Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Leah has given everyone food poisoning??? We all know it hits relatively quick, within 12 hours I think, so Leah it is very obvious that is what you have and not gastro. I feel for the rest of the big Greek family.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Leah has given everyone food poisoning??? We all know it hits relatively quick, within 12 hours I think, so Leah it is very obvious that is what you have and not gastro. I feel for the rest of the big Greek family.
Maybe she is testing out Bare Lean 3.0? Give everyone food poisoning so they are guaranteed to lose weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love seeing Arna and Leah interact because Leah comes across as warm and nurturing towards her. Like in that story where she gifts Arna the harmonica and is teaching her how to play it.

Or course, Kayla only posted the story to complain about how her family are trying to "torture" her and Jae by.... giving Arna presents she likes??

Not even going to comment on Kayla's classy middle finger at whoever gave Arna the sparkly shoes. So self-absorbed it's scary.

And these are the homemade Christmas videos Arna will have to look back to when she's older. Lol.
I feel so bad for this child.I want to say to her that she has a horrible mother that only cares for herself and her fiance and only makes videos of Arna to call her out!!!!The saddest thing is that I strongly believe that her attitude towards her new child will be very different....Poor Arna the best she can do is move with her father....

Reactions: 21
I feel so bad for this child.I want to say to her that she has a horrible mother that only cares for herself and her fiance and only makes videos of Arna to call her out!!!!The saddest thing is that I strongly believe that her attitude towards her new child will be very different....Poor Arna the best she can do is move with her father....
Yep, I've said it before, but as Arna gets older, she'll chose to pend more time with her father, eventually living permanently with him.
Check out Kayla's new reel with Jae, she is sooo unlikeable, congratulations to Tobi for hiding her true personality all these years.

Reactions: 17
Ok so its Jae's birthday, another spit has just gone on. Mitch, Kayla, Jae, Jayla and Leah were all pretty much absent on socials yesterday but Kayla is back up and running and sounds pretty rusty to me.
O hail Jae, lets see if Mitch goes to Jae's birthday gathering, he couldnt be away frim his man crush on his birthday 😅😅

Reactions: 8
Ok so its Jae's birthday, another spit has just gone on. Mitch, Kayla, Jae, Jayla and Leah were all pretty much absent on socials yesterday but Kayla is back up and running and sounds pretty rusty to me.
O hail Jae, lets see if Mitch goes to Jae's birthday gathering, he couldnt be away frim his man crush on his birthday 😅😅
The new Reel she posted this morning looks like it was recorded when they were in Brissy a few weeks back so maybe Jayla are still riding the porcelain express after Christmas lunch 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much would Kayla resent this baby if it came before she could get her curated c-section experience
They move the c section if the baby comes early. I went into labour at 8pm 2 days before the scheduled date and the c section happened at 1am. I think it will be classified as an emergency c section, but unless something is wrong it will be the same process as planned.

I was also in denial about going into labour and didnt tell my husband until he noticed the contractions were like 4mins apart 😂

Reactions: 5
Leah thanked her mum and Miss Rachel for helping with Gigi yesterday as Mitch was sick too. Leah honey, your mum and Miss Rachel look after Gigi everyday not just when you are sick.
Also, heres a throwback photo of Jae his sister posted 😄
Hysterical. First picture i have seen where teeth age horribly 😂 His teeth dead set do not fit in his mouth now. At least it looks normal back then.

Reactions: 6
Wait, so his teeth are natural?
I dont think so. If you look at the canines on the throwback and current photo there is a big difference. His teeth were that straight but they have some sort of crown/bonding now. Maybe he damaged it at some point and went to kaylas dentist? But it looks very different now

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand how Kayla can get away with wearing a crop top and bike shorts everywhere. Hen's party 👍 Christmas Lunch 👍 Day 👍 Night 👍Wedding 👍 Court 👍
Why has no one called her out on the inappropriateness of her clothes. Because she's the cash cow????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I just don't understand how Kayla can get away with wearing a crop top and bike shorts everywhere. Hen's party 👍 Christmas Lunch 👍 Day 👍 Night 👍Wedding 👍 Court 👍
Why has no one called her out on the inappropriateness of her clothes. Because she's the cash cow????
You can add also at the airport, shopping, sightseeing, walking around NYC. Given that she has no waist what so ever, she looks ridiculous. Her figure is awful, her legs look pathetic . I guess to her looking thin is what she likes. She craves attention.

Kayla weighing in on Olivia Molly Rogers edited wedding video.
If I was as big a homewrecker as Kayla, I wouldn't be commenting on anyone else's marriage breakdown, even to be complimentary.
Screenshot_20221227-131350.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.