KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caravan tracy made a video about a lassie dropping hints for someone to pay for her eyebrows 🤣 aye tracy cause you saying "just kidden" every time u were hinting for someone to pay for your hair is any different ya stoater
a was thinking the exact same thing 😂😂😂 aw you get out her is everybody’s entitled Tae an opinion 🙈 covid diaries for the millionth time anaw saying she can’t leave her street usually way anxiety but she’s no going over the door. Nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stopped recording just before king Scottish wi nay 1 who does have a 1 went in the box
Aw you missed the best bit when she asked the big dog enthusiast when he actually leaves the house to take them for a walk. 😂😭

Looks like Pande knew about it so maybe it wasnt just mentioned here (i only jumped in half way through so didn't see that but) lions weren't mentioned here either. 👀👀

Either way, there are alot of weird bastards in that discord of theirs that hate KDawg.. Including Wade 😂😭. She would love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coming from the one Peter Andre fishing in Kerry Katonas lives 🤣🤣😂
Wash your mouth out with soap don’t insult my Tracy
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was waiting for u to come stick up for yer bestie tracy 🤣🤣
ur needing to stay off Danny's pipe finding that attractive 🤣 Prince I can understand but Danny?? Fkn Danny?? Cmon tae fk case25 I think we are needing an intervention fae the other tayto hooswives 🤣 wouldn't be surprised if yer in a WhatsApp group way him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve not been long watching or using tiktok but folk are so entitled on it like you might quite fancy bein in the box but there’s ways to ask anybody anything and it’s not shouting booooax, repeatedly pressing a doorbell or whining about it. I demand some manners be brought to the app!
bleeping irritates me aswell, people commenting
📦📦📦📦📦
BOX!!!
BOAX!!!
Let me in!!!
Uuuum please & thanks?!

Curious what people's thoughts are of jasper? I like his mrs but something about him just rubs me up the wrong way
I quite like Jasper, find him a wee bit annoying at times with his big daft OTT laugh but think it's all good fun!

• Heart
Ahhhhhh ma fit 😂 I’m dying for a Bonnie reveal that cat sounds as mental as her😂
Ryan’s flapping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He ate a whole garlic once on a live including the hairy bit, dedicated it to me & called me a sexy witch. Most romantic gesture I’ve ever received . You’ve no taste BeeBee you’re wanting it off the beast of Blantyre shhh 😂
Ryan sounded like Porky Pig on there. 🐷 bdbdbdbd that’s all folks

• Haha
bleeping irritates me aswell, people commenting
📦📦📦📦📦
BOX!!!
BOAX!!!
Let me in!!!
Uuuum please & thanks?!

I quite like Jasper, find him a wee bit annoying at times with his big daft OTT laugh but think it's all good fun!
Know something I think its the OTT laughing that irritates me 🤣 hes harmless I don't hate him but something about him irritated me and just when I seen him on my fyp this morning thought I'd ask here see what others thought of him. There's a lot worse than him on tiktok

• Haha
Aw you missed the best bit when she asked the big dog enthusiast when he actually leaves the house to take them for a walk. 😂😭

Looks like Pande knew about it so maybe it wasnt just mentioned here (i only jumped in half way through so didn't see that but) lions weren't mentioned here either. 👀👀

Either way, there are alot of weird bastards in that discord of theirs that hate KDawg.. Including Wade 😂😭. She would love it.
Jealous sad wee bastards, I’d love Wade interrogated in her box . She would have what he is upto sussed in 2 minutes 😂

• Haha
Know something I think its the OTT laughing that irritates me 🤣 hes harmless I don't hate him but something about him irritated me and just when I seen him on my fyp this morning thought I'd ask here see what others thought of him. There's a lot worse than him on tiktok
Yeah he is irritating but defo worse than him on there! He seems like a decent guy and a good dad. His gf seems nice aswell, don't know much about her tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was waiting for u to come stick up for yer bestie tracy 🤣🤣
ur needing to stay off Danny's pipe finding that attractive 🤣 Prince I can understand but Danny?? Fkn Danny?? Cmon tae fk case25 I think we are needing an intervention fae the other tayto hooswives 🤣 wouldn't be surprised if yer in a WhatsApp group way him 🤣🤣
Roland you’ve nae taste, he’s the best looking crackhead there’s ever been. Pre Crack he was barking he’s the only person that cracks turned good looking. I don’t need an intervention nothing wrong with me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Roland you’ve nae taste, he’s the best looking crackhead there’s ever been. Pre Crack he was barking he’s the only person that cracks turned good looking. I don’t need an intervention nothing wrong with me
Canny cope way u 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.