgage, it would need to be a lot stricter. So while she might be making enough to pay a mortgage, she is highly unlikely to be approved by a bank at this point in time. If I were here, I take this time in her dad’s, assuming she’s not paying rent and save as much as I possibly could do she can have more than a 10% deposit in cash. I’d also work on what I need to have for the bank so i could get approved for a decent mortgage.

Jason is a manager in UO so he probably makes about €35k or so, depending on how long he’s been at it. It’s not an easy situation to just buy a house in Ireland at the moment and even with the money she makes, she’s kind of stuck.
isnt he just a supervisor at UO? cant see him making 35k a year

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.