KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BRB…..
If you find out their only bams let us know I will not be able to resist hitting that subscribe buttonπŸ˜‚. Then when the bank statement comes in I’ll blame my man for subscribing to durty ladies online , get my divorce & me n Prince will live happily ever after , the end 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only willing to be assessed by Kdawgs psych she sounds fun πŸ˜‚

Nae bother Peter AndreπŸ˜‚ I was wondering the day do you think you will get mad Elaine adding your trawl account messaging you about Peters weans mind she was caught on the PB threads trying to get pally with PeterπŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 am greetin 🀣🀣 Elaine will be telt to get tae duck. The pb threads were so funny where is rangers man anyways his patter is brilliant I was always in fits of laughter with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1559665

Someone's made this account about jamesy and it's in wullys live. They've put his address on it but I've cut it out for here.πŸ€”
They were doing the same in Jamesys live earlier. Every single one of them all need to get a bleeping grip man.
Jamesys a utter bleep especially for what hes doing right now, but he still has a wee boy at home with him.
Same with dog welfare checks all of it is a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 am greetin 🀣🀣 Elaine will be telt to get tae duck. The pb threads were so funny where is rangers man anyways his patter is brilliant I was always in fits of laughter with him
I called her Mrs Andre once & asked her how her new step weans were doing and she told me to go duck myself. Simpler times, I miss those days 😭 Aye he is unreal next level funny would have made a superb tiktokker but says tiktok is a rid neckπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you find out their only bams let us know I will not be able to resist hitting that subscribe buttonπŸ˜‚. Then when the bank statement comes in I’ll blame my man for subscribing to durty ladies online , get my divorce & me n Prince will live happily ever after , the end 😍
I can’t find anything 😭 gonna nosey on insta and see if they have one there might be a link

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
What a bastard!

What a horrible little jealous arsewipe. We love KD but we have our own minds and we know its not her that's making you out to be a bastard, it's you! James you're just gutted you're not relevant anymore. Byeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I called her Mrs Andre once & asked her how her new step weans were doing and she told me to go duck myself. Simpler times, I miss those days 😭 Aye he is unreal next level funny would have made a superb tiktokker but says tiktok is a rid neckπŸ˜‚
I'd love a night way u rangers man and kdawg I'd be in fits of laughter aw night 🀣🀣
Princess and junior are fine btw 🀣 bet mad Elaine was pure bealin when u asked her how her step weans were 😭 why the fk was she trying to be pals way him anyways 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love a night way u rangers man and kdawg I'd be in fits of laughter aw night 🀣🀣
Princess and junior are fine btw 🀣 bet mad Elaine was pure bealin when u asked her how her step weans were 😭 why the fk was she trying to be pals way him anyways 🀣🀣🀣
I sometimes send him Aldo’s tiktoks just so I can get big long rants & voice notes off him calling him every name under the sun for my own entertainment. I’m such a trawl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sometimes send him Aldo’s tiktoks just so I can get big long rants & voice notes off him calling him every name under the sun for my own entertainment. I’m such a trawl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Times when I’m on a downer I just think back to that special moment Rangersman made himself known to Aldo on his live after he told him to go upstairs & watch the Telly. We learned so much that night 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Times when I’m on a downer I just think back to that special moment Rangersman made himself known to Aldo on his live after he took kd him to go upstairs & watch the Telly. We learned so much that night 🀣🀣🀣🀣
He tit himself πŸ˜‚ the fact that he used his own Telly lies he’s told a good few women to try to insult him was something else, before the live even ended boom the receipts were up showing Aldo’s telly lies then Dianne backed it up weeks later by saying she’d been told the same telly lies . How that shits not been made into a Netflix series is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1559665

Someone's made this account about jamesy and it's in wullys live. They've put his address on it but I've cut it out for here.πŸ€”
no matter how much of a nasty herpes riddled loser someone is putting tit like that out there is never okay, no matter how much your heeds up kdawgs arse. I wouldn't be surprised if it's that pathetic lonely loser steff trying to make James think it's kdawg or someone else on kdawgs behalf to make this situation worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was actually greeting at discount at the time capsule when he posted that on a video. I didn't post in here then I was just a watcher. Definitely one of the funniest times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He tit himself πŸ˜‚ the fact that he used his own Telly lies he’s told a good few women to try to insult him was something else, before the live even ended boom the receipts were up showing Aldo’s telly lies then Dianne backed it up weeks later by saying she’d been told the same telly lies . How that shits not been made into a Netflix series is beyond me
Wonder if he gets Pete Burns to throw remotes at his napper when he feels nostalgic 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is pipe puffing Danny's @ til I get a swatch and see what the big debate is over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Howling she's dugheedfishing some random guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Canny cope way this live 🀣🀣 kdawg when the other guy was called Alan shouting wit ye shaved yer beard aff her and its me yer cousin leah 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.