Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayla weighing in on Olivia Molly Rogers edited wedding video.
If I was as big a homewrecker as Kayla, I wouldn't be commenting on anyone else's marriage breakdown, even to be complimentary.

no View attachment 1833114
I have no idea who OMR is, and just read that she and husband split after eight months of marriage. So, re Kayla's comment, so obvious that given her and Jaes timing of coming together she'd be writing something about 'editing' others out. OMG she only wants to remember whatever she wants to remember . Her relationship with Jae will always be an issue for her, and she knows it. This is too funny. That's how I read it anyway.

Also who is Olivia Molly Rogers and what is her claim to fame, other than marrying someone , I'm guessing for likes and followers, thus the separation a few months later. Apologies to those here, who may follow her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have no idea who OMR is, and just read that she and husband split after eight months of marriage. So, re Kayla's comment, so obvious that given her and Jaes timing of coming together she'd be writing something about 'editing' others out. OMG she only wants to remember whatever she wants to remember . Her relationship with Jae will always be an issue for her, and she knows it. This is too funny. That's how I read it anyway.

Also who is Olivia Molly Rogers and what is her claim to fame, other than marrying someone , I'm guessing for likes and followers, thus the separation a few months later. Apologies to those here, who may follow her.
OMR did not marry for fame. She is an absolute boss lady, who worked her arse off and paved her own path to make a name for herself. Perhaps go and look her up before accusing such things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMR did not marry for fame. She is an absolute boss lady, who worked her arse off and paved her own path to make a name for herself. Perhaps go and look her up before accusing such things.
She’s a sellout influencer, just like the rest of them. Gave up a proper job in speech path to sell tit and get validation on the gram

Reactions: 22
Thank you for the information. Like I said, no idea who she is. However my 'accusation ' stands, social media is a path for those who chose it, whether it equates to hard work remains for each individual to decide, over time. I wish you a pleasant day .

She’s a sellout influencer, just like the rest of them. Gave up a proper job in speech path to sell tit and get validation on the gram
Thank you, like I thought. Social media is a $$ellout and easy way to make lots of dollars .

I've just looked at her insta page, and you're correct, all she does is flog crap to the gullible under the guise of her 'life'., All paid advertising. Anyway, back to Kayla now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 9
Leah and Kayla's friend was at their Christmas lunch and lokk who also had food poisoning 🤣 also, Kayla, it is so embarrassing to wear a black crop and shorts every day of her pregnancy, and they don't even fit properly.

Attachments

• 60.1 KB
  • 67 KB
  • 75.8 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    I actually cannot stop laughing. Someone who claims to be a cook gave food poisoning to everybody! 😭😭😭😭

Kaylas face looks so bad! Must be killing her she can't go get her fillers and botox. Also convinced she has no clothes. Her crop top and shorts look the same every single day. Does she even wash that set. How is she so rich but has no clothes? Someone at her level would have a whole ass stylist

• Haha
    Reactions: 28
    I actually cannot stop laughing. Someone who claims to be a cook gave food poisoning to everybody! 😭😭😭😭

Kaylas face looks so bad! Must be killing her she can't go get her fillers and botox. Also convinced she has no clothes. Her crop top and shorts look the same every single day. Does she even wash that set. How is she so rich but has no clothes? Someone at her level would have a whole ass stylist
    But Kayla is not a girly girl or into fashion, unless it is an activewear collection with PE Nation. See her friend Chontel, posted about only ever wearing activewear as well.

Reactions: 10
    But Kayla is not a girly girl or into fashion, unless it is an activewear collection with PE Nation. See her friend Chontel, posted about only ever wearing activewear as well.

I only wear active wear as well - however there are a few o/s tees and full length leggings, hoodies etc 😂
    I have never walked around in just a crop and shorts outside of my house and have only walked around in that to try find a top 😂

Her sister has a whole line of oversized tees

Reactions: 4
    I only wear active wear as well - however there are a few o/s tees and full length leggings, hoodies etc 😂
    I have never walked around in just a crop and shorts outside of my house and have only walked around in that to try find a top 😂

Her sister has a whole line of oversized tees
    Oh yes good point re the t-shirts she could be a walking ad for Soli if she thought about dressing appropriately

Reactions: 8
    You can dress like a tomboy and still look chic kayla just knows shorts and crop tops 😶😑

Reactions: 4
    Leah and Kayla's friend was at their Christmas lunch and lokk who also had food poisoning 🤣 also, Kayla, it is so embarrassing to wear a black crop and shorts every day of her pregnancy, and they don't even fit properly.
    Are her underpants higher than her actual bike tights?!?

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    So Kayla’s friend Llani has confirmed that she’s got food poisoning. Leah is such a liar by trying to cover up her poor food preparation by blaming gastro. They’re 2 different things numb nuts! It must’ve been her salmon that was marinating in the heat, she must’ve thought she could’ve have left the salmon out on the bench since she doesn’t think that fish is not meat! 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Gastro generally takes a few days to rip through everyone as well. Took about a week to get three of us in our house

Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.