Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked when someone posted that she would only be friends with attractive people with herself and the boyfriend looking like they do. I think her big tits were her personality.

Reactions: 6
They are all pretty girls in my opinion (I think Saoirse looks so much lovelier lately with the brown hair and fringe and kind of 90s feminine clothes) they are just not portraying their beauty in a way that is traditionally appealing. I am more concerned about what exactly Keelin has done "for the culture" to merit an award? But I don't really understand what the award is to be honest.

Also their famous pops is oversharing in his Irish Times column again this week, this time about the period stains his daughters leave on the bedsheets in his house. I personally would be moritfied even though there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of with periods and menstruation should be talked about more and normalised, I just wouldnt be too pleased if that was the way my dad was going about it!

"Because there’s a pretty high turnover of various children staying over on various nights in our house, there’s a lot of changing sheets. Sometimes there can be stains: fake tan or spilled make-up. Or blood.

Invariably, the daughter responsible for the stains fails to mention them, out of general slobbishness rather than embarrassment."

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ellie and saoirse are pretty, the photo of Keelin as a child looks like she bites people

Reactions: 2
im convinced the girls buying tickets for her show are just desperate they'll somehow make friends with her, its sad she has a weird little cult following when she's so fake

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think any of them are actually ugly. If you go one Pinterest and search them, their older pics come up and you’ll see their beauty. I think right now they’re all just in a phase w their fashion and styling that’s detracting from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Ellie is a pretty girl, no offence to Keelin and Saorise they both look like they need to give their hair a good wash!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s just that they all present themselves in a way that looks dirty lol not to mention every pic is a gormless expression with a fag in their hand, greasy hair and ill fitting clothes

Reactions: 11
Also Keelin and Saoirse live in their own bubble of social media,, they don’t go to uni or have conventional jobs so they don’t have to mix with regular people everyday. They can get away with wearing odd clothes, if I turned up to the office in some of their outfits I’d be ridiculed. All they do is stay at home lol. Not sure about Ellie’s job but she usually looks more put together anyway

Also Keelin and Saoirse live in their own bubble of social media,, they don’t go to uni or have conventional jobs so they don’t have to mix with regular people everyday. They can get away with wearing odd clothes, if I turned up to the office in some of their outfits I’d be ridiculed. All they do is stay at home lol. Not sure about Ellie’s job but she usually looks more put together anyway
Never thought about that before. No wonder they both go on about being depressed all the time, they’re so isolated from the norm

i know this isnt a rave thread but i genuinely think she looks really pretty and happy here.
lol me too.

Also, I feel like while it’s literally a thread for gossip, I think we can discuss and be critical of certain behaviours without tearing apart a new mother’s appearance (or anyone’s for that matter). I just don’t think that element of discussion is necessary or even particularly interesting.
---

I honestly don’t think any of them are actually ugly. If you go one Pinterest and search them, their older pics come up and you’ll see their beauty. I think right now they’re all just in a phase w their fashion and styling that’s detracting from that.
I would be inclined to agree, and I do think there’s definitely a discussion to be had that any woman that deviates from a conventional silhouette with their fashion choices will get some amount of flack for not being perceived as attractive but I’m not sure tattle is the place to have that discussion lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
lol me too.

Also, I feel like while it’s literally a thread for gossip, I think we can discuss and be critical of certain behaviours without tearing apart a new mother’s appearance (or anyone’s for that matter). I just don’t think that element of discussion is necessary or even particularly interesting.
---

I would be inclined to agree, and I do think there’s definitely a discussion to be had that any woman that deviates from a conventional silhouette with their fashion choices will get some amount of flack for not being perceived as attractive but I’m not sure tattle is the place to have that discussion lol
No not really considering the thread is about Keelin who shows off her tits all the time and is hyper fixated on being a yummy mummy

Reactions: 3
lol me too.

---
Fair play and well said. Criticise her for the radical environmentalism back in 2020, or the Instagram tarot readings she’d charge for, or the relented veganism, or the fetishising of the underclass etc., etc. It’s a nasty trait for a woman to belittle another’s size or appearance. Some of the comments here about her breasts are, frankly, just plain weird. Seems like one user in particular is more obsessed with Keelin’s chest than she claims Keelin to be herself 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always wonder how different she’d be as a mother if she had a boy
That's an interesting take, I never really wondered how being a mother would differ having a boy first. Until now!

