Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the alternative is to get rid of your victim complex
---
also, she's not very smart. she should have at least put effort into her last few videos so people would be more inclined to subscribe

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This person articulated it really well and all keelin really had to say in response was “omg I need to protect myself from creepy people how dare you😡😡” she’s acting like this fiver is a magic force field of privacy when in reality someone with the wrong intentions can still easily access her more personal content if they want to. Surely she realises that and this is just a tit excuse to charge money/throw a pity party for apparently being doxxed.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This person articulated it really well and all keelin really had to say in response was “omg I need to protect myself from creepy people how dare you😡😡” she’s acting like this fiver is a magic force field of privacy when in reality someone with the wrong intentions can still easily access her more personal content if they want to. Surely she realises that and this is just a tit excuse to charge money/throw a pity party for apparently being doxxed.
surely a creepy person is more likely to pay for it! someone who's ~creepy~ wouldn't be deterred by 5 euros

also why does she seem to think she has a stalker or a gang of people after her or something? is this a lie she's using for sympathy or what

Reactions: 24
Of course there could be plenty who’ve paid the membership without commenting, but as of now, three hours after she made the community post, there’s only one user with the membership badge next to their name 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Side note but is it just me or does Jason spend more time with Saoirse than Keelin…. In fairness I’m going off their social media posts but they seem like that couple who just can’t bear to spend time alone together they have to have another person there as a buffer.
---
surely a creepy person is more likely to pay for it! someone who's ~creepy~ wouldn't be deterred by 5 euros

also why does she seem to think she has a stalker or a gang of people after her or something? is this a lie she's using for sympathy or what
The way she’s spinning this story makes me wonder about all the story times she used to post back in the day about having to drop out of school because she was being bullied and harassed by other girls in the school. Wonder how much of it was her victim complex hmmmmm

Reactions: 13
Her reasoning is so illogical. If anyone can sign up to become a member it’s not gonna stop a creep doing so. Like, what???

Can't believe she's charging people to see her more personal videos. If she was THAT worried her privacy she would stop showing her baby and over sharing about her family/life to everyone instead of charging for people to see it lol I don't think that will last for long anyway

Reactions: 17
Shocking. Any weirdos or stalkers she’s allegedly concerned about would gladly pay a fiver to see her personal content. Her crappy compilations of making the bed and burping are not worth a cent and I hope her views and adsense plummets from casual viewers who just wanted to have a nose losing interest in her. She is choosing to monetise her family and relationship and child.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot #1 for the craic at the pure lunacy of it all, genuinely think she might be convinced of her own lies?

Screenshot #2 because either I’m missing something or this completely contradicts the membership promises? “I’m not comfortable sharing my daily life in general anymore”… so what exactly are these private blogs going to entail?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
the alternative is to get rid of your victim complex
100% this.

I’d imagine this won’t last long when she realises all her fan girls are 15-19 and can’t afford to be paying something like this monthly.
---
Screenshot #2 because either I’m missing something or this completely contradicts the membership promises? “I’m not comfortable sharing my daily life in general anymore”… so what exactly are these private blogs going to entail?
Perhaps she means “in general” as in, in public videos? Either way it’s insane that she thinks €5 is gonna keep creeps. 81k subscribers on YouTube, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she could get 100 subscribers. Information from one of the private videos “leaks”, what’s she gonna do interview her 100 subscribers? I’m actually worried she might be completely losing her sanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did she ever comment on the fact Saoirse was the initial "doxxer" ? Like she showed us directly out the window and spoke about the location.
God, none of us care. If anything we were annoyed at Saoirse for such a lack of common sense.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot #1 for the craic at the pure lunacy of it all, genuinely think she might be convinced of her own lies?

‘I can see the names of people watching’ cracked me up, as if a ‘creep’ is gonna set their name to iamacreep69

but no really guys… you gotta give her some victimisation credit….. her own sister doxxed her. What with her mother being a narcissist and now this, it must be so tough 😔🤣

• Haha
This is soooo funny like does she understand doxxing??? Even though she wasn’t doxxed, does she understand it was her sister who let everyone know where her flat was?
Keelin nobody wants to see you burp and scratch your arse while breastfeeding your baby and talking about sex toys. You’re weird as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I doubt any of her fans would go anywhere near her flat even if they knew where it was. I’m sure most people think that’s creepy and weird, it’s not like she’s a celebrity. But I guess that’s a risk you take when you encourage and monetise a parasocial relationship

Do you think she might be on the edge of a breakdown? Talking about people showing up to her flat maybe she’s starting to become paranoid due to all the stress she’s under. Hope that her family are keeping an eye on her.

‘I can see the names of people watching’ cracked me up, as if a ‘creep’ is gonna set their name to iamacreep69

but no really guys… you gotta give her some victimisation credit….. her own sister doxxed her. What with her mother being a narcissist and now this, it must be so tough 😔🤣
Hilarious. Next thing you’ll have to be Garda vetted to watch her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely if someone had the wrong intentions they’d be so much more likely to pay than other subscribers?? She doesn’t make any sense at all.

Reactions: 9
So to summarise, her thought process was - I need my privacy, so I’m gonna force out my loyal fan base (impressionable young girls who can’t afford to pay for a membership) and leave the intimate vlogs to the people who have €5 (spoiler ~ creeps often have money, hence why her onlyfans paid her bills for so long)

Reactions: 12
Completely respect her not wanting to post her private life and honestly fair play to her for making that decision. But this is the same as the not showing the baby’s face. Why make people pay a fiver instead of just keeping your personal life completely offline? I’m genuinely so confused? If you don’t want people to see your baby, that is okay !! don’t post her then!? if you don’t want to let people into your private life, that is okay!! keep it offline !!
---
Completely respect her not wanting to post her private life and honestly fair play to her for making that decision. But this is the same as the not showing the baby’s face. Why make people pay a fiver instead of just keeping your personal life completely offline? I’m genuinely so confused? If you don’t want people to see your baby, that is okay !! don’t post her then!? if you don’t want to let people into your private life, that is okay!! keep it offline !!
I genuinely think she’s delusional. She’s making up all this stuff for what? Nobody bleeping doxxed her? Someone put a screenshot of Saoirses story on the thread and then took it down as it was felt to be an invasion of privacy. She’s not bleeping beyoncé nobody cares about your shite mouldy apartment.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.