Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is her greasy wavy curtain fringe for me 🥴 So greasy dirt mongrel working class cosplay chic!
Everyone has been through the awkward phase of growing out a fringe but for real why doesn't she clip them back or something they've been looking mental lately ....

Reactions: 2
She’s on another planet lol does she even have a learners permit? A car is a car. I can’t get over how delusional she is

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the way you talk about her is just vile
How is saying she has a greasy fringe and that she cosplays mongrel working class chic. She didn’t call her a working class Mongrel. Just say she cosplays as one 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s true. She cosplays as working class, 90s greasy grunge when she’s farrr from it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember a few weeks ago someone posted here that Keelin said something like how she didn’t feel safe in her apartment so was looking at moving , but now saoirse is living there alone??

Reactions: 2
Her dad is talking about them in the Irish Times again, had to laugh. You can see where they get it from. I live in Cork and the event was advertised so I haven't a clue what he's on about, did he think a few hundred people just spawned at the venue? Here it is being advertised on Twitter, despite him saying there was no mention of it..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“… a generation who make their own media, where the providers and consumers are on more of a level footing; where the most important attribute is a to have a heart.”

Someone should tell aul Séan that it’s only a level footing if it’s actually authentic. Cosplaying as the every-person when you’re;

1. Privately educated
2. Claiming to make €5k a month (as of June 2022)
3. Self-promoting as a climate activist then mass-produce a line of tote bags
4. Charging your “fans” for botched tarot readings on Instagram

… isn’t exactly conducive with a “level footing”, nor with having a “heart” for that matter.

Reactions: 13
Girls does anyone think Ellie looks like Rihanna.. I’m not even joking I noticed during her Super Bowl Performance they legit have the same nose/forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She deleted that podcast she did with her friend Josh where they were talking about Islam indoctrinating a girl

Reactions: 6
She deleted that podcast she did with her friend Josh where they were talking about Islam indoctrinating a girl
In what way is she educated enough to speak about Islam? She has no personal or academic experience about it whatsoever…..it’s only a matter of time before she does something problematic IMO

Reactions: 13
What are people’s thoughts on her latest Instagram post? Rehoming the cat is definitely the best decision but she’s being kinda overdramatic. A cat was never going to work with a small child and a tiny apartment - she said she was literally trying for a baby so I guess the thought just never crossed her mind before she got pregnant? But trying to blame it on someone posting her address then letting her younger sister live there alone?

Also is she saying her address was posted on here? I never saw anything about it but she was literally posting pics out of her window so it would be easy to see where she lived if you knew Dublin?

Reactions: 16
What are people’s thoughts on her latest Instagram post? Rehoming the cat is definitely the best decision but she’s being kinda overdramatic. A cat was never going to work with a small child and a tiny apartment - she said she was literally trying for a baby so I guess the thought just never crossed her mind before she got pregnant? But trying to blame it on someone posting her address then letting her younger sister live there alone?

Also is she saying her address was posted on here? I never saw anything about it but she was literally posting pics out of her window so it would be easy to see where she lived if you knew Dublin?
Likewise, I never saw anyone tell her to get an abortion. I think this is more of the classic victim mentality that Keelin perpetuates to evade any accountability. She gave no thought to her housing situation, nor to her cat, nor to her future baby, when she rushed into getting pregnant. It’s down to her thoughtlessness and self-servitude that this didn’t work out.

Reactions: 15
Her address wasn’t posted on here and I’m not aware of any other thread/forum for her. It’s very clear where her apartment was though and I think someone mentioned they had walked past it in town. Regardless, she hated that apartment because it didn’t fit in with her aesthetic and there was too much work in it for a small child, especially with her working from home, it was a very small apartment in fairness.

She’s back at her dads because she chose to go, not because anyone forced her out. She wasn’t doxxed. She chose to get a cat, she chose to have a baby, she chose to move back to Ireland during a housing crisis where anyone is lucky to have a roof over their head, never mind one that has everything they need and want. Again, Keelin blames the choices she made on other people.

Reactions: 27
I thought she didn't go to the apartment viewings as she was pregnant? She also never hid where she lived. It was obvious to anyone who knows Dublin.

Reactions: 10
I thought she didn't go to the apartment viewings as she was pregnant? She also never hid where she lived. It was obvious to anyone who knows Dublin.
It wouldn’t just suffice for her to hold her hands up and admit that she took on too much, too quickly, and it had fallen apart as a result. Being honest about her inability to have a clean, safe home for her family (including the cat) isn’t an option for her. She’d rather invent a narrative about being doxxed and forced to re-home the cat, to garner sympathy on Instagram, than just admit that she failed to achieve what she thought she could initially. There would be less shame in just admitting to struggling, like we all do, than there is in blatantly lying and blaming others for her own shortcomings.

ETA: It’s gas that she was so terrified for their well-being after allegedly being doxxed that she couldn’t sleep, fearing for her life, but yet she was happy to throw Saoirse under the bus and send her into the kip to see out the lease. If you were that petrified about your safety in a place, why let your sister be at risk? Her lies are absolutely wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.