KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I reported a woman who severely neglected her dog to the point it chewed through it's leg and eventually passed. I reported multiple times and nothing was ever done. I'd like to know what was said to bring a welfare check for dogs when I had proof of neglect and no 1 was interested 🤷‍♀️ but as you say Roland people will use what they can against you.
Oh my god that's a bloody sin 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is there any actual proof of the welfare check or the fact that it was James tho? Just random accusations being thrown about, about nothing anyone is even aware of.

Reactions: 11
Denise is a 2 faced clout chasing bastard too
Aye she made k worried about polis and begged her to speak to her, now she’s trying to get the goss. Laughin at his pitiful viewership compared wi sue and Kdawg to 2.5k of Kerry’s

Reactions: 10
Who’d have thought Jamesy was the same bleep he’s always been! Can’t believe I actually thought he’d maybe changed🤯

Reactions: 13
Aye she made k worried about polis and begged her to speak to her, now she’s trying to get the goss. Laughin at his pitiful viewership compared wi sue and Kdawg to 2.5k of Kerry’s
A celebrity freak chaser! How dare he! Just cos KD is doing well on the app and isn’t a rancid bleep like the rest of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jamesy is doing this all to his curly noodlenut heed. Not K Dawg. The gaslighting is real in the cunts napper!

Roland you’ve nae taste, he’s the best looking crackhead there’s ever been. Pre Crack he was barking he’s the only person that cracks turned good looking. I don’t need an intervention nothing wrong with me
Am coming to do an assessment on you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ruins my day when I miss stuff. Stupid adult life 🙄 Canni listen to noodles, he is vile the way he degrades women. Any lassie that lets him talk to them the way he does they need to punch there own face 🙄
Les must have got a new subscriber the day, her and gaz sound out there bangers.

Ruins my day when I miss stuff. Stupid adult life 🙄 Canni listen to noodles, he is vile the way he degrades women. Any lassie that lets him talk to them the way he does they need to punch there own face 🙄
Les must have got a new subscriber the day, her and gaz sound out there bangers.
Subscriber to what they’re only bams cuz we are in despo need to know that username

Reactions: 6
What a bastard!

He’s an absolutely disgusting bastard 😡
Celebrity freaks how dare he talk about our Sue & Kerry like that 😡😡😡
Have a listen to him in any live he is in the way he speaks to & degrades women is horrific
The jealousy is ripping out the lot of them, Kdawgs lives are amazing people love her for her, she isn’t out to gain anything she isn’t lonely looking for attention isn’t skint begging for gifts, she’s gaining nothing from being on Tiktok but is making loads of people happy. The jealousy over how popular she is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Subscriber to what they’re only bams cuz we are in despo need to know that username
I’m 100% subbing, my deviant mind needs to see this monstrosity 😭

He’s an absolutely disgusting bastard 😡
Celebrity freaks how dare he talk about our Sue & Kerry like that 😡😡😡
Have a listen to him in any live he is in the way he speaks to & degrades women is horrific
The jealousy is ripping out the lot of them, Kdawgs lives are amazing people love her for her, she isn’t out to gain anything she isn’t lonely looking for attention isn’t skint begging for gifts, she’s gaining nothing from being on Tiktok but is making loads of people happy. The jealousy over how popular she is unreal
Very well said I was so mad I couldn’t articulate it. U know when u are in a mad argument and your mind goes blank then an hour later u wish u had of said this and that. That’s me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When it was being discussed on kdawgs live earlier today king Scottish said it was G&L Driscoll (or maybe L&G) but I don’t know if that’s true or he was at it, am also not prepared to find out 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Am coming to do an assessment on you! 🤣
Only willing to be assessed by Kdawgs psych she sounds fun 😂
Case 25 defo getting high rate pip. Won't even need an assessment just needs to write on her form she fancies danny the crackhead and bam £600 a month coming her way 🤣🤣
Nae bother Peter Andre😂 I was wondering the day do you think you will get mad Elaine adding your trawl account messaging you about Peters weans mind she was caught on the PB threads trying to get pally with Peter😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220906-194605~2.png

Someone's made this account about jamesy and it's in wullys live. They've put his address on it but I've cut it out for here.🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.