KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous sad wee bastards, I’d love Wade interrogated in her box . She would have what he is upto sussed in 2 minutes 😂
Omg aye let’s get her researching that never ending hoos building is he a serial killer buryin bodies in the walls or whit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jealous sad wee bastards, I’d love Wade interrogated in her box . She would have what he is upto sussed in 2 minutes 😂
They
Roland you’ve nae taste, he’s the best looking crackhead there’s ever been. Pre Crack he was barking he’s the only person that cracks turned good looking. I don’t need an intervention nothing wrong with me
The fact you think there's nothing wrong with fancying Danny....tells us all your no well! Get better soon case25, sending hugs and healing ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
a was thinking the exact same thing 😂😂😂 aw you get out her is everybody’s entitled Tae an opinion 🙈 covid diaries for the millionth time anaw saying she can’t leave her street usually way anxiety but she’s no going over the door. Nutter
Its the " I'm gona say this wanced and wanced only" that cracks me up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw you missed the best bit when she asked the big dog enthusiast when he actually leaves the house to take them for a walk. 😂😭

Looks like Pande knew about it so maybe it wasnt just mentioned here (i only jumped in half way through so didn't see that but) lions weren't mentioned here either. 👀👀

Either way, there are alot of weird bastards in that discord of theirs that hate KDawg.. Including Wade 😂😭. She would love it.
I missed it all too, but I do want to say, Wully’s dogs live a better life than some weans. They eat better than me and he takes them pure missions every day.

Boggin behaviour that someone got them a welfare check.

Reactions: 4
I missed it all too, but I do want to say, Wully’s dogs live a better life than some weans. They eat better than me and he takes them pure missions every day.

Boggin behaviour that someone got them a welfare check.
Someone actually got them a welfare check?
How can that be possible when no one knows who he is?

Reactions: 6
Someone actually got them a welfare check?
How can that be possible when no one knows who he is?
Yeah, his dogs actually had a welfare check 🤦🏻‍♀️ People are fried, it’s a low bleeping day when animals and/or kids are getting it. Never saw anyone try to save Jess Rennie’s poor wee dog after all the terror that had to contend with.

Reactions: 6
Talking of dogs I'm sitting on parthibans live and my hearts gonna explode with how he's feeding the wee cats and dogs 🥹🥹🥹❤

• Heart
Yeah, his dogs actually had a welfare check 🤦🏻‍♀️ People are fried, it’s a low bleeping day when animals and/or kids are getting it. Never saw anyone try to save Jess Rennie’s poor wee dog after all the terror that had to contend with.
When was this? I genuinely didn't know anything about it.
It's obviously someone that knows him IRL that has done it though?
Always people taking tit too far.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fkn hell does steph just follow james live to live? wit an embarrassment. They 2 are well suited pair of crackpots together

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fkn hell does steph just follow james live to live? wit an embarrassment. They 2 are well suited pair of crackpots together
She’s a proper stalker isn’t she , any time I see him in a live seconds later she is there . It’s unhealthy behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Rosie sitting with tampons in here ears? Could she no just turn the volume down like a normal human?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When was this? I genuinely didn't know anything about it.
It's obviously someone that knows him IRL that has done it though?
Always people taking tit too far.
It must be someone that knows him no one here knows what he even looks like never mind his full name and address. When your sat on lives arguing with people they will use what they can against you

Reactions: 10
Is Rosie bleeping screaming in the hospital?

As I typed this I think she just got told to keep it down.

The content isn't offensive, but its not really fair on other people in there.

• Wow
  • Sad
It must be someone that knows him no one here knows what he even looks like never mind his full name and address. When your sat on lives arguing with people they will use what they can against you
Will be someone who knows him in real life or someone he’s been silly enough to tell too much to. It isn’t an offence against the animal welfare act to not take dogs a walk, although it really should be. Good to hear he walks them though as going outside will do him good too all that time behind a phone screen letting folk have a platform for non stop drama and hatred isn’t healthy ,it gives me a headache listening to them for 5 mins never mind what it must be for him on it for hours on end every single day . Tiktok lives are an addiction for that lot

I didn’t say anyone here. But Noodle Nut knows who he is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Well I reported a woman who severely neglected her dog to the point it chewed through it's leg and eventually passed. I reported multiple times and nothing was ever done. I'd like to know what was said to bring a welfare check for dogs when I had proof of neglect and no 1 was interested 🤷‍♀️ but as you say Roland people will use what they can against you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Aye let’s get them all takin the Kdawg approach and just flat oot asking each other wit they’re wantin 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.