We have both genders and I find my relationship differs greatly with the boy, I find him easier and I prefer myself around him than my daughter if that even makes sense. Not that I prefer the boy at all as I adore them equally. They do say you will see aspect of yourself you don't like in your child (perhaps mainly in same gender), but probably now when they are a tiny baby.

Would the dynamic with a boy have been different? Would Jason be more hands on? Would it even be any different?

Reactions: 1
lol me too.

---

exactly theres so many valid criticisms of her actions ect instead

Reactions: 2
More blatantly jarring classism on this week’s episode. Of O’Connell Street, Dublin City Centre at around 1:00:48 in this week’s episode;

“It’s so horrible, no but when you cross over the to the north side of town… now when I cross over because I have ballet off Talbot Street, it’s literally like the bleeping apocalypse. It’s like the apocalypse. People like ‘HOWIYE’, getting in your way and all.”

1:01:21
“They’re all on crack, I think. (in agreement with Billy Bunzari) Crack is wack.”

Genuinely appalled by how comfortable she is in openly stigmatising drug use and the people who struggle with addiction. Using a public platform to perpetuate discriminatory attitudes like this just drives people into isolation. Stigma is just as dangerous as drugs.

Try as she might, she’ll never shed the upper middle-class snobbery.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
More blatantly jarring classism on this week’s episode. Of O’Connell Street, Dublin City Centre at around 1:00:48 in this week’s episode;

“It’s so horrible, no but when you cross over the to the north side of town… now when I cross over because I have ballet off Talbot Street, it’s literally like the bleeping apocalypse. It’s like the apocalypse. People like ‘HOWIYE’, getting in your way and all.”

“They’re all on crack, I think. (in agreement with Billy Bunzari) Crack is wack.”

Genuinely appalled by how comfortable she is in openly stigmatising drug use and the people who struggle with addiction. Using a public platform to perpetuate discriminatory attitudes like this just drives people into isolation. Stigma is just as dangerous as drugs.

She’s an absolute tit, I refuse to believe she has “fans” 🥱

Reactions: 1

I was on talbot street last week and after all the discourse online about it being very seedy and rough I didn’t know what to expect. The way people talk about it is like it’s skid row. It’s full of lots of different type of people but not dangerous. Everyone keeps to themselves, like every other street. Her privilege stinks. Wonder how she survived in London at all as I’ve seen much worse scenes over there.

Reactions: 6
It’s how comfortable she is with expressing such blatant classism that gets me. Like the stigma in this country engendered around drugs is creating untold amounts of needless human misery and literal death. With a platform like hers, she could encourage and lead a breakdown of the stigma, an acknowledgement of addiction as being a mental health condition, and educate about harm reduction tools. Instead, she just chooses to mock and sneer, and treat people struggling with addiction like the underclass.

I highlighted Eimear’s use of the word “junkie” in a previous thread, relating to a previous episode. It’s been made apparent that Keelin reads her threads, I have to assume at this stage she just genuinely doesn’t care how classist she comes across. It’s definitely a conscious choice at this stage.

Reactions: 12
It’s how comfortable she is with expressing such blatant classism that gets me. Like the stigma in this country engendered around drugs is creating untold amounts of needless human misery and literal death. With a platform like hers, she could encourage and lead a breakdown of the stigma, an acknowledgement of addiction as being a mental health condition, and educate about harm reduction tools. Instead, she just chooses to mock and sneer, and treat people struggling with addiction like the underclass.

I highlighted Eimear’s use of the word “junkie” in a previous thread, relating to a previous episode. It’s been made apparent that Keelin reads her threads, I have to assume at this stage she just genuinely doesn’t care how classist she comes across. It’s definitely a conscious choice at this stage.
It’s exactly what I would expect from a pair of uneducated, privileged and snobby girls. Keelin makes me laugh because she loves to cosplay as working class but shits all over anyone who doesn’t fit her image at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.