Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope not, seems a bit cruel to try and overshadow her sister like let her have that one thing

Reactions: 3
For someone who goes on about how woman should support women calling someone from love island a nutcase on Instagram stories is a bit hypocritical

Reactions: 15
Everything she does is so hypocritical i can’t take her seriously anymore, I used to really like her but I’ve really lost interest in her content and wish her all the best

Reactions: 9
For someone who goes on about how woman should support women calling someone from love island a nutcase on Instagram stories is a bit hypocritical
I saw that story this morning. If someone called her a nutcase, she would go all PC on it

Reactions: 4
Where's keelin in her new tiktok? Did she move out of the flat or is it one of her parent's?
I’m assuming she’s moved back in with her Dad and I’m delighted for her if so. She’s been making content from there for a while so I’d suspected it, but she says in that recent video “our apartment WAS so small, we couldn’t really have all these like play mats the cat was like getting them all dirty, and I didn’t want the germs, it just freaked me out.”

The past tense and the discussion of the dirt of that filthy kip, paired with the gratitude of being in a space where she can safely allow her daughter to play on a playmat at her Dad’s, tells me she’s finally out of that hellhole.

Keelin, I’m genuinely overjoyed for you and your daughter to be somewhere clean and warm. Well done for making that decision.

Yeah she’s defo back in her dad’s based on the “packing :(“ caption on one of the pics in her “picture vlog”

A smart and mature decision. Hopefully they can focus on earning a bit more money so they can find a decent place with more space.

Reactions: 1
didnt they say they couldnt stay at her dads bc her stepmam is allergic to cats? i wonder what she'll do about missy moo

• Sad
didnt they say they couldnt stay at her dads bc her stepmam is allergic to cats? i wonder what she'll do about missy moo
Just watched Saoirse new video and she seems to be staying there to look after the cat. She said for 2 months so until the lease is up?

I feel so sorry for missy moo - as a cat obsessed girl it breaks my heart to see her moved about. I hope they can give her stability or pass her over to someone who can 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too i get so angry seeing influencers get pets on a whim :( its like olivia neill and her 2 cats when shes hardly ever at her house always travelling. I could never leave my babies that often

• Sad
can she even drive? i wouldnt be surprised if she gets a range rover tbh, she seems the type to make fun of someone for having a cheap car

The aesthetic seems to be dirt mongrel chic. Good luck to her trying to get insurance on a 90s car though ☺

Reactions: 11
can she even drive? i wouldnt be surprised if she gets a range rover tbh, she seems the type to make fun of someone for having a cheap car
She doesn’t even have her licence yet, most people would be grateful to get a semi-reliable piece of tit for their first car that’s cheap to insure and gets them where they need to go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